Barbeque TIME!

When APink meet Red Velvet

The children finally fell asleep which meant that Yuri and Taeyeon were being warned by the one and only Sergeant Sica to keep quiet if they still want to live. So the adult just stared at their children and smiled until Eunji glanced at the clock.

"I guess it's time Wendy and I go and get ready of the grill." Eunji stood up.

"We will help you then. Let's go, Hyo." Sooyoung said.

"I will be here with my bu-"

"You are coming with us, Kim Taeyeon. We don't want you to pollute our children's mind." Sooyoung said and Taeyeon pouted.

"We will wake the children up when you guys are done." Irene said. Wendy nodded her head and walked to the backyard.

"U-umma." Seulgi rubbed her eyes and sat up. Irene opened her arms to welcome Seulgi which the bear cub quickly dived into her mother's embrace.

"Do you want to sleep?" Irene asked and gently patted Seulgi's . Seulgi just shook her head but snuggled into her mother's chest.

"I think she just want her mother right now." Yuri said as Irene smiled. Irene stood up as she carried Seulgi.

"I am going to find Seunghwan."

"Sure, leave Joy and Yeri in our hands." Sunny said as Irene smiled and walked toward the kitchen.

"Omma." Seulgi mumbled as Irene hummed in reply.

"I love you~" Seulgi then lifted her head and showed her infamous bear smile to Irene which quickly warmed Irene's heart.

"Love you too, my teddy bear." Irene gently pinched Seulgi's nose.

"Omma will always love Seulgi, right? Omma won't forget about Seulgi, right?" Seulgi asked and Irene frowned.

"Of course omma will always love Seul and never forget about Seul." Irene answered.

"That's good then. I am scare that omma will only love Joy and Yeri because they are cuter than me. Omma always pay so much attention on them that I am scare that omma will forget about me." Seulgi mumbled and rubbed her eyes. Irene widened her eyes at Seulgi's confession. She realized that since Joy and Yeri were in the family, she might had neglected Seulgi a bit since she was busy taking care of the two younger children; and since Seulgi was a smart and mature child for her age, she knew her siblings need her mother more than her so she remained quiet about her needs of wanting her mother's care.

"Oh my, Seul. Omma will never ever forget about you and omma will always love you. How can I not love someone who is as good and cute as you, Seul? Having you as my daughter is a blessing to me." Irene said, holding in her tears of guilt.

"Appa too?" Seulgi asked again and buried her face in the crook of Irene's neck.

"Appa too." Irene nodded her head and trying to stop her tears from flowing that she didn't notice Wendy had entered the kitchen where Irene and Seulgi were.

"Hyun, I th-omo! Why are you crying?" Wendy exclaimed when she realized there were tears on Irene's face. Irene quickly covered Wendy's mouth with one of her hand and glared at the younger girl.

"Shh, Seul is sleeping." Irene said as Wendy nodded her head.

"Sorry but why are you crying, Hyun?" Wendy leaned closer to Irene and gently wiped away her tears. Irene took a deep breath and started to tell Wendy about Seulgi's questions just now. Wendy too had her eyes widened and stared at Seulgi with apologetic stares.

"I n-n-never know she felt like this. I must be an awful mom." Irene mumbled.

"No no, you are not a bad mom, Hyun. Because me too, I never notice Seul's feelings. I guess this must make me a bad dad too." Wendy said and gently Seulgi's head.

"I guess we are not good parents then." Irene said.

"Seulgi is just an angel. She put her siblings' priority before her own." Wendy said.

"Yeah and since she didn't say anything or voice out anything that she want, so we just normally assume she is all fine by herself. But now I think back, I realize that I was so wrong, Wan-ah. Seul is just a 4 years old girl. She shouldn't act so mature. She should fight with her siblings to gain attention, she should just do or say some-"

"I know, Hyun, I know. But this is what make our Seul an angel, right?" Wendy asked.

"I know but I felt guilty and bad for her. She is just a children but we force her to act like an adult. I jus-just feel so bad." Irene lowered her head.

"I think we need to find one day and bring Seul out, just the three of us." Wendy suggested and Irene nodded her head.

"I think so too. Maybe we can compensate her." Irene said.

"Yeah, but for now, please wipe away those tears. Our children and me don't like it when you cry." Wendy said as Irene nodded her head. Wendy leaned and pecked Irene's lips.

"O-omma, a-appa?" Seulgi woke up and pushed herself off Irene with one hand and rubbed her eyes with another.

"Look like our little bear has done hibernating." Wendy teased.

"Omma~ Appa is teasing me~" Seulgi whined.

"I guess omma need to punish appa then." Irene said and Seulgi nodded her head.

"Before that, appa thinks that our little bear here need some reward for being such a good little bear cub to us." Wendy said and looked at Irene.

"One, two and three." Irene counted and in the count of three, Irene and Wendy pecked Seulgi's chubby cheeks.

"We just want to let you know that we love you, our bear cub." Wendy said with a gentle smile.

"Seul love appa and omma too!" Seulgi shouted and reached out for Wendy. As soon as Wendy leaned closer to her, Seulgi quickly pulled her parents into a big hug.

"Wow, appa never know Seulgi is this strong." Wendy said.

"Seul need to be strong to be a bear cub, appa!" Seulgi smiled as Wendy ruffled her hair.

"Well, do you know what other ways can you be strong?" Wendy asked and Seulgi cocked her head to the side and blinked her eyes.

"Its eating meat. Good news for you, that the barbeque is all set up so why don't you and omma go and wake others up and gather them int he backyard then." Wendy said and Seulgi eyes was sparkling when she heard that barbeque was all set up.

"Okay~ Omma!! Put me down!!" Seulgi started to wiggle, wanting Irene to put her down.

"Omo, calm down, little bear." Irene giggled and put Seulgi down. Seulgi started to run toward the living room with her chubby legs.

"She is really an angel." Irene said and Wendy nodded her head.

After awhile, everyone was at the backyard, sitting at the tables and chatting. The older children were running around, playing tag while the younger children just sat with their parents. Wendy and Eunji were in charge of the grills because they can't let Sooyoung and Yoona get any closer to the grills, because who would trust the shikshins to grill meat for the others?

"Appa, is the meat done? Bomi is hungry." Bomi asked while standing beside Eunji and staring at the grill for all the time.

"Bomi, how many times did Appa say that you need to wait." Eunji sighed and rolled her eyes.

"But Bomi is hungry~~" Bomi whined.

"Well, you need to wait for the meat to be done then. Before that, go and eat your vegetables." Eunji said.

"But vegetables are not yummy~"

"You need to eat vegetables to be healthy, Bom."

"But I like meat, appa so please feed me meat~"

"Jung Bomi." Chorong said in a stern voice. Bomi pouted and nodded her head while walked back to Chorong. Eunji sighed and sent a grateful stare to her wife.

"I wish Bomi will act like Seulgi sometime." Eunji said to Wendy who just smiled.

"Trust me, having a mature child is not neccessary a good thing. But I can say that Seulgi is the blessing that god gave us, she is an angel in disguise." Wendy said.

"Well, I guess th-" A sudden cry stopped Eunji and Irene widened her eyes when she saw Seulgi was nowhere to be seen. She quickly stood up and went to find Seulgi, only saw Seulgi was standing while a girl around her age was lying on the ground, sobbing.

"Now, Wheein-ah, what happen?" A tall woman appeared before Irene could walked toward Seulgi.

"A-appa! This girl push me!" Wheein cried and reached out for the woman. The woman just carried Wheein and glared at Seulgi who just staring at the ground.

"Omo! I am very sorry about my daughter behaviour but please believe me that my daughter isn't the type of girl that will just push other people." Irene walked toward the woman and gently brought Seulgi into her embrace.

"I-i-irene unnie? Are you Irene unnie?" Irene looked up and stared at the woman who was looking down at her. She then widened her eyes when she saw the familiar pair of eyes and nose muscles.

"Byulyi?!" She asked as she stood up, carrying Seulgi too,

"Oh my god, it's really you unnie! It's been a long time!" Byulyi smiled and reached out to Irene which Irene gladly took her hand and shook it.

"Yeah! It's had been for, three years?" Irene asked.

"Yeah. Oh my god, I still can't believe it. I bet Yongsun will be so happy about this." Byulyi said.

"Yongsun is here too? So does this mean this little girl here is-"

"Yeah, introducing Moon Wheein, the daughter of mine and Yongsun. She has a twin sister too, Moon Hyejin." Byulyi said.

"This is my daughter, Son Seulgi. Seul, say hi to Aunt Byulyi and Wheeinie." Irene said as Seulgi shook her head.

"No!" Seulgi said and pouted.

"Come on, Seulgi." Irene gave Byulyi an apologetic smile and gently coaxed Seulgi.

"No!"Seulgi pouted and glared at Wheein.

"I guess your daughter dislike mine." Byulyi chuckled awkwardly while sending a glare to Wheein.

"What the hell did you do to Seulgi?" Byulyi conveyed such message through her eyes but Wheein just rolled her eyes and pouted.

"What's wrong, Seul?" Irene asked as Seulgi pointed at Wheein.

"That girl say I am ugly and she say it must because appa or omma is ugly, that's why I am ugly. I hate people say appa or omma ugly because you two are pretty!" Seulgi said and glared at Wheein.

"Oh my, I am very sorry for my daughter's ill behaviour. Moon Wheein, apologize to Seulgi right now." Byulyi reprimanded Wheein as Irene waved her hand.

"Appa~~" Wheein whined and put on her puppy face.

"You better apologize before I tell your umma about this." Byulyi said.

"It's okay, Byulyi. I mean, she is just a kid so there's no need to be harsh on her." Irene said as Byulyi shook her head.

"No, Yongsun says that we need to tell the kids what's right and what's wrong when they are still small." Byulyi still stared at Wheein who just lowered her head.

"Now I know why do I feel those pair of eyes are so familiar. They look just like Yongsun's eyes." Irene smiled.

"Byul? Wheein? Where are you two?" A familiar voice came from somewhere.

"Appa!!!!!"

"Ah! Yongsun-ah, Hyejin! We are here! And come quick, I bet you will like this surprise, Yongsun!" Moonbyul shouted and waved her hand as aggresive as she could.

"What are you two doing and by what do you mean by sur-p-prise.... OMO! IS THAT YOU JOOHYUN??!!" Irene just managed to saw a flash of brown colour hair before being enveloped in a tight hug.

"Y-y-yup, its me." Irene managed to squeeze out a few words.

"O-o-omma~" Seulgi whined and wriggled, trying to escape from Yongsun's tight hug.

"Yongsun-ah! You are going to crush them. There's a child in between you two." Byulyi said as Yongsun quickly released her hug and apologized.

"It's okay. I know you are just glad to see me." Irene smiled.

"Yeah! I've been wanting to find you and Wendy after we arrived yesterday but noooo, this Moon Byulyi said that we need to have a vacation because its been a long time since we arrive in Korea." Yongsun said.

"Well, you know the reason we are having this vacation is to let Wheein and Hyejin to get use to South Korea. They practically growing up in States. Besides, we manage to meet Irene unnie here." Byulyi said.

"That's because we are lucky. What if they move to Canada? What i-"

"It's okay, Yongsun-ah. At least we meet each other right now and no, we do not plan to move to Canada if you would like to know about it." Irene said.

"Oh, that's good then because we toohad decided to stay at South Korea since Byulyi's dad decide to let her in charge of the company here." Yongsun said.

"Wow, that's good then! I bet Chorong and Jimin would be so happy hearing this." Irene said.

"Omma, Seulgi is hungry." Seulgi pouted as she gently patted Irene's cheek.

"Oh ya! We need to get back to have our dinner. Why don't you all join us?" Irene smiled as Yongsun grinned brightly and nodded her head.

"Sure!" Yongsun said and all of them walked back to where the others at.

"Joohyun-ah! Where had you two been?" Jimin asked.

"Guess who I bring with me?" Irene asked, not answering Jimin's question. Jimin pouted but soon widened her eyes when she saw the family behind Irene.

"OMO! YONGSUN-AH!!!"

"JIMIN-AH!!" Two people ran toward each other and hugged each other as tight as possible.

"Yongsun?" Chorong asked as Yongsun turned around and gave Chorong a thumb up.

"Rongie~" Yongsun smiled as Chorong went and hugged Yongsun.

"Wow! Byul! It's been a long time." Sooyoung went and headlocked Byulyi.

"Y-yah, unnie~" Byulyi whined as Sooyoung let go of her.

"Hey, it's been a long time. How are you two?" Choa asked.

"Good and happily in marriage." Byulyi smiled.

"Now who are these two little cute girls?" Wendy asked and kneeled down but Seulgi went and stopped infront of Wendy.

"No getting closer to the girl, appa." Seulgi pouted when Wendy shook her head.

"It's not good to be like this to your new friends, Seul. What did appa say about making new friends?" Wendy asked.

"W-well, it probably is my daughter's fault for your daughter's behaviour. Wheein just say Seulgi is ugly because her parents is ugly sooo, yeah." Byulyi scratched her non-itchy cheek and looked everywhere except Wendy.

"Really? Moon Wheein! How many times did umma tell you to be polite to other kids?" Yongsun walked toward Wheein who sent a SOS to Hyejin who just shrugged her shoulder.

"Umma told you so, Wheein." Hyejin said and went to find a certain tall girl that caught her attention.

"It's okay, Yongsun-ah. They are kids and you know, kids tend to say this kind of things without any meaning behind." Wendy said.

"No, we need to teach them that its bad to do so. Wheein, what should you do right now?" Yongsun asked but Wheein just ignored Yongsun and pouted.

"How about we just let them be? I think Wheein is a big girl and big girl can think by themself to decide what's right and what's wrong." Irene smiled gently at Wheein who just stared at her .

"But-"

"Now now, come and have some meat then, Yongsun and Byulyi. Let's sit down and enjoy ourselves then." Hyoyeon said. Yongsun just stared at Wheein and sighed. Byulyi then intertwined their hands and gave a reassuring nod to Yongsun before they joined the adults.

"I heard from Joohyun that you two are going to stay here for good?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yup! That's true!" Byulyi nodded her head.

"That's good then! Maybe you can enroll your children in Happiness Daycare Centre or For You Kindergarten then." Tiffany suggested.

"Yeah, since all of our children attend those two places. We can take turn to fetch the children back." Jessica said.

"That's good then!"Yongsun said. They kept on talked about random things, catching up with each other life as they didn't see each other for four years.

"Look at them." Seohyun said, pointing at Seulgi and Wheein who was playing together.

"I bet Wheein apologized to Seulgi." Gyuri said.

"My beagle puppy is now all grown up." Yongsun said and pretend to wipe away her tears.

"Please control yoru acting obsession, Yongsun." Byulyi smirked as Yongsun smacked her arm.

"Can't you just go with the flow?" Yongsun glared at Byulyi who just shrugged her shoulder. Byulyi then turned to stare at the beagle pup and the bear cub playing with each other, running and jumping, smiling and laughing.

"If Wheein end up with Seulgi in the future, I will be so glad to have Seulgi as my daughter in law." Byulyi said and Wendy chocked on the meat she was chewing. Irene quickly passed a glass of water to Wendy which the younger girl gulped it down in one shot.

"No way! My Seulbear is way too young to be in a relationship." Wendy said.

"I said in the future, Wendy." Byulyi rolled her eyes.

"But she is still young in the future~" Wendy whined.

"She is always young in your heart, Wendy." Byulyi sighed.

"That's true but I won't allow anyone to court her without my permission."

"I guess I will just need to let Wheein have your permission then." Byulyi smirked.

"Hyun~~ Look at Byul unnie~~ She is trying to pair up our Seulbear with her beagle pup." Wendy whined.

"I think that's cute. You know, a bear cub with a beagle pup. I wonder how their children will be." Irene smiled as Wendy pouted.

"Not you too, Hyun~" Wendy whined.

"How about we just let the children decide this by themself? And they are just four for god sake. They need to wait for ten more years and that's a long time. So how about we focusing on our meal and our nice reunion before we worrying about our bear cub future." Irene cupped Wendy's face and pecked Wendy's lips which planted a huge and bright grin on Wendy's face.

"Sure~ Whatever you say~" Wendy said.

"Whipped." Eunji mumbled.

"You too, Jung." Byulyi heard and said which caused Eunji to glare at Byulyi playfully.  They had a very fun time, chatting and eating, looking at their children playing with each other and finally it's time for the families to go back to their respective home but somehow they had a sticky situation right now.

"No~~ Umma~ I want to be with Seulbear~~" Wheein whined as she stomped her small and chubby feet while tightening her grip on Seulgi's shirt.

"Wheein-ah, you need to let go of Seulgi. We can find her next time." Byulyi trying to coax Wheein but the girl just shook her head.

"Don't wanna!"

"Wheein-ah, be a good girl then we are going to have chicken for tomorrow lunch." Byulyi said, not going to scold Wheein because she had a soft spot for the beagle pup.

"But I want to be with Seulbear~~" Wheein continued to whine and Seulgi just stared at Wheein then stared at her parents then stared at Byulyi.

"Wheein-ah~" Seulgi gently said.

"I just wanna be with Seulbear!!" Wheein started to throw a tantrum.

"Wheein." Yongsun said in a calm tone which scared Seulgi so the bear cub just stared at Yongsun and Wheein. She then turned and stared at her mother who just nodded her head and let go of her hand.

"Moon Wheein!" Yongsun glared at Wheein.

"U-u-"

"Aunt Yongsun, please don't scold Wheeinie. Wheeinie, please don't act like this. Seul don't like Wheein act like this." Seulgi said and Wheein stopped.

"Seul don't like?" Wheein asked.

"Yes, Seul like Wheein when Wheein be a good girl. So Wheein need to listen to Aunt Yongsun and Aunt Byulyi. Seul promise Wheein that Seul will go and find Wheein BUT Wheein need to be good girl." Seulgi said.

"Promise?" Wheein asked and Seulgi nodded her head.

"Promise." Seulgi said and showed her pinky to Wheein for them to make a pinky promise gesture.

"Then Wheein be good girl and follow umma back home. Umma, Wheein sorry for act like that. Wheein will go back." Wheein said.

"That's my good girl." Yongsun smiled and pecked Wheein's forehead.

"Wheein good girl?" Wheein asked but more like she was asking Seulgi.

"En!" Seulgi smiled.

"Wow, just wow, I coax her for so long, even using chicken as a bait but she didn't buy it. Just a word from Seulgi, then you just listen to us. Wow. You are so whipped, Moon Wheein." Byulyi said.

"Just like her appa." Wendy said.

"Well, I am always whipped for my one and only sunshine." Byulyi winked at Yongsun who just rolled her eyes.

"Come on, let's go then. We will find you all when we have time." Yongsun smiled and Irene nodded. With that, the Moon family went back to their own villa.

"Umma, can I go to find Shiah Shiah to play tomorrow?" Mimi asked Tiffany who just nodded her head.

"Who want to play with you? Hmph!" YooA crossed her arms and turned around. Mimi just pouted and lowered her head.

"Shiah Shiah hate me?" Mimi asked but YooA just ignored her. Mimi then bit her lips and reached out for Tiffany, wanting her mother to carry her.

"Omma, Shiah Shiah hate me." Mimi said in a sad tone and eyes were full with tears but she was holding it in because Jessica told her that, one must not cry to be strong and since Mimi thought YooA was more feminine than her so she must be strong to protect YooA.

"Shhh, it's okay. YooA probably throwing a tantrum." Tiffany said.

"So you all are going back tomorrow?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, Eunji is being called back by the company and Hyun need to meet up with Kris, you know, regarding the new novel." Wendy said.

"Ahh, so meet you guys soon then. Come on girls,we need to go back now." Jessica said and Mimi stared at YooA for one last time.

"No matter Shiah Shiah hate Mimi because Mimi forever love Shiah Shiah." Mimi then being carried away by her mother. After they left, YooA bursted into tears and only stopped crying when being comforted by Seohyun. Yoona apologized and they went back to their home.

"Wow, never know that children can have such drama." Eunji said as the four adults gathered in the living room after sending the children to sleep.

"Well, maybe watch too many drama?" Wendy shrugged her shoulder.

"Hey, we are going back tomorrow so how about we cherish tonight with our other half?" Eunji asked as Wendy smirked. Michievious and ual desire were burning in their eyes as they nodded their head.

"The usual rules, Jung." Wendy said.

"The usual rules, Son." Eunji nodded her head.

"If you two were thinking about that, then no." Chorong said.

"There are kids for god sake." Irene shook her head.

"But~"

"No butts even though I like butts, especially yours, Wan-ah."

"Irene, you are getting away from topic." Chorong facepalmed.

"Oh ya, so no." Irene smiled sheepishly.

"You two are sleeping in one room while me and Joohyun will be in the other room." Chorong said and with that Chorong and Irene went to Irene's room, leaving their husband in the living room, mouth wide opened.

"Pinch me please." Wendy and Eunji said at the same time and they pinched each other at the same time.

"OUCH!" They yelped in pain and stared at each other.

"So this is not a dream~~ Why~~" They hugged each other as they sighed.

"I guess we need to resort to violence then." Eunji said.

"Knowing your wife, I won't recomment violence as the solution to our problem." Wendy said but as usual Eunji ignored her and rushed into Irene's room. She forcefully carried Chorong in bridal style and rushed back to their own room.

"YAH! JUNG EUNJI!!!" Chorong shouted as Wendy sighed.

"God, please make Jung Eunji suffer as much as she has to, as a punishment for not listening to me all the time." Wendy prayed and walked into her room, hugging her wife and drifted to her Neverland. Well, Irene did asked Wendy about Eunji's behaviour but Wendy just shrugged her shoulder and being a good wife, Irene just let Wendy be.

The next morning, Wendy walked out from the room, bringing their luggage down and she saw someone was already at the door.

"Hey, Eunji. How's yeste-woah!" Wendy said when Eunji turned around. Eunji's right eye was swollen, a very obvious hand print could be seen on her right cheek.

"I guess I need to say it doesn't went well." Wendy winced in pain as she imagined how hard did Chorong punched Eunji. She was glad that her wife was someone who was gentle and sweet and caring.

"Yeah but somehow I am lucky because she only attacked my face this time! She also let me hug her from the back!" Eunji smiled.

"Wow, you are so lucky then." Wendy said in monotone and after that both of them started to put their things on their car. After that, they had breakfast and they were on their way back to the busy city, Seoul.

"Appa, don't forget that we need to find Wheeinie when we back." Seulgi reminded Wendy who just nodded her head. After that, they could heard their bear cub were mumbling something in her sleep.

"Wheein, Seul like-" Seulgi then snored.

"Can't believe that our bear cub even dream of the beagle pup in her sleep." Irene squealed in delight. Wendy just smiled and reached out to Irene's hair.

"Can't believe that this cute girl sitting beside me is my wife." Wendy said.

"Yah~" Irene blushed but there was a smile on her face for the whole journey back home.

A/N: Wala~ Sorry for the lousy ending of this chap because I was kinda lose of idea on how to end this chap. So yeah.... hope you all like it. Please comment and subscribe then~!!