Relationship list

When APink meet Red Velvet

So here it is, the relationship status and sorry for not able to put on a chart because of some technical issue, so I decide to type out, please bear with me.

- Wendy is the cousin of Tiffany, who is the wife of Jessica.

- Tiffany and the rest of SNSD are high school and college friends. So Wendy know the rest of SNSD through Tiffany.

- Irene is Wendy's wife.

- Irene is Solar's childhood friend, who is the wife of Moon Byulyi. Solar is also Taeyeon's younger sister and Jin's older sister.

-Irene and Chorong are high school friends which also mean that Chorong is Solar's friend as well.

- Wendy and Eunji are neighbours.

- Chorong, Choa and Gyuri are sisters. Choa is Jimin's wife, Gyuri is Seungyeon's wife.

- Jimin and Moonbyul are in the same club, the rapper club.

- Wendy is the boss of Kangin, Suho and Onew.

- Kris is Irene's editor.

- Baby Soul is Sunny's younger sister, also the wife of Lee Mijoo.

-Lee Mijoo, the junior of Wendy, younger by one year, a member of dance club.

- Key is Irene's cousin and Leeteuk is Eunji's colleague.

-Bang Minah is Eunji's childhood friend when Eunji was in Busan, Sojin is Minah's wife.

-Jin is Taeyeon and Solar younger brother, and the husband of Kim Namjoon, who is the younger brother of Kim Hyoyeon.

- Nicole is Hyoyeon's wife.

- Kim Namjoon is the junior of Jimin in the rapper club.

- All of them know each other because they always gather in one of the houses every week, thanks to Tiffany's idea and Sooyoung's ability to persuade the rest to do so because she would have free food from different family every week.

I guess that's all for now.  I'm so sorry for not able to put up a chart because I don't know how. So I decide to put a list. I'm really sorry about it. Hope this can solve your question and if you still have any question, please feel free to ask in the comment section.

Next up, preview, dun dun dun! The long awaited 2eun moment and also some eunrong moment, and also some minor chars moment. Stay tune!