A big gathering (part 2)

When APink meet Red Velvet

“Unnie, can you pass me the sauce?" Chorong asked Choa who was busy cutting the meat. Choa nodded her head and passed Chorong the sauce.

"Rongie, when are you two going to have the fifth child?" Choa asked which caused Chorong to stun for awhile.

"Huh?" 

"I am asking you when are you going to have your fifth child?" Choa asked again as Chorong blinked her eyes for a few times.

"Unnie, I am satisfied with having four." Chorong whined.

"Awww, I was hope to see small Rongie or small Eunji running around." Choa said.

"Unnie~~" Chorong whined.

"What?! Even mom and dad are asking about it. They ask me to relay a message to you. They said they want more grandchild and since Gyuri unnie is stubborn so they can only rely on us." Choa said.

"Why don't you have more, unnie?." Chorong pouted.

"I would love to but you know the father of my children. She had been having headache just to deal with the two troublemakers of the family." Choa said.

"Unnie~~ then why me?" Chorong asked.

"Because your husband apparently is a very active woman." Choa chuckled and continued cutting the meat while Chorong just blushed and pouted. Wendy just shook her head as she and Yuri were cutting the vegetables. The atmosphere in the kitchen was quite peaceful because everyone was focusing on their task and having small talk. 

"SHIN HYEJEONG! SHIN CHANMI!"

"JUNG BOMI! JUNG NAMJOO!" Eunji's and Jimin's voice could be heard, shouting the name of their kids.

"DON'T PLAY WITH THE BARBEQUE GRILL!" Both of them shouted at the same time. Choa and Chorong looked at each other and had a small smile on their face while shaking their head.

"SHIN HYEJEONG!!" Jimin shouted again and that was the cue for Choa to go to the backyard. 

"JUNG BOMI!!" Well, it was also cue for Chorong to go to the backyard.

"PARK YOUNGJI!!" It seemed like also the cue for Seungyeon to go to the backyard.

"Is it me or only the children from Park family are causing trouble?" Choa asked.

"You are right, unnie. This perhaps runs in blood. You remember how a prankster Gyuri unnie is?" Chorong asked.

"Hey, you two are prankster too. You two fool me to confess to Gyuri by lying to me that Gyuri is going to get marry." Seungyeon pouted as she remembered the most embarassing moment in her life.

"We need to help the eldest to be with her soulmate before she start to complain to us why she is still single eventhough she is a goddess. So don't angry, unnie. At least you get to be with her and have two cute kids." Choa said.

"Yeah, two prankster kind of kids." Seungyeon sighed. As three of them reached the backyard, they literally facepalmed when they saw the scene in front of them.Hyejeong and Bomi were each holding one metal web to put on the barbeque grill, and behind them was Chanmi and Namjoo crouching and holding their sister's shirt. Youngji was standing in the middle, with one hand being lifted while Yuna and Hayoung both passes tree branch to their sisters.

"1,2,-" Youngji counted but was stopped by her own father.

"Park Youngji!" Gyuri ran toward the middle to catch her kid but her kid was too fast for her.

"3!" Youngji shouted as she ran away. Eunji and Jimin quickly went to stop their kids for charging each other with a harmless tree branches and a spiky barbeque grill that might hurt them.

"Jung Bomi, Jung Namjoo."

"Shin Hyejeong, Shin Chanmi."

"Park Youngji." The three women that had just reached the backyard called their children in a calm voice which immediately caused their children to stop their actions and stared at their mother with wide eyes and terrified expression. Bomi and Hyejeong quickly went and hug their mother's leg while Namjoo and Chanmi went and pulled their mother's shirt and stared at their mother with big puppy eyes. Youngji just kneeled down and stared at her mother with puppy eyes.

"What are you two doing with the barbeque grill?" Chorong asked.

"H-helping a-a-appa?" Hayoung said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Why are all of you covering in black colour thing?" Seungyeon asked after she finished observing all children.

"E-ehe-"

"YAH! YOU BRAT! BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU, I AND AUNT SOOYOUNG NEED TO GO AND BUY THE CHARCOALS AGAIN!" Jimin shouted as she ran toward the kids. Choa lifted her eyebrow and looked at her children. 

“Seol and Mina started it.” Hyejeong said.

“But Seolhyun is in the living room, playing with Mimi and YooA. Mina is sleeping with Yeri.” Choa said as Hyejeong lowered her head.

“A-a-aunt C-c-chorong.” Chorong looked down and saw Seulgi was holding her favorite yellow dress that Irene bought for her. She squatted down and patted Seulgi’s head.

“What is it, Seul-ah?”

“I w-w-want o-o-omma.” Seulgi said, with both of her hands clenching by her side and biting her lower lips.

“Yuna dear, can you go call your aunt Irene?” Choa asked her eldest daughter. Yuna nodded her head and ran toward the living room.

“Aunt Irene, Seulgi is finding you.” Yuna said. Irene stopped playing with Joy, Binnie and JiHo; she turned around and nodded her head. Irene then followed Yuna to the backyard after asking Nicole to take care of the children.

“Seulgi? Seulbear?” Irene called out to her eldest daughter as soon as she arrived at the backyard. Seulgi quickly ran to Irene, reaching out both of her arms, wanting being carried by Irene.

“O-o-omma!” Seulgi burst into tears as soon as she was in Irene’s embrace.

“Omma’s here.” Irene gently patted Seulgi’s .

“D-de-deulgi h-hit by b-b-black r-rock t-that Hyejeong unnie throw.” Seulgi said as she pushed herself away from Irene. Irene saw a bump forming on Seulgi’s forehead.

“Omo! Shin Hyejeong! Apologize to Aunt Irene and Seulgi right now!” Jimin shouted as Hyejeong shook her head.

“It was an accident.” Hyejeong said.

“Hyejeong dear, even though it’s an accident but you hurt other people and Seulgi is very sad and hurt. So tell omma, should you apologize?” Choa asked.

“I should apologize.” Hyejeong said after thought for awhile.

“Now go and apologize to them.” Choa said as she gently pushed Hyejeong toward Irene who was still coaxing a crying bear pup.

“Aunt Irene, Seulgi, I’m sorry for throwing the coal at you.” Hyejeong said. Irene smiled and patted Hyejeong’s head.

“It’s alright, accident happen. Seulgi, do you forgive Hyejeong unnie?” Irene said. Seulgi looked at her mother and at Hyejeong, and then she nodded her head.

“That’s good girl.” Choa said.

“Now all of you go to the living room. It’s time for your nap.” Seungyeon said as the children ran into the house.

“Tsk, that brat only listens to you.” Jimin said.

“You know Hyejeong will fight back if you shout at her, right?” Choa asked as Jimin sighed.

“I am going out to buy some charcoal. Will be back in a jiffy.” Jimin said and pecked Choa’s cheek.

“Okay, be careful.” Choa said and pecked Jimin’s lips. Choa then joined the rest in the living room. Everyone except Sooyoung and Jimin were in the living room since the preparation for barbeque was done, and the chairs and tables were being set up at the backyard. The meats and vegetables were being prepared and seasoned well.

“Omma, can you sing for me?” Yuna asked and lied down beside Youkyung. Choa nodded her head and started to sing a lullaby while gently patting Mina’s because the girl had woke up due to being poke by Hyejeong. Soon, all the children had fallen asleep.

“Wow, Choa unnie, your voice is amazing.” Eunji said.

“Of course, she is my sister.” Gyuri said and patted Choa’s head.

“I guess it’s time for us to relax ourselves then.” Seungyeon said.

“Mommy~!!!”

“Or not. Come on, Mimi.” Tiffany said.

“Do your children inherit Fany unnie loud voice?” Wendy asked Jessica.

“Yeah and only Krys inherit my sleeping habit.” Jessica said.

“O-omma?”

“YooA, you too?” Seohyun asked as she gently patted YooA’s head as the child was sitting on Yoona’s laps.

“Can’t sleep.” YooA pouted as she glared at Mimi who was nodding her head to the music from Tiffany’s phone. Yoona saw it as she grinned and stared at Seohyun. Seohyun just rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“Mom?” JiHo asked as she rubbed her eyes.

“I’m here, dear.” Nicole smiled as she put JiHo’s head on top of her laps. Soon, Binnie, Sowon, Yuna, Hara, Seulgi and Naeun were awake. Yuri looked at the children who were playing with each other, except for YooA who was still ignoring Mimi.

“I have a question. How could the danshin duo give birth to tall girls like Sowon and Yuju?” Yuri asked with a smirk on her face.

“YAH! KWON, YOU ARE GOING DOWN!” With that, Taeyeon jumped toward Yuri and soon the two of them started to fight and by fighting, the two just slapping each other’s body.

“Can we play like appa too, umma?” Sowon asked as Sunny shook her head.

“No, you can’t.” Sunny said. Suddenly, Taeyeon felt someone grabbed her shirt from the back and lifted her up.

“Yah, Kim danshin, what are you doing to my wife?” Sooyoung asked.

“Soo~ Taeyeon hit me~” Yuri used her aegyo as Sooyoung glared at Taeyeon.

“It’s that true?” Sooyoung asked. Taeyeon gulped as she just smiled sheepishly and shook her head.

“Let Taeng go. I will deal with her.” Sunny said as Sooyoung put Taeyeon down and nodded her head before rushing to Yuri, gently rubbing the spot that Yuri pointed where Taeyeon had hit her.

“Aigoo, why are the unnies like this?” Seohyun sighed and she quickly looked down when she felt someone was pulling her shirt.

“Aunt Seohyun, why is Shiah Shiah ignoring me?” Mimi pouted as she stared at YooA who was playing with Sowon.

“Why don’t you go and ask her?” Seohyun gently patted Mimi’s head as the girl pouted.

“But she ignored me~” Mimi whined.

“Unnie, come and play with me.” Binnie gently pulled Mimi’s hand as the older girl nodded her head. YooA glanced toward Mimi as she played with Yuna and Naeun, she realized Mimi was having fun playing with Binnie and JiHo which caused YooA to pout and glared at Mimi.

“You know, seeing how YooA treat Mimi, reminds me of how Chorong treat Eunji.” Gyuri said.

“Unnie~” Chorong whined.

“Ah, I remember about that. Do you mean the time Eunji went to find Minah?” Choa asked.

“Oh that! That was hilarious.” Wendy laughed.

“Omma~ why is appa laughing?” Seulgi asked.

“Let omma tell you all a story.” Irene said.

“Joohyun-ah~” Chorong whined.

“Please let omma tell us, Aunt Chorong.” Seulgi said and used her bear cub’s eyes to stare at Chorong.

“F-f-fine.” Chorong sighed and smiled at Seulgi when the girl hugged her as gratitude.

(A/N: FLASHBACK TIME, from Irene POV)

I was reading my notes in the library, preparing for the quiz later and also waiting for Chorong since both of us studying different courses.

“Hey, can I sit-oh, it’s you, Irene!” I looked up and saw Choa unnie was smiling at me.

“Hey, Choa unnie. Please have a sit.” I said as Choa nodded her head and sat down, taking out her notes.

“Unnie, are you studying for the classic literature class later?” I asked.

“Yeah, Mrs. Kim is hard to please.” Choa unnie sighed.

“Where is Jimin?”

“I asked her go to find Solar because I need to concentrate on studying.”

“So Jimin went to become the light bulb of Yongsun and Byulyi?”Choa unnie shrugged her shoulder. I just nodded my head then continued studying the quiz that I was going to have later.

“Hey~ Irene~ Choa~” I looked up and saw a right eye smiles staring at me.

“Hi, Fany unnie.” Choa unnie said.

“Tiff, you are blocking me.” Tiffany unnie was being pushed away by the one and only ice princess, Jessica unnie.

“Good morning, Jess unnie.” I said as she smiled at me and looked around.

“When are you going to meet Seunghwan?” Jessica unnie asked.

“After I end my class at five. She told me she had choir club activity today with Eunji so she will be late.” I said.

“Okay then, just tell her that Tiff’s father want to meet his favorite niece for a dinner this Saturday.” Jessica unnie said.

“Yeah and you are invited too.” Tiffany unnie appeared beside Jessica unnie.

“So what are you two doing here?” Tiffany unnie asked as she sat beside me.

“Eww, classical literature?! Don’t tell me it’s that old hag’s class.”

“Jessie! Mrs.Kim is still our teacher, have some respect for her.” Tiffany unnie said.

“Puh-lease, she lost my respect when she decided to wake me up from my beauty sleep.” Jessica unnie rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, where’s Chorongie?”

“Rongie is having her class right now, business management.” Choa unnie explained.

“Apparently she just ended her class because she is rushing toward us with laser shooting out from her eyes.” Jessica unnie said.

“Hyun, are you going to meet Wendy at her school?” Chorong asked as I nodded my head.

“Good, I am following you. Do you know what I heard from Soojungie?” Chorong asked.

“Soojung?” I asked as Chorong nodded her head.

“She told me that she saw that pabo Eunji was talking with a girl that had a super duper cute eyesmiles! Besides, that Jung Eunji still hugged that girl!” Chorong said.

“B-“

“She told me that she will only hug me maybe I shouldn’t accept her confession this early. I mean-“

“Ohoho, isn’t this jealousy I smell?” Tiffany unnie asked and brought Chorong’s attention to her.

“O-omo, Tiff unnie, Jess unnie, Choa unnie, why are you three-“

“We were here all along, Rongie.” Choa unnie said.

“So, back to the topic. You are saying that Soojung told you that Eunji is hugging another girl?” Jessica asked.

“B-“

“Yeah! She still dare to send a message to me, being so sweet which make me melt right away but that’s not the main problem here. The main problem is she hugs another girl!” Chorong said.

“B-“

“You know what I’m feeling? I felt betrayed!”

“B-“

“Shush, Irene. You had been trying to cut my words.” Chorong said and stared at me.

“I was trying to say, I don’t know who is Soojung and you are thinking too much.” I said and sighed.

“You don’t know Soojung?!” Tiffany widened her eyes and put her hands on her chest, looking at me.

“Errr, nope.” I shook my head.

“It’s the name of our future daughter although I don’t know how Chorong know my daughter before my daughter is being born.” Jessica said.

“Fany unnie, are you pregnant?!” Choa asked

“Of course not, Choa-ah. Jessie!” Tiffany glared at Jessica who just shrugged her shoulder.

“What? I am serious though. I had prepared some names for our future daughters.” Jessica said as Tiffany sighed.

“Anyway, Irene, Soojung is Sunny’s younger sister.” Tiffany said and I tilted my head, frowning.

“Sunny unnie’s sister?” I asked.

“Yeah, and she is older than Eunji.” Chorong said.

“But I didn’t know Sunny unnie has a younger sister.” I said.

“Because her younger sister was studying at the States until last year, when she decided to transfer to South Korea due to some serious bullying case.” Jessica explained as I nodded my head.

“Since Sunny rarely talk about her family so it’s normal that you didn’t know about it. Jessie and I only know about it recently.” Tiffany said.

“And I knew through Eunji, who was apparently being in same class as her.” Chorong said.

“So she told you that Eunji hugged a girl?” I asked and Chorong nodded her head.

“Yeah.”

“How about you punish her?” Tiffany asked and I started to get a bad feeling about this. I took out my phone and sent a message to Seunghwan, asking about the Soojung and also the girl that Eunji hugged.

"How should I punish her, Fany unnie?" Chorong asked.

"Whenever Jessie make me angry, I always ignore her for the whole day." Tiffany said.

"Yeah and it's such a pain in the ." Jessica said but soon shut when Tiffany glared at her.

"So it mean I just need to ignore Eunji?" Chorong asked.

"It's usele-"

"Yeah! And trust me, if she really cares about you, she will definitely come rushing to you." Tiffany said.

(A/N: Author POV)

Irene mentally facepalmed at Tiffany's statement and sighed. She knew Eunji from Wendy and she knew Eunji was a dense person, even denser than Sooyoung who only knew about Yuri's feelings to her when Yuri grabbed her face and kissed her lips, but that was another story to be told in the future. Anyway, Eunji was a dense person and she only dared to confess to Chorong after being tied up on a chair by Wendy and being told by Irene that Chorong too, had the same feelings. So there was no one that Irene knew can beat Jung Eunji in the aspect of dense which was why Irene thought that it was useless for Chorong to ignore Eunji because the younger girl would never knew what she did wrong and Irene bet Eunji would just think Chorong was at that time of the month.

"That's perfect, Fany unnie! Then I can test whether Jung Eunji cares about me or not." Chorong smiled and nodded her head. Tiffany just patted Chorong's shoulder before Jessica dragged her away since the older girl was feeling sleepy. Irene sighed again and looked at her phone, realizing there was a message from her one and only hamster.

"So the girl that Eunji hugged was her childhood friend, and has a girlfriend currently studying in the college next town." Irene thought and decided not to tell Chorong about this because she wanted Chorong to learn things the hard way, and accepted the fact that Eunji was a dense person.

"Rong-ah, are you sure you are going to ignore Eunji?" Choa asked.

"Yeah, she needs to know the price to pay when she hugs another girl."

"You do know that Eunji might be a dense person, don't you?" Choa asked.

"Thank you, Choa unnie! You speak my thought." Irene thought and smiled but the smile soon turn to a frown.

"No, Eunji is not dense because if she is dense, then she wouldn't be confessing to me first." Chorong said.

"That's because Irene/me told Eunji about your feeling, you idiot." Both Choa and Irene thought at the same time and looked at each other, giving each other a short stare before sighed simultaneously.

"If you say so. Oh, look at the time, Irene, let's go. We need to go to the class." Choa said and Irene stood up, leaving Chorong behind. Chorong sighed as she looked at her phone, staring at her phone wallpaper which was a photo of Eunji and her smiling together , showing off their first couple rings to the screen.

"Stupid Jung Eunji, you will pray the price." She thought while clenching her fists, killing Eunji in her mind by using her hapkido skills, after all, her dad did told her that he taught her hapkido so that she could used on her future husband or wife.

"Should we go near Chorongie now?" Sunny asked Sooyoung who just shook her head. Both of them had been wondering want to get close to Chorong or not since the younger girl was smiling like a lunatic person.

"No, I am way too young to die. I haven't even propose to Yuri yet." Sooyoung said.

"Yeah, me too. I haven't even try out the concept with Taeng yet."

"Ewww, Soonkyu, too much information. I had no interest in your life with the midget. Gosh, you two are just like the Americans duo, never able to keep your mouth shut bout your life. Gosh, I need my Yuri right now."

"So that you can her?"

"God, please bless my ears." Sooyoung walked way with Sunny behind herm teasing the taller girl, leaving Chorong behind with her lunatic smile again.

On the other hand, Eunji, Minah and Soojung were sitting on the rooftop, talking about their life which caused Soojung to know that Eunji and Minah are seeing someone else. Suddenly, Eunji felt a cold breeze blowing to her back which caused her shivered and had a bad feeling about it.

"Woah, it sure is cold." Eunji said.

"But is summer now." Soojung said.

"Shh, Soul unnie, it's cold." Eunji said with a serious tone which caused Soojung to nod her head. Lee Soojung, or commonly known as Baby Soul due to her baby face and soulful voice was Sunny's younger sister and since she was being bullied when she was studying in the states, so she was homeschooled, which caused she was 2 years behind her same age friends, making her to be Eunji and Minah's classmates even though she was older than them.

Three of them enjoyed themselves by talking about everything they could think of, except Eunji groaned when Minah and Soojung talked about their favorite novels because come on, who would like to read those thick books with super hard verbs in it? Definitely not Jung Eunji.

"Oh, the bell ring. I need to go now, need to fetch Wendy for choir practice." Eunji said.

"Can we go too?" Minah asked.

"I-i-it's okay, I don't really want to go." Soojung whispered but was being ignored by Minah.

"Jung Hyerim, please let us follow you, and I am your childhood friends so please~ We promise we will behave." Minah said.

"But Minah-ah, I don't want to go. I want to go back to study for tomorrow quiz." Soojung said in a louder voice.

"Well, as long as you two behave then I guess its okay."

"Yeah! Unnie, Hyerim allow us to join!" Yeah, Soojung was ignored by Eunji and Minah again.

"Just behave because we are going to practice with the dance club and the drama club. We are going to have a musical to perform later so please behave." Eunji said as Minah nodded her head with a wide smile while Soojung just sighed. So three fo them went to fetch Wendy and all four of them went to the auditorium. There they saw some dance club members were already practicing. Soojung just followed the trio and never look where she went and this caused her bump into someone and fell down.

"Oops! I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Soojung looked up and saw a girl with long black hair, she then glanced at her name tag, ' Lee Mijoo'.

"I'm fine." Soojung nodded her head and Mijoo reached her hand out, letting Soojung to hold onto her hand so that she could pull Soojung up.

(Eunji: YAH! I THOUGHT ITS BOUT ME AND CHORONG!

Author: Oops, got bit sidetrack.)

And Soojung never knew this bump would changed her future entirely but that too was another story so now lets focus on the flashback.

So Eunji was practicing very happily, not knowing her worst nightmare was coming. So after she practiced, she hugged Minah and Soojung again, not knowing her girlfriend saw it and was not happy with it.

"Stupid Jung Eunji!" Chorong gritted her teeth and clenched her fists and she decided she would just ignore Eunji for the rest of her life, if she could do so.

"HYUN-AH!" Chorong turned and saw Wendy running toward Irene and scooped the older girl up, turned around before putting the older girl down for a kiss on the lips. Chorong then turned to see Eunji who was still laughing with Minah.

"Stupid Jung Eunji!" Chorong thought, apparently didn't like that Eunji's attention was on the other girl so she decided to ignore Eunji.

"Oh! Rongie!" Eunji finally noticed Chorong after Minah decided to go home when her girlfriend, Sojin came to fetch her. Eunji ran and opened her arms wide, expecting Chorong to hug her back but Chorong just glared at her and walked away. Eunji had wide opened and awkwardly close her arms, following Chorong.

"Rongie baby~ Why are you mad?" Eunji asked, using her aegyo but Chorong just stared at her and turned around, fastening her pace.

"What's wrong, baby?" Eunji asked again and ran toward Chorong.

"Whats wrong?" Wendy asked while Irene whispered in her ears.

"Well, well, isn't this fun to watch?" Wendy asked.

"Which is why I didn't tell Chorong about the identity of Minah." Irene said.

"Omo, since when my Joohyun become such a naughty girl? Let's go home and let me punish you."

"GOSH! GUYS! I'M RIGHT HERE!" Mijoo groaned and sighed.

For the whole evening, Chorong was ignoring Eunji and Eunji had no idea what did she do wrong. She asked Choa and Gyuri, knowing that it was not that time of the month, and also not because of Chorong's favorite character die in the drama. She then went to find Irene who just shook her head and Eunji swore that she saw Irene was hiding a smile but her mind was too occupied by Chorong, so she ignored it.

"Gosh, what did I do wrong?" Eunji groaned and ruffled her hair, then slumped on the bed. She had called Chorong for the 30th time and send around 200 messages to the older girl but she didn't get any reply.

"Come on, Park Chorong. I would die just to get your reply." Eunji sighed and threw her phone to the wall before falling asleep, dreaming that Chorong and her were still being awfully sweet to each other. The next three days, the couples didn't contact each other which made Chorong sad.

"Why didn't Jung Eunji find me?" Chorong sighed as she asked Yongsun and Moonbyul.

"Maybe because she doesn't care about you anymore." Moonbyul said casually but whinced in pain when Yongsun nudged her in her rib.

"Yah! Of course what this idiot say is not true. You know that they are busy preparing about the musical, right? You told me that the musical was one of the major event in your high school so probably she is just busy about it." Yongsun said, trying to cheer her friend up while glaring at her lover.

"But if she cares about me, she should just find me by now." Chorong said.

"Well, maybe she need some time away from you. You know, private time for her to escape from you?" Moonbyul said but whinced in pain again when Yongsun pinched her waist as hard as she could.

"Can you just shut your mouth up?! Can't you see I'm trying to comfort her?" Yongsun glared at Moonbyul who just raised both of her hands up and made a zipping mouth gesture while nodding her head.

"So you mean she is tired of me now? So that's why she went to hug another girl and ignore me?! So I'm a nuisance to her now?!"

"Of course not, Rong-ah. Don't listen to this idiot. Trust Eunji, she is just busy with the musical and you promise her you would go and watch her, right?" Yongsun said and Chorong nodded her head.

"She must be putting a lot of effort, want to make you proud then. So just trust her." Yongsun said as Chorong sighed.

"Fine." Chorong sighed.

"PARK CHORONG! WHERE ARE YOU?" Chorong looked around and saw Jimin and Choa were running toward her.

"What's wrong?"

"Go to Seoul Hospital right now! Eunji faint just now and wa-" Without letting Jimin finished her sentence, Chorong already on her way to the hospital,not seeing Jimin gave Moonbyul a thumb up and Choa kissing Jimin for her good work. Chorong rushed to the hospital and found the room where Eunji was, and when she opened the room, her heart was broken into pieces, seeing Eunji's pale face and purple lips. She walked and sat beside Eunji, holding Eunji's hand.

"Hyerim-ah, wake up, please. What's wrong with you? Did you skip meal because of me?" Chorong said while crying, tears decorating her white porcelain face.

"If so, please forgive me. I am ignoring you because you hug that girl. You hug a girl which is not me and you promise me that you won't hug any other girl. You also ignore me when I went to find you. I just ignore you to know that you care about me. I didn't know my jealousy issue would cause such a huge problem! Please wake up." Chorong cried and cried, she didn't even notice Eunji was now sitting up and smirking at her.

"So this is the reason eh?" Eunji said and Chorong lifted her head.

"Why-I thought-what-"

"This is all make up. I had Gyuri unnie help me."

"YAH! JUNG HYERIM, YOU MAKE ME WORRY ABOUT YOU! I HATE YOU!" Chorong wiped her tears and started to hit Eunji as hard as she could. Eunji was blocking the attack until she grabbed both Chorong's hands and pulled the older girl closer to her, their lips met each other, silencing Chorong.

"I just want to know why are you ignoring me, Rong-ah. You know I can't stand a day without you, right?" Eunji asked after pulling herself apart from Chorong.

"P-pabo." Chorong said.

"You are the stupid one. You should have ask me about the girl." Eunji said.

"But I don't want to hear from you that the girl is your new girlfriend." Chorong pouted as Eunji chuckled and pulled Chorong into her embrace.

"Come on, Rong. Can't you hear this heartbeat? My heart beat for you and you only." Eunji whispered.

"You promise?"

"I promise." Eunji said.

"CONGRATULATIONS! AND CELEBRATION!" Minah barged into the room with a party hat and a confetti.Chorong turned around and glared at Minah, standing in front of Eunji, emitting a dangerous aura.

"What are you doing here?" Chorong asked, although Eunji comforted her but she still didn't trust Minah.

"What?! Can't I celebrate my childhood friend successfully make up with her girlfriend?" Minah asked.

"Childhood friend?" Chorong raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, me and her were childhood friend twelve years ago, when we were in Busan." Minah said.

"Are you sure?" Chorong asked.

"Of course I'm sure. Besides, Eunji is not my cup of tea. My girlfriend is way more ier and charming than her." Minah said.

"Yah! That hurt my pride!" Eunji protested but soon remain silent when Chorong glared at her.

"So you are not here for snatching Eunji away from me?" Chorong asked again.

"Yeah, oh, so Eunji didn't tell you bout me? What kind of childhood friend are you, Jung Eunji? I introduced my girlfriend to you and your friends; and you didn't even introduce me to your girlfriend." Minah rolled her eyes.

"I been trying to but my girlfriend didn't give me a chance." Eunji said.

"So you are saying its my fault?" Chorong asked calmly but her aura told a totally different thing from calm.

"Of course not, darling. It's totally my fault." Eunji smiled sheepishly, sending help to Minah.

"Oh well, I gotta go now. Sojin unnie is calling me. Ciao." Minah ran out from the room, leaving Eunji and Chorong in the room.

"What kind of childhood friend Bang Minah is?" Eunji thought.

"So, care to explain so that yu can prolong your life?" Chorong asked.

"W-well, I thought Irene unnie would told you because she knew Minah is my childhood friends. Choa unnie too, Jimin unnie too and Gyuri unnie." Eunji said as Chorong widened her eyes. She now remembered why she felt like Irene was hiding something from her when she asked Irene about Minah.

"THAT BAE JOOHYUN KNOW IT FROM THE START?! BAE JOOHYUN!" Chorong shouted.

"Achoo!" Irene sneezed.

"Omo, babe, are you okay? Do you caught a cold?" Wendy asked.

"It's okay. I just felt a sudden chill." Irene said.

"Well, let me warm you with my hug then." Wendy said and Irene snuggled closer to Wendy, not knowing that she was going to face the grim reaper very soon.

(A/N: END OF FLASHBACK)

"So you hurt umma, Aunt Chorong?" Seulgi asked and stared at Chorong with bear cub eyes that were filled with tears.

"Of course not, Seul-ah. Aunt Chorong never hurt umma." Irene said.

"Really?" Seulgi asked and both Chorong and Irene nodded their head.

"But man, seeing how YooA treat Mimi sure remind us of the good old days." Yoona said.

"Appa, I guess you are smart once in awhile." Naeun said.

"Should I feel happy or sad that my child say this?" Eunji asked. Everyone just laughed.

"Appa, I feel sleepy. Can you sing for me?" Naeun asked and rubbed her eyes. Eunji just carried her and gently patted her , while singing APink's 'So Long'. All the adults just looked at each other and smiled while hugging their children who soon fell asleep from Eunji's soothing voice. The atmosphere was quiet and calm, only slow breathing of the children could be heard.

"But seriously, how could the danshin duo can have such tall children like Sowon and Yuju?" Yuri asked again.

"YAH! KWON! YOU ARE GOING DOWN!" Taeyeon pounced on Yuri again.

"YAH! KIM! LET GO OF MY WIFE!" Sooyoung pounced on Taeyeon who was still on top of Yuri.

"YAH! LET ME JOIN TOO!" Yoona and Hyoyeon shouted and joined the fight.

"WAAAAAA!UMMA!!!" The children woke up.

"It was so nice three seconds ago." The others thought while calming their children but they knew that there were never a moment of peace and quiet with all of them beind under the same roof. Now there were only eighteen out of thirty of them, not counting the children, there were already so much noises. They couldn't imagine what would happen when all thirty of them were together, probably end of the world would happen then?

 

A/N: HEY GUYS!! AN UPDATE!! Sorry for late update and I hope this chap would kind of like, you know, make up for it. So hope you guys like it and please do comments and subscribe.

Next up, there will not be a story update but a chart of the relation between family will be upload so please stay tune~~

Please comments and susbcribe. I appreciate it so much.