Summer Break

When APink meet Red Velvet

Summer break, such a nice break for kids and teenagers, for them to take a break from those hectic school life and some drama in school, allowing them to enjoy summer in the brightest ways ever. The sun was shining brightly, providing more than enough warmth to the earth, birds were chirping, cats were meowing and many animals came out to enjoy the heat from the sun. 

"Seulgi, are you ready?" Irene shouted from the living room.

"Yes, omma." Seulgi ran down the stair and to the living room, carrying a Winnie The Pooh backpack. 

"Are you okay with bringing Joy to your workplace?" Irene turned around and ask Wendy who was packing neccessary things for both Joy and Yeri.

"Yeah and Eunji is bringing Namjoo and Hayoung too. I'm fine. There's Suho oppa there." Wendy smiled.

"I will be there as soon as Seulgi finish her drawing class and Yeri finish her regular checkup and vaccination." 

"Take your time. You can even have an afternoon tea session with Chorong unnie." Wendy said.

"Omma, I'm done.Can we go now?" Seulgi gently tugged on Irene's dress. 

"Do you bring all your things?" 

"Yes, omma."

"Then let's go. Wan-ah, we are going out." Irene bent down to carry Yeri in her arms.

"Sure, see you girls later~" Wendy waved her hand and turned to look at Joy who was playing with a minion toy that was bought by Irene. 

"Appa, are we going?" Joy asked as Wendy nodded her head.

"Yeah, let's go." Joy clapped her hands and lifted her hands up high. Wendy just smiled and carried Joy with one hand and went to take her car keys and wallets with another hand. She put Joy in the backseat, tightened the seatbelt of the baby seat and got on the driver seat.

"Okay, Sooyoung-ah, let's go go sing~" Wendy started the car.

"Go go sing~" Joy said as Wendy drove toward the cafe. 

"Here we are!" Irene stopped the car and looked back at Seulgi. She got out of the car and went to open the passenger seat only to see Seulgi had unbuckled her own and Yeri's seatbelt. 

"Omma, let's go." Seulgi reached out for Irene.

"Come on!" Irene carried Seulgi out of the car and then carried Yeri. She passed the bag to Seulgi which the girl carried it diligently. Irene then locked the car and carried Yeri with one hand, holding Seulgi with another hand. They entered the house happily and met with Key who waved at them.

"Uncle Key!" Seulgi let go of Irene's hand and ran toward Key.

"Aigoo, our little bear has become cuter." Key carried Seulgi and rubbed his face against Seulgi's face. Seulgi just giggled and rubbed back.

"I will leave Seul here for the drawing lesson, oppa." Irene said as Key gave her an okay sign.

"No problem. Today let's learn how to colour using crayon, shall we?" Key asked Seulgi as she nodded her head.

"I will be back as soon as Yeri is done with her regular checkup and vaccination." Irene said.

"Take your time. Even if we are done with the schedule, there are Taemin and Minho here. The boys want to play with Seulgi for a long time."

"Where is Jonghyun?"

"Onew sent him to his kendo training. That guy love kendo a little bit too much." Key sighed.

"At least he is learning good thing." Irene smiled.

"Yeah, as long as he doesn't use the skill to hit other people." 

"I need to go now, oppa. Thanks for offering Seulgi one to one drawing lesson." 

"It's fine. You had been thanking me every time you come." Key rolled his eyes and had a smile on his face. Irene just smiled and walked out from the house. After that, Irene drove to the clinic. On the other hand, Wendy just arrived at the cafe and put down Joy in her office.

"I will need to go and have a look at the cafe so you be a good girl, kay?" Wendy asked as Joy nodded her head. Wendy then walked toward the counter and then to the kitchen. She took her colouring book that Wendy had prepared in her office since the children always came to visit her workplace and threw it on Wendy's table since she can't reached it. She struggled herself to climb on the chair but the chair was those office chair that could swung here and there. So when Wendy walked into her office, she was welcomed with the sight of Joy hung at the side of the chair, being swung to left and right. Wendy tried to hold in her laughter but she couldn't do so  when she saw how Joy gave up climbing and just let her feet being dragged on the floor to left and right. 

"Appa~" Joy whined and turned around, slightly jumped down from the chair and ran toward Wendy who kneeled down. She carried Joy and went to sat on her chair, letting her daughter to sit on her lap so that Joy could reached her coloring book. She put the colour pencils on the table and allowed Joy to do her things. As Joy was colouring, Wendy was reading the income statement of her cafe from the previous months. She was happy that her cafe was gaining profit, thanks for the hardworking workers and of course the lovely customers that always pay her cafe a visit every single day. Suddenly she saw some of the income statement had green thing across them, and followed by red lines and yellow lines.

"Wait, Joy!" Wendy quickly hold Joy up in the high, and sighed when she saw her second youngest daughter had drew on those important income statements.

"A-a-appa?" Joy was trembling, fearing that Wendy would scold her. Normally, Irene was the one being fierce and disciplined the children while Wendy was just easy go lucky, letting everything slide but Joy remembered it clearly that one time when Wendy was furious and nearly killed the man who just insulted Irene. Joy still remembered it clearly how fiery the punches from her appa and how her umma calmed her appa down. 

"Joy, why did you draw on appa's paper?" Wendy asked and put Joy on her laps.

"Joy sorry." Joy mumbled as Wendy sighed.

"At least you know it's wrong to draw on appa's documents. Now can Joy promise appa that Joy would be a good girl and only draw on your own coloring book?" Wendy asked as Joy nodded her head and Wendy put Joy back on the her laps, then pulled both of them closer to the table.

"Maybe I should buy some plastic tables for you three." Wendy said and Joy turned her head around, eyes shining brightly.

"Joy want Mermaid table!" Joy said as she pointed at the Princess Ariel drawing in her coloring book. Wendy just smiled and ruffled Joy's hair.

"Sure, whatever my Joy want, appa will get it for her." Wendy said as Joy smiled.

"Appa, Joy want to get down." Wendy lifted one of her eyebrows but still put Joy down the floor. 

"Appa, Joy want out." Wendy just nodded her head and gathered the coloring books and pencils, then opened the door, allowing her daughter to go out and she put the books and pencils on one of table at the corner.

"Suho oppa, Onew oppa, I am letting Joy out from my office. Can you two help me to look after her?" Wendy asked and both Suho and Onew just gave her a thumb up. 

"By the way, where is Kangin oppa and Yunho oppa?" Wendy asked as she looked around. She clearly saw the two guys when she came into the shop.

"Ah, Kangin hyung is back at the storage to have a check on our coffee bean storage and Yunho hyung is running late, since Jaejoong hyung want him to sent Changmin to Leeteuk hyung's house in order to play with Kyuhyun." Suho answered as Wendy nodded her head. Wendy didn't mind even if Yunho didn't come to work, technically, all five of them, Yunho, Kangin, Onew, Suho and her were the stockholder of this cafe. They agreed on not hiring any workers because all five of them were capable to handle the cafe by themselves. 

"So I will be in my office to deal with those headache then. Joy, please be a good girl and make appa proud." Wendy said as Joy nodded her head while getting onto a tall chair with the help of Onew. 

On the otherhand, Jung household's morning was never different. It always started with Chorong nagging a running Bomi to wear some clothes, then nagged on Namjoo who kept on bothering Hayoung. Lastly, it will be Chorong waking up Eunji by slapping the husband for a few times. So now all of them were having their brunch.

"I will be bringing Naeun to find Yuri unnie because she need Naeun to be her new model since Sooyoung unnie just release a new clothing line for children; and Bomi to her taekwondo lesson." Chorong said and glanced at the clock, and by that time she realized she was late.

"Omo! Bom-ah! Naeunnie, come on! We're late! Babe, can you bring Hayoung and Namjoo to the cafe later?" Chorong wiped her hands.

"Oh?" Eunji frowned as Chorong nodded her head.

"Irene told me that Joy had been missing playing with Hayoung and Namjoo so I think why not have a playdate then? So I agree, I forgot to tell you about this, I am so sorry. We gotta go now. Take care and Hayoung, Namjoo, please behave, okay? " Chorong said and pecked Eunji's cheek before getting her things and rushed out the house. 

"Drive safe, my queen!" Eunji shouted and then stared at both Namjoo and Hayoung. 

"So, who is excited for a playdate with Son Sooyoung?" Eunji asked.

"ME!" Both the kids shouted and raised their hands.

"Well, we can't go find Joy if you two are still in your pajamas~"Namjoo and Hayoung quickly finished their breakfast and asked Eunji to carry them down from the chair. Eunji carried both of them together and walked to the bathroom and helped both kids to take a bath and change into a pair of clean clothes.

"Now appa want you two to be big girls, okay?" Eunji kneeled down and asked.Both of them just nodded their head and stared at Eunji.

"So appa want you two go pack your own bags, don't pack huge things, pack those that you can play together, okay?" Eunji asked. Hayoung and Namjoo nodded their head and ran to their room. Eunji then went to her study room and pack her laptop, a book and a portable keyboard with her. She then walk to the living room and saw her two children were done, carrying their bag. 

"Come,let appa check." Namjoo and Hayoung gave their bag to Eunji to check. Eunji was glad that the kids only pack colouring books, crayons and colour pencils. Eunji pat their head.

"Good job, now let's go!" All three of them went out from the house and since the cafe is near their house so they opted to walk. Eunji was holding Hayoung on her left and Namjoo on her right. 

"Appa, look!" Namjoo pointed to somewhere across the road. Eunji looked and realized its a lorry with workers carrying furniture from the lorry. 

"We might have a new neighbour soon." Eunji said and shrugged as she gently pulled the two kids to follow her and ignore the lorry.

"Okay! I want to play with Sooyoung!" Namjoo jumped.

"Unnie, Jwoy, Jwoy do not like Sooyoung." Hayoung said as Namjoo nodded her head.

"Why?" Namjoo looked at Eunji who just smiled.

"Because thre's aunt Sooyoung. It might be confusing."

"Why name her Sooyoung?" Namjoo asked again.

"Well, that's another story for aunt Wendy and aunt Irene to tell you. Appa can tell you now but you two are going to be late then and Joy doesn't like late girls." Eunji said as Namjoo and Hayoung widened their eyes and quickly ran, pulling Eunji too. All three of them reached the cafe in a short time.

"JUNG FAMILY IS HERE!" Eunji slammed open the door of the cafe and stand there with both of her arms on her waist, and her two children followed her, posing the same pose. 

"Thanks god there's not much customer and all of the customers are our usual." Joonmyeon mumbled as Wendy slammed open her office door and rushed to drag Eunji to the office.

"Stop embarassing yourself and make a scene in my cafe, you idiot!" Wendy shouted as she walked. Eunji was holding Namjoo and Hayoung, so Wendy was actually dragging three of them and rushed back to the office and slammed close the door.

"Well, I'm glad that it's just like other days." One of the customer laugh as he drank his coffee.

"Yeah, it will be kinda weird if Eunji is not here being an idiot." His wife chuckled. Joonmyeon and Onew both just looked at each other and sighed.

"Gosh, can you for once, I mean for once, don't do something stupid when you are in my cafe? Don't cause weird rumour about my cafe." Wendy shook her head and Eunji just grinned.

"Appa, where Jwoy?" Hayoung asked as she pulled Eunji's pants. Wendy looked around her office then realized Joy is not in the office.

"Joy is outside, probably bugging Onew oppa to make coffee." Wendy opened the door and looked around but couldn't find Joy.

"Oppa, do you see Joy?" She asked Onew who was making coffee.

"Ah, I saw her run to the storage." Onew said.

"And you're right then. This little peach is trying to eat the coffee bean." Kangin appeared as he carried Joy in his arm. 

"It's yucky." Joy frowned and tried to wipe away the taste on her tongue. Wendy just chuckled and took Joy from Kangin.

"Thanks, oppa." Wendy pinched Joy's cheek as Kangin waved his hand.

"Not a problem at all. This reminds me of Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung." 

"Oh ya, those three children of yours ate coffee beans too." Onew said as everyone laughed, remembering how Ryeowook cried as the little guy dashed out from the storage, pulling his two brothers together and confessed their sins to their father. Kyuhyun just crossed his arm and shrugged his shoulder while Yesung hugged Ryeowook while apologizing to Kangin.

"Jwoy!" Hayoung rushed out from the office and Joy started to struggle, wanting Wendy to put her down as she saw Hayoung.

"Appa, down." Joy said as Wendy put Joy down. 

"Now I want you three just play in my office, okay? If you want to go somewhere, you must tell me or aunt Eunji, understand?" Wendy asked as three girls nodded their head and ran back to the office.

"Well, I'll be here, and Onew oppa, I would like to have a mocha, please." Eunji said and moved to a spot at the counter which was near to the office, she took out her laptop, plugged in her headphone and a portable keyboard that was like a piece of paper. Wendy just brought the three girls entered the office.

On the other hand, Irene was now waiting for Yeri's turn for her checkup, and she was playing peek-a-boo with Yeri to pass the time. 

"Peek a boo!" Irene showed her face behind her two hands and Yeri just clapped her hands and giggled. Yeri then reached out and started to pinch Irene's face, and then started to pull. Irene just giggled and slowly take away Yeri's hands and pretended to bite Yeri's hand. Yeri just giggled.

"You have one cheerful baby there."Irene looked to her right and saw a doll like woman, with a baby stroller in front of her. 

"Yeri here, yeah, she is one cheerful baby. Thank god she stay strong until the end." Irene smiled and pecked Yeri's forehead. Yeri just blinked her eyes and clapped her hands. 

"Oh, is she a premature baby?" The woman asked as Irene nodded her head.

"Yeah, because I was weak that time." 

"Ah, mine too, because there are triplets, you see." The woman pushed the stroller slightly toward Irene and there was three babies sleeping peacefully, and appeared to be around same age as Yeri.

"Omo, how do you handle all three of them?" Irene asked as the woman just smiled.

"Well, somehow I manage to handle all three of them with the help of my wife." The woman said.

"Son Yerim." The nurse called as Irene looked toward the door and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry. I need to go now. It's nice talking to you. I hope to meet you in the future." Irene stood up and bowed at the woman before entering the office.

"How is my favorite child?" The doctor said.

"Yoona unnie, I thought Joy is your favorite child." Irene said as Yoona who apparently worked as a pediatrician shook her head.

"Joy is Sooyoung unnie's favorite child and everyone know Seulgi is Taeyeon unnie's favorite child. Well, little Yerim here is my favorite because she looks like me." Yoona grinned.

"Which is a wonder because she is my daughter and not yours." Irene said as Yoona just winked. 

"So now, let's see. Oh, it's the time for Yeri to took her vaccination." Yoona said as Yeri stared at Yoona who turned around and asked the nurse to take the vaccine.

"Okay, shall we see is Yerimmie healthy?" Yoona wore her stethoscope as Irene gently lifted Yeri's shirt. Yeri giggled when she felt the coldness from the stethoscope on her chest. 

"How is it?"

"It looks like our Yerim here has a pair of healthy lungs and a very healthy heart." Yoona smiled as Irene sighed in relief.

"Thank god." Irene mumbled. Yoona continued to do a simple check up on Yerim, taking her body temperature and decided she is in good condition to have her vaccine today. Yeri started to struggle in Irene's embrace when she saw the needle. 

"It's fine, Yerim, it's fine." Yoona said but Yeri continued to struggle and started to cry.

"Shh, baby, shh, it's fine. Umma's here with you. You are a strong baby, so umma know you can do this." Irene gently hugged Yeri and gently rubbed Yeri's back. She signalled Yoona to quickly do the injection as she started to sing Yeri's favorite lullaby. Yeri slowly stoped crying but as soon as she felt the needle poked her skin, she started to cry again.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry, Yeri-ah." Yoona quickly put a cotton on Yeri's arm where she got her injection. Yeri continued to cry until she hiccup as Irene kept on rubbing her back. Irene stood up and bowed at Yoona.

"Thanks unnie. I think I need to go now." Irene said.

"But Yeri-"

"She'll be fine. She's my champion after all." Irene pulled away and saw Yeri who had tear stains on both of her chubby cheeks, both hands clenched into fists with one of the fist in and another reached out to hold onto Irene's shirt. Yoona just sighed and stood up, gently wiping away the tears.

"You know I didn't mean to harm you, Yeri-ah. It's for your own good." Yoona said as Yeri just blinked her eyes. Irene then bid goodbye and left the office. Irene smiled and nodded her head at the woman who was still waiting for her turn and then walked out from the clinic after paying. Both of them got on the car and Irene put Yeri in her baby seat.

"Now who is excited to see appa?" Irene asked as she glanced at Yeri who long forgotten the reason of her tears and was now clapping her hands while giggling. 

"Aigoo, then I guess we should quickly go and fetch Seulgi unnie then we can go and meet appa." Irene then drove to Key's house. She brought Yeri down and went into Key's house.

"Omma!" Seulgi shouted as she ran toward Irene who put down Yeri so that the baby could crawled to her favorite cousin, Jonghyun who was watching television.

"Yerim!" Jonghyun shouted and hugged Yeri. 

"Omma, look!" Seulgi showed a drawing of five bears in different size; and above all of the bears, there were writings to differentiate which bear represent who. 

"Aigoo, our Seul is so good in drawing. We need to put this on the board in appa's cafe. Seulgi just grinned and nodded her head, happy that her mother felt proud of her drawing. 

"Yeri-ah, we need to go now." Irene turned around and saw Yeri was hugging Jonghyun as tight as she could as the boy piggyback her and ran around.

"Omo, Jonghyun, be careful." Key said.

"I will, umma!" Jonghyun shouted with Yeri giggled at his back.

"I think I will send Yeri to Wendy's cafe later. You know how much Jonghyun like Yeri." Key smiled as Irene nodded her head.

"Yeri-ah, umma and Seulgi unnie are leaving. Later uncle Key will bring you to us." Irene said and Yeri changed her face from happy to sad as she heard her mother was leaving. Yeri started to crawl toward Irene as fast as she could while tears are pooling in her eyes. 

"Umma." Seulgi saw Yeri and gently pulled on Irene's hand, pointed toward Yeri. Irene turned toward Yeri and widened her eyes.

"Omo, Yeri-ah. Thanks Seulgi." Irene patted Seulgi's head who was just grinning and kneeled down, opened her arms and welcomed Yeri. Yeri just hold onto Irene's shirt very tightly and buried her face in the crook of Irene's neck.

"I guess this baby still loves her mother the most." Key said as Irene smiled and gently rubbed Yeri's back.

"So I gotta go now. We will pay a visit soon." Irene said and Key nodded his head.

"Bring Joy too. Maybe we should make a dinner for cafe workers." Key suggested and Irene nodded. Irene brought Seulgi and Joy to Wendy's cafe.

"APPA!"Seulgi shouted as she ran into the cafe with Irene and Yeri following behind her.

"UNNIE!" And there's Joy running toward Seulgi and jumped on Seulgi. Seulgi hold both of Joy's legs and turned around. 

"Please be careful." Irene said.

"Hi, Irene. Kris wanted me to say thank you for the awesome manuscript of yours." Suho appeared with a big smile while pushing a baby chair that had wheels with it. 

"It's my job and I'm sorry for delaying it for so long though." Irene put Yeri in the baby chair and slowly pulled the chair with her as she moved to Wendy's office.

"Hi there, Irene unnie~" Eunji smiled and waved her hand at Irene.

"Hi, so I guess later Chorong will be here too?" Irene asked and Eunji nodded her head.

"Chorongie will bring Naeun and Bomi after Naeun finished her photoshooting." Eunji said after reading a message from Chorong. 

"So I'm going to bring the children to the office while you, milady, can have a seat and wait for your special brew by me~" Wendy winked and gently pushed Irene to sit on one of the tall chairs near the counter. As Irene was slowly humming according to the song being played in the cafe,which was one of Wendy's favorite song. After Wendy made sure Yeri had fall asleep in a portable crib in her office, Seulgi and Joy were playing together with Namjoo and Hayoung, she went out and prepared Irene's favorite latte. Wendy was stunned when she opened the door and Irene's flawless side profile welcomed her. They did get married for five years but there had never been a time Wendy was not star strucked by Irene's beauty, making Wendy wanted to run to the tallest mountain in the world and shouted to the world about how she got the prettiest girl in the world as her wife. As Wendy smiled and approached her wife, Irene just turned her head and smiled at Wendy. 

"Please wait a moment, babe. Your special brew will be ready soon." Wendy wore her apron and started to prepare Irene's latte, and somehow Irene could only drank coffee that was prepared by Wendy. Irene could never get used to coffee prepared by other people, she would just had a very sick stomach. 

"Umma." Irene looked down and saw a sweaty Seulgi with a sweaty Joy following her. Irene just kneeled down, pulled out a small napkin from her bag and started to wipe the sweat.

"Umma, can we eat cake?" Seulgi asked as Irene chuckled.

"Sure, why don't you four go tell uncle Onew what you girls want and of course tell appa that if you all want some ice chocolate too." Irene gently patted Joy's and Seulgi's head before the four children ran to the counter. 

"Aunt Irene, I want cake too." Irene turned around and saw Chorong with Bomi and Naeun. Bomi pouted and gently twisted her body for some aegyo effect.

"Of course you two can have it too." Irene said.

"And it's on the house!" Wendy shouted from the counter. 

"Thank you!" Bomi and Naeun said at the same time and Bomi hold Naeun's hand before running to other children.

"Onew oppa, please give me one ice americano." Chorong sat beside Irene.

"How's Yeri?" Chorong asked.

"She's healthy and just took her vaccine. She is now sleeping in the office." Irene said.

"That's good. So are you guys planning to go elsewhere?" Chorong asked.

"We are planning to go back to Daegu to meet my parents and my sister. Then we might go back to Canada to visit Seungwan's family." Irene said as Chorong nodded,

"We are going back to Busan next weekend." Chorong said. Irene just hummed and she sat up straight.

"By the way, had you heard from Yongsun?" Irene asked as Chorong shook her head.

"The last time I met her was the time we went to the beach for a vacation." 

"That's weird. She told us that she has move to Seoul temporary and with her personality, she had started to spam our group chat." Irene frowned.

"Maybe Moonbyul had some business to finish back in the States." Chorong said and Irene just nodded her head. The children were having fun, running here and there while the mothers were looking at them, making sure they were behaving. Eunji kept her things and sat beside Chorong.

"So how's work?" Chorong asked as Eunji gave her a thumb up.

"I just need to record the demo tomorrow and give it to the company." Eunji grinned. After Wendy and Yeri came to join them, the parents  were chatting and relaxing while Yeri joined the children to play on a mat in the office because of being requested by Seulgi, not wanting to leave her baby sister all alone; they had dinner by ordering pizza together which make the children happy. They went home when its time to close the shop. 

"Umma! Can we play with Deulgi, Joy and Yerim again?" Bomi asked as the Jung family was on their way back in the car. 

"Yeah! I want with Jwoy!" Namjoo clapped her hands.

"I want draw with Deulgi." Naeun said in a soft tone while Hayoung just giggled.

"Sure, if Bom eat her carrot, Naeun eat her green pepper, Namjoo eat her spinach and Hayoung eat her bean sprout." Chorong said and Bomi pouted.

"But umma~~~ carrot is yucky~~" Bomi whined.

"Green pepper is yucky too." Naeun mumbled.

"Namjoo hate sp-sp-sp-yucky." Namjoo crossed her arms as Hayoung still giggling and clapping her hands.

"Well, I guess there's no another playdate-"

"Umma~ Please~ Bom will eat~" Bomi whined as Chorong turned around and looked at her four children.

"If you all promise to behave and listen to umma and appa, then you guys can have another playdate. Promise?" Chorong showed her right pinky as Bomi nodded her head.

"Promise!" Bomi grinned and circled Chorong's pinky with her own pinky. Naeun just nodded her head and did the same as Bomi. Namjoo and Hayoung tried to reach for Chorong but they couldn't because they were at the back seat. 

"U-u-umma~" Namjoo and Hayoung both started to whine and cry. 

"Namjoo, Hayoung, unnie and Naeunie will help you two." Bomi said as Naeun nodded her head as both of them circled their another pinky on Chorong's pinky.

"These two is Hayoung and Namjoo." Naeun said and both Namjoo and Hayoung stopped crying and smiled. 

"1,2,3-" Chorong counted.

"Promise had been made. Who break promise, who swallow thousand needles and Santa no give present." Chorong, Bomi and Naeun said at the same time and sealed their promise by pressing their thumb together.

"So now all four of you had promise umma, must make sure stick to the promise, okay?" Chorong asked and all four of them nodded their head.

"I doubt Hayoung and Namjoo understand the true meaning of promise." Eunji commented as Chorong rolled her eyes. 

"Don't think you are excluded, Ms.Jung. You better not let me found out that you had been throwing all your brocoli to Bomi again. If I found out again, you are going to sleep in the living room for one whole month." Chorong glared at Eunji as the latter gulped down her saliva.

"Damn, that Bomi-"

"Bom is not the one who tell me. I found out by myself. Yah! Jung Eunji, how could you suspect your own children?!" Chorong then pinched Eunji's arm. 

"Ouch, ouch, milady, it hurt. Ouch, ouch, I'm driving, my queen." Even on their way back to their home, Jung family still act like how they used to, even when the children were all asleep soundly after making promise. 

On the other hand, Joy and Yeri were fast asleep in Irene's and Wendy's arm while Seulgi was walking in the middle, holding both of her parents' hand as they all entered the house. Irene brought Yeri to their bed room to change into pajamas and pat the baby to continue sleep, while Wendy brought both Joy and Seulgi to their shared room. Wendy helped Joy changed into pajamas while Seulgi changed into her own pajamas by herself.

"Oh my, my Seulgi is a grown up now. She can change her own clothes." Wendy softly exclaimed as she put Joy to sleep. Seulgi just grinned and climbed up her bed. Irene entered the room and smiled at Seulgi.

"Is our little bear ready to hibernate?" Irene sat on Seulgi's bed while Wendy sat behind Irene. Seulgi nodded her head and slowly get herself comfortable on her bed.

"Did you have fun today?" Wendy asked as Seulgi nodded her head. 

"Deulgi do things Deulgi enjoy today. Deulgi draw and play." Seulgi said.

"Appa is glad that Seulgi is happy today." Wendy pecked on Seulgi's toes that had been covered by blanket. Seulgi just giggled and wriggled because it was ticklish.

"Deulgi want draw and play more." 

"Well, umma think that of course you can draw and play more, you are being a good child." Irene smiled as she gently patted Seulgi's hand.

"Deulgi want to play with Wheen."

"Of course you can, dear. We will help you ask aunt Solar and aunt Moonbyul when can you play with Wheein." Wendy said.

"Thank you, appa, umma." Seulgi yawned as she gave a tired smile. 

"I think it's time for our bear cub to sleep." Irene said and Seulgi nodded her head lazily. 

"Goodnight, my little bear cub." Irene pecked Seulgi's head.

"Goodnight, umma." Seulgi said.

"Goodnight, my champion."

"Goodnight appa." Seulgi replied as Wendy pecked her forehead. Irene and Wendy stood up and prepared to go to give a peck on Joy's forehead too.

"Appa, umma, I love you." Seulgi whispered and then soft snores could be heard. Irene and Wendy just smiled at each other and went to kiss Joy's goodnight before leaving the room. 

After that day, the Jung's children did behave well, which earned them another playdate and of course the Son's children are happy,able to play with their friend but a certain bear cub was sad as her mother told her that apparently a certain pup was not in South Korea as aunt Moonbyul and aunt Solar were in another country to settle their business. Although Seulgi was still sad that she couldn't play with Wheein, but she still enjoy herself by drawing and playing. 

"UMMA!" One day, Seulgi ran to Irene who was busy doing laundry.

"Yes, dear." Irene wipe her hands on her pants and turned to look at Seulgi.

"Look!" Seulgi showed a drawing of a bear and a pup to Irene.

"Omo, what is this?" 

"Bear is Deulgi, puppy is Wheen." 

"Oh my, this is such a good drawing. You know what umma think?" Seulgi shook her head and blinked her eyes.

"Umma think that, Seulgi, should give this to Wheein as a welcome present when Wheein back to Korea." Irene said and she could sees stars appeared in Seulgi's eyes as the kid grinned and nodded her head.

'Deulgi will! Deulgi now go draw more good!" Seulgi ran back to the living room. Irene chuckled and shook her head, then continued her task. Unfortunately for Seulgi, when Moonbyul and Solar were back at South Korea; Son's family were in Canada, visiting their grandmother, grandfather and aunt Seunghee; and Jung's family were in Busan; so no one actually knew the Moon family was back. 

Jung and Son family spent their rest of the summer break with their relatives and not for long, it was getting near to their school reopen date, the day that was dreadful for the children.

'YEAH! BACK SCHOOL!" or maybe not. 

 

 

A/N: HOWDY GUYS! I AM BACK AFTER SO LONG!! I'm so sorry, and yes, this is a long update. Hope you all like it. And I am officially back as I finish my study and currently unemploy, thinking of publishing a book.So yeah, please stay tune for next update so for now, adios, amigos!