Drunk?

When APink meet Red Velvet

It was a normal day at the neighborhood. The sun was shining brightly, the birds were chirping, the squirrels were chasing each other; some of the people were walking their dog. It was such a nice morning to start a day.

"Yah!" As usual, Bomi ran out from the bathroom, with only just a underwear. Chorong shouted and ran after the little gorilla who was running around.the house.

"YAH! JUNG BOMI!" Chorong shouted as Bomi ran and glanced back.

"Ahahaha! Umma is so slow!" Bomi laughed.

"Unnie trouble again." Hayoung gently tugged on Naeun's hand and pointed at Bomi who just ran passed them. 

"I want to join too!" Namjoo shouted but was being hold by Naeun.

"You don't want to make omma angry, right?" Naeun asked as Namjoo gulped because the aura that Naeun was emitting was not pleasant at all.Namjoo just nodded and being dragged by Naeun to the dining room.

"JUNG BOMI!" Chorong shouted again as she nearly caught Bomi who just duck her head and climbed in between of Chorong's legs to run away again.

"Okay. That's it, little gorilla. Omma had enough exercise." However, Bomi didn't saw Eunji was there, which ended up being carried by Eunji. Bomi just giggled as Chorong huffed and walked toward Eunji and Bomi.

"You go help Bomi wear her daycare uniform." Chorong said after Eunji pecked her lips.

"Sure. Come on, gorilla. Lets get dressed for school." Eunji said and turned around. Chorong just sighed and walked toward the dining room. She was glad that Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung were well dressed. She gave each of them a bowl of cereal and after that, Eunji and Bomi joined. 

"Bomi, don't forget that you need to be a the taekwondo centre at four. Grandpa want to teach you new technique." Chorong said as Bomi cheered.

"Hooray! I can't wait to see grandpa again!" 

"Omma, how about me? Can I find grandma?" Naeun asked as she wanted to find grandma to learn some drawing technique.

"Sure, I will bring you together with Bomi then." Chorong said.

"How about you two then?" Eunji pointed Namjoo and Hayoung.

"Can't you fetch them?" Chorong asked as she wiped Hayoung's mouth.

"I can't. My schedules are quite pack for today." Eunji frowned.

"Omma, can we play at Jwoy's house?" Hayoung asked.

"Sure, let me call Aunt Irene and ask." Chorong took out her phone and dialled a number. 

"Hey, are you okay? Yeah, I would like to ask that can you take care of Namjoo and Hayoung until six in the evening? Yeah, Eunji and I are busy. Thanks." Chorong ended the call and smiled at Hayoung.

"Aunt Irene said it's okay so she is going to fetch you two, okay?" Chorong asked as the two youngest nodded their head.

"Okay now that all of you had finish your cereal. Time to go." Eunji clapped her hands twice as the four children ran back to their room, of course with Naeun holding both Namjoo's and Hayoung's hand. 

"So will you be late tonight?" 

"Yeah, I had to coach a group call Apink, and also Red Velvet. The last group I'm going to coach is called Lovelyz."

"That's quite pack." Chorong sat on Eunji's lap as the younger girl nodded her head and hugged her wife from behind, sniffing in the fresh laundry scent from Chorong's shirt. Chorong must had used the softener that was recommended by Irene because she smelled like Wendy somehow.

"Yeah, Leeteuk oppa said he accidentally arranged it in that way for me during our trip to the beach." Eunji said. Chorong turned around so that she was now sitting sideway.

"I guess I am going to cook your favorite food as a reward then." Chorong said.

"I think I had a better idea. Let's eat out tonight!" Eunji said as Chorong frowned.

"Eunji, you know that we can-"

"APPA! Are we eating out tonight?" Bomi asked and jumped in excitement after seeing Eunji nodding her head.

"Can we eat army stew?" Bomi asked and Eunji nodded her head again.

"Girls! We are eating out tonight!" Bomi shouted and ran toward her siblings. The four children, even the quiet Naeun were holding hands and jumped in circle. Chorong sighed and glared at Eunji who was grinning.

"Just chill, Rongie. What could possibly go wrong?" Eunji grinned as Chorong shook her head.

"Come on, girls. Take your bags. Jung Eunji, you better be fast." Chorong said and jumped from Eunji's laps, walking toward the children but her right hand was being hold by Eunji and she was being pulled back by Eunji. Her lips landed on Eunji's and she could felt the smirk on Eunji's face.

"I had my energy right now since I had a taste of vitamin of my life." Eunji said.

"Ewww, appa~~! That's yuckty!" Bomi shouted as she gave a disgusted expression while Chorong was blushing.

"Yah! That's how we got all of you." Eunji said.

"So kiss can give baby?" Hayoung asked as Namjoo widened her eyes and started to cry.

"Uwaaaah!! I kissed Hayoungie just now!!" Namjoo cried as Naeun just covered .

"You and Hayoungie are going to have baby!" Bomi shouted.

"NOOOOO!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE BABY WITH HAYOUNGIE!" Namjoo's voice was getting louder and Hayoung's eyes started to get teary after hearing what Namjoo said.

"Uwahhh!!! Namjoo unnie hate me!!" Hayoung cried as Chorong glared at Eunji. 

"Jung. Eun. Ji." 

"Oops, I did it again~ Ouch!" Eunji was starting to sing but was being smacked at the head by her one and only Chorong.

"You better clean up this mess." Chorong turned around and cleaned the table. 

"B-b-but, but-"

"Clean.This.Mess." Chorong said and the aura around her was dark which made Eunji sure that Naeun was learning how to emit dark aura from Chorong. 

"Yes, Rongie." Eunji sighed and turned around, starting to calm her children and brought them to daycare. After twenty minutes, they reached Happiness Daycare Centre and For You Kindergarten since these two were practically in one building. Jessica and Tiffany could be seen welcoming the children. Eunji pulled her car over and got out from the car, the four children following her.

"Good morning, Eunji-ah!"Tiffany beamed her famous eyesmiles while waving at the Jung family. Jessica just smiled lazily.

"Good morning, Teacher Tiffany, Teacher Jessica." The four girls said at the same time and bowed.

"Irene unnie is going to pick Namjoo and Hayoung up while Rongie is going to pick the another two up today." Eunji said.

"Okay, I will inform Sunmi and Yubin unnie later." Jessica said and Eunji bowed. 

"Teacher Tiffany, do kissing give us baby?" Bomi asked as Eunji turned around.

"W-what?! Jung Eunji!" Tiffany shouted.

"Oh well, look at the time, gotta go, today is busy busy busy." Eunji ran away, leaving a red face Tiffany and a smirking Jessica. 

"I believe that you will learn when you are big enough." Jessica said as she brought the four girls to their respective classroom since Tiffany was cursing Eunji in English.

"How big is big enough?" Namjoo asked.

"When you are tall and just like your parents." Jessica said as the girls nodded their head. She first sent Hayoung and Namjoo to Sunmi, telling Sunmi that a woman named Irene was going to fetch both of the children. Jessica then sent Naeun and Bomi to Yubin, informing Yubin that Chorong was going to fetch them. 

"Jwoy! Chanmi!Arin! " Hayoung ran toward her friend and cousin in the room. Namjoo looked around and smiled when she spotted two familiar faces.

"Mimi ! Shiah !" Namjoo also ran toward her friend and they started playing. Naeun was drawing with Seulgi, with Seolhyun and Krystal being their model. Bomi, Hyejeong, Mina and Hara were running around, playing tag. Suddenly Yubin entered the room and clapped her hands.

"Kids, gather around." Yubin said and all of them sat down at their seats.

"Good morning, Teacher Yubin." All of them greeted together as Yubin nodded her head.

"Good morning. Now, kids, we are going to have two new friends here so remember what do I always say about treating new friends?" 

"Be nice!" Namjoo shouted.

"Be polite!" Chanmi shouted.

"That's right, so let's clap to welcome the new friends." The class clapped as two young girls entered the room.

"WHEEIN!" Seulgi stood up as she saw the two girls. The whole class stopped clapping.

"HYEJIN-AH!" Namjoo shouted too. The two girls who were nervous at first were surprised when they heard familiar voices.

"DEUL!" Wheein shouted.

"Joojoo!" Hyejin shouted too but in a calmer manner. 

"Although there's some of you who know the new friends but I think most of you want to know more about your new friends, right? So please introduce yourself." Yubin smiled at both Wheein and Hyejin. Wheein then pushed Hyejin first which the younger girl glared at Wheein. 

"My name is Moon Hyejin. I am four years old! I love to eat and dance." Hyejin said and gestured Wheein to step up.

"I am Moon Wheein, four years old. I love to eat, dance and play!" 

"So are you two twins?" Yubin asked.

"Yes!" Both of them answered at the same time.

"That is so cool!" A boy named, Moonbin shouted. The rest of the class nodded their head and cheered. Wheein looked at Seulgi and grinned. Seulgi waved her hand and smiled brightly. Namjoo and Hyejin just smiled.

"It seems that you two have some friends in this class so why don't Seulgi and Namjoo, come and bring your friends to sit with you." Sunmi said as Seulgi and Namjoo ran toward the front and brought Wheein and Hyejin to their seats. After that, Yubin let them to play for another half an hour before starting to teach them to count. After that, it was lunch time. Wheein quickly brought her cartoon dog lunchbox and ran to Seulgi who was pulling out a cartoon bear lunchbox and a paper. Hyejin rought her cartoon lion lunchbox and dragged Namjoo to find other friends to eat with.

"Deulgi! Lets eat!" Wheein jumped and stopped beside Seulgi who turned her head and grinned.

"Okay! But I have present for Wheen." Seulgi said as she passed the paper to Wheein.

"What this?" Wheein asked as Seulgi just grinned and her eyes turned into cresent moon while her hands gestured Wheein to open and have a look. Wheein just opened the paper and gasped when she saw the drawing of a bear and a pup, and there was a tree, with smiling sun, and a ball with a balloon on the bear's hand.

"Deulgi draw for Wheen. Wheen like?" Seulgi asked as she put both of her hands behind her back, and her legs kept on twisting left and right, head staring at the ground, waiting for Wheein's answer. Wheein didn't answer, and she pounced on Seulgi instead. Her head just nuzzled in Seulgi's neck and sniffed on Seulgi's neck like a pup would do. Seulgi just giggled and wriggled herself, trying to get Wheein to sit up. 

"Wheein-ah, Seulgi-ah, you two need to eat soon. Lunch break is going to end." Yubin said and walked away, dragging a few student to follow her to get some play dough for next lesson. Wheein quickly stood up and pulled Seulgi up.

"DEULGI, WHEEN, EAT!" Wheein then dragged Seulgi to the nearest table and the two toddlers started to eat, well, more like shoveled down everything to their mouth. Suddenly, Wheein stuffed one omelet into Seulgi's mouth and Seulgi just blinked her round bear eyes twice while munching on the omelet.

"Woof itf tdf?" Seulgi asked while munching the food.

"Wheen like egg the most! Omma cook egg that Wheen like!" Wheein grinned. 

"Yummy! Deulgi give Wheen this!" Seulgi showed a scoop of kimchi fried rice that Irene prepared for her to Wheein. Wheein clapped her hands and opened wide, accepting the scoop of fried rice. 

"Deliff!" Wheen's eyes twinkled as Seulgi smiled and both of them continued to enjoy their lunch. As the children were enjoying their time in the kindergarten and daycare, their parents are quite busy, fulfilling their duties as a responsible adult. Irene was carrying Yeri while dancing slowly in the living room, with classical music acted as background music. Yeri just giggled as she played with Irene's hair. 

"Aigoo, is our Yerimmie enjoying herself like umma?" Irene asked as she nuzzled her nose in Yeri's shoulder, causing the baby to giggle and wiggling. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Omo, someone is here. Shall we go and see who is it?" Irene asked as Yeri clapped her hands. Irene walked toward the door as she brought Yeri up and down as if Yeri was sitting on a see saw. 

"Hi, oh, it's you!" Irene opened the door and was shock when she saw who was at the door. It was the doll like woman that she met during the summer break in Yoona's clinic. 

"Oh, I can't believe it. We meet each other again." The woman smiled.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry for not able to introduce myself last time. I'm Irene Son Joohyun, and this is my youngest daughter, Son Yerim." Irene gently helped Yeri to waved at the woman.

"It's fine. I didn't introduce myself either. I am Jiyeon, but you can call me Bona." Bona smiled gently and reached out to shake Irene's hand. 

"Bona-shi, nice to meet you." Irene shook Bona's hand too.

"You can just call me Bona, I mean, we are going to be neighbor so its okay for you to drop the formality." Bona said as Irene nodded. 

"Oh, regarding your daughters, how old are they?" 

"They're just six months old although they looked like they were just four months old." Bona said.

"They're the same age as Yerim then. Maybe you can bring your daugters to come and play some other day." Irene said as Bona nodded her head.

"That's a good idea!" Bona's phone rung and she answered it, not before she smiled apologetically at Irene. Irene just smiled gently and slightly turned her head away and played with Yeri.

"What's it, yeobo? Oh, okay. I am going back then. Love you too." Bona hung up and bowed apologetically at Irene. 

"I'm so sorry. It seems that my daughters are awake at the same time, and all of them are hungry and their diapers need to change, and it seems like my wife is in crisis so I gotta go back." 

"Oh, it's okay. Why don't we exchange our number then? It's easier for us to contact each other." Irene suggested and Bona agreed. Both of them exchanged their numbers before Bona quickly rushed home. 

"Looks like our Yerimmie is going to have new friends to play with soon." Irene said as she closed the door. Yeri just yawned and rested her head on Irene's shoulder as she slowly drifted to dreamland. Irene smiled and slowly walked to her room and put Yeri in the crib. 

"Okay, time to do write some manuscript." Irene walked toward her study table and started her work.In the daycare, Hayoung is playing with Joy. Both of them were sitting down together, drawing on a piece of white paper that Joy got it from nowhere. 

"Jwoy, Hayoung go play your house today." Hayoung said.

"Let play doll!" Joy shouted and Hayoung nodded her head. Joy drew a circle in the paper with a stick man in the middle of the circle. Hayoung then drew another five stick men surrounding the circle. 

"What doll can be this?" Hayoung pointed to the stick man in the middle of the circle.

"Deulgi unnie's bear." Joy said as Hayoung nodded her head. Both of them started to draw the details of their playdate later on the piece of paper and Sunmi swore that she could see black aura was surrounding the two girls.

Fun time always passed fast, and by fast, before the toddlers knew, it was already the time for their mother to fetch them. One by one was being fetched by their mother, even Chorong had came to bring Naeun and Bomi. Now, there were only, Seulgi, Namjoo, Hayoung, Joy, Wheein and Hwasa; all six of them were in the teacher lounge, under the supervision of Solar as Tiffany and Jessica had went to take a nap in the nurse room. which Solar was sure that she would never let the kids get near to that room for now. Solar had came to fetch Wheein and Hwasa just now but being a stubborn puppy she was, Wheein refused to go back, not until she saw Seulgi being fetched by her mother. Solar just sighed, and decided to accompany the kids to wait for Irene to come here. 

"Deulgi, Deulgi umma no come?"Wheein asked as Seulgi just shrugged her shoulder.

"Umma busy." Seulgi said as she played with the small brown bear in the lounge. 

"Oh my, I'm so sorry for being late, Tiff un-Solar?!" Irene stopped and blinked her eyes several times before confirmed that the one in the lounge was Solar.

"Umma!" Seulgi and Joy both ran to Irene who kneeled down and hugged both of her daughter.

"I'm so sorry for being late. Umma is busy working." Irene pecked both of their forehead and stood up.

"Yongsun, I never thought you will work as a teacher here." Irene said as Solar laughed and shook her head.

"Oh no, I am a full time housewife, Joohyun-ah. It's just Wheeinie doesn't want to go home unless Seulgi go home first." Solar pointed at Wheein who was holding Seulgi's hand and grinning at the two mothers.

"I'm sorry if you are not-"

"It's fine, Joohyun. I have nothing to do anyway and I am glad to spend time with my future daughter in law." Solar said as Irene smiled.

"How about you and the kids come to my house and we have some tea?" Irene asked.

"I would love to but Wheein and Hyejin had their dancing lesson later." Solar smiled apologetically.

"Oh, there's still next time. I will make sure Chorong is here by that time too." 

"Don't forget Changsub. It's been a long time since I met that guy." Solar said and Irene smiled.

"Oh my gosh, I missed the good old days when we will trashed Changsub's date just because we were so sure that he is gay." Solar laughed as Irene chuckled.

"Yeah, and boy, Changsub's face, it's priceless." Irene laughed.

"Umma, dance." Hyejin gently pulled on Solar's skirt as Solar looked down and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry but I need to go now. This is my phone number and let's meet up soon." Solar quickly wrote down a string of numbers on a paper then passed to Irene before she hold onto Wheein's and Hyejin's hand and walked away. 

"So now, who is happy for a playdate at Aunt Irene's house?" Irene asked and all four kids lifted their hand. She drove all of them back to her house and prepared some apple as snacks for them. 

"Umma is going to be in the study room with Yerim, so four of you can play and behave yourself, okay?" Irene asked and the kids nodded their head. Irene then entered her study room, leaving the four kids all alone in the living room.

"Hayoung, let play!" Joy then dragged Hayoung to her room, which she shared with Seulgi, then brought a brown bear that Wendy gave to Seulgi during the kid's birthday. Hayoung went to get some crayons and markers in the living room and both of them were now standing at the part of the garden with shades and pavement. On the other hand, Seulgi and Namjoo were colouring their colouring books, not even paying attention to the two youngsters. 

"Deulgi unnie, where candle?" Hayoung asked as she ran in the living room.

"Umma put at high place." Seulgi aimlessly pointed at a very tall shelf. Hayoung just pouted and ran out to the garden once again, which later both of the youngster ran back to the living room. Both of them looked at each other and decided to give up on candle.

"Unnie, where fire?" Joy asked this time and Seulgi just shrugged her shoulder. Joy pouted and looked at Hayoung who was in deep thought. Both of them decided just took the toys from the playroom to replace as the candle.

"Namjoo, do you see my red crayon?" Seulgi asked as Namjoo shook her head. Seulgi frowned as red crayon was the last crayon she needed to finish the drawing of a red flower which she planned to give to her mother. She looked around and saw Hayoung who was holding a red crayon in the garden. She stood up and prepared to walk to ask it back but the next thing she saw on Joy's hand and the destination of the object in Joy's hand had her screaming for Irene.

"UMMA! JOY KILL DEULGI'S BEAR!" Seulgi screamed as she ran to the garden, startling Joy in the process which caused the toy knife in Joy's hand dropped to the ground. Irene, who heard the scream, quickly ran down to the source of the voice and saw Seulgi was hugging her bear tightly, with Hayoung and Joy standing beside Seulgi, not knowing what to do and toy knife on the ground, with other toys surrounding some sort of circle drawing on the ground. Irene quickly understood the situation and sighed. 

"Sooyoung-ah, what did you do to Seulgi's bear?" Irene asked in a gentle tone while one hand bringing Seulgi into her embrace and caressing Seulgi's back and another hand reached toward Joy's chubby cheek.

"Jwoy want play ri-ritwual." Joy mumbled as Irene frowned. She did not remember letting the kids watched something like that, and Wendy would never let the kids to watched something so gore. 

" Joy kill Deulgi's bear."Seulgi mumbled and buried her head in the crook of Irene's neck. 

"It's fine, Seulgi-ah. The bear is your hero, it won't die that easily, especially not from a toy knife." Irene said as she gestured Joy to take the toy knife and passed to her. Irene then used the toy knife to poke Seulgi's stomach which caused the girl to wriggle around.

"Umma, tickle." Seulgi then giggled as Irene poked her stomach.

"Seulgi is not in pain, right?" Irene asked as Seulgi nodded her head, tears already dried up and only laughters could be heard from her.

"So the bear who is stronger than Seulgi, will it feel pain too?" Irene asked and Seulgi shook her head, hugging the bear even more tightly. 

"But that doesn't mean it's good to take people's thing without asking them. Am I right, Sooyoung-ah?" Irene asked as Joy nodded her head timidly.

"What should you say to unnie?" Irene asked as she gently pushed Joy toward Seulgi.

"Deulgi unnie, I'm sorry! Don't angry at me!" Joy started to cry as she reached forward and grabbed on Seulgi's shirt, tears had now moved from Seulgi's face to Joy's face as the younger girl kept on bawling and wiping her tears with her free hand. 

"Unnie not angry! Unnie love Sooyoung!" Seulgi then hugged both of the bear and Joy together which calmed Joy down.

"Deulgi unnie! Red crayon!" Namjoo shouted as she lifted the red crayon up in the sky as if it was some trophy. 

"How about all of us do some colouring in the study room with me?" Irene asked and all of the girls nodded their head. The girls all went to pick the things up, with Joy and Hayoung picking up the toys; and Seulgi and Namjoo picking up the crayons and markers. After keeping the toys, Irene brought all of them to the study room, putting some paper on a small table which allowed the kids to draw. Irene even prepared some of the banana milk for the kids which the kids were enjoying it. After that, Chorong came to pick Namjoo and Hayoung up, of course with the appearance of whining Bomi who wanted the banana milk as well, and a sulky Naeun because she couldn't draw with Seulgi. Irene promised the two girls for another playdate session, and also told Chorong about the tea session with Solar. Chorong bid goodbye and brought the kids home.

"OKAY KIDS! APPA IS BACK!" Eunji who never failed to make a grand entrance entered their house, which cause Chorong to sigh.

"Promise me, don't be like your appa in the future." She told her four kids but Bomi and Namjoo ignored her; and ran toward Eunji.

"APPA!" Namjoo shouted as she jumped on Eunji who managed to catch her.

"ARMY STEW!" Bomi then ran and jumped too, she then circled her tiny hands around Eunji's neck, which nearly brought Eunji down to the floor if not for Eunji's fast reflex.

"Yah, Jung Bomi, is your brain fill with army stew only?" Eunji asked and Bomi nodded her head. 

"Fine, let's go eat army stew then. Rongie, are you done?" Eunji shouted as Chorong walked out from the living room, with Hayoung and Naeun followed behind.

"Yeah, you bring the kids to the car and give me your bag. I'm going to put in study room." Chorong took over the bag and Eunji winked at her.

"Thanks, here's my flying kiss~" Eunji kissed the air and blew the kiss to Chorong. Chorong just grabbed the invisible kiss and threw it on the floor, stepped on it a few times then smirked before turning away.

"No sad, appa. You can kiss umma's mouth." Namjoo said as she gently patted Eunji's cheek.

"It's call lips, not mouth, Namjoo-ah. But come on! Let's get to the car." Eunji let Naeun and Hayoung walked out and then followed them. After the kids got on the car, Chorong had came out from the house and locked the door. Both of the adults got on the car as Eunji started the car.

'ARMY STEW! ARMY STEW! ARMY STEW!" Bomi shouted as she slapped her thighs which created a tempo.

"We will! We will! EAT IT! EAT IT! WE WILL! WE WILL! EAT IT! EAT IT!" Bomi shouted which the rest of the kids followed.

"Girls, if you are not behaving yourself, we are going to get goguma cuisine instead." Chorong said and all of the kids shutted their mouth. 

"Oh come on, goguma is delicious." Eunji whined but everyone chose to ignore her. 

"Just drive." Chorong said as Eunji pouted but still followed her wife's order. They reached a restaurant which they usually came since their university life, which provided delicious army stew, and some spicy rice cake, soondae and so on. 

"Why do I feel that car is familiar?" Eunji mumbled when she saw a black SUV parked in the parking lot beside the restaurant.

"Perhaps it's just your colleague." Chorong said as Eunji just shrugged and parked the car. 

"Now, if none of you behave yourself, we are going back to eat carrot and goguma. Understand?" Chorong asked as she helped Bomi to take off her seatbelt.

"Yes, umma~" Four of them answered in sync. As the Jung family entered the restaurant, someone familiar welcomed them.

"AHOY! MATE! FANCY SEEING YOU HERE!" Wendy shouted as she waved her hands franctically and beside her, sat an embarassed Irene who slowly pulled herself away from Wendy.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know her. Wait, we don't know her. I'm here with my children." Irene mumbled to other customers. The lady boss just chuckled as she was used to this scene as she knew the Jung and the Son family the most. 

"Okay, Son! Why the hell you are-ack!"

"Language, Jung." Chorong glared at Eunji who just meronged and cleared .

"I mean, dear Wendy, may I know what brings you to set your glamorous presence here in this shop?" Eunji asked with a forced smile.

"Well, Joohyun want to eat spicy rice cake and I felt like eating soondae and Seulgi want to eat jokbal, so here we are! Come, sit with us!" Wendy flailed her arms in front of her, showing there were spaces across her as Seulgi and Joy had now moved to sit beside Irene. 

"Don't mind if we do. Ahjumma! The usual!" Eunji shouted as the lady boss nodded her head. Unlike Son family who constantly changed their menu each time they came, Jung family only ordered army stew everytime they came, ever since Eunji and Chorong's university life. 

"Hey, how's work?" Wendy asked as she poured soju into Eunji's glass.

"Woah, woah, no alcohol, dude. I'm driving." Eunji pushed the glass away.

"Aww, come on. I pretty sure Chorong unnie can drive. And its been a long time since we drink." Wendy said.

"Yah, you are the one driving too, right? Unnie, stop this idiot here." Eunji looked at Irene who just sighed.

"It's fine. I will be the one driving later. And I restricted her to five bottles of soju, to be shared with you so it's fine. This was one tenth of her normal consumption of alcohol." Irene said as she sipped on green tea. 

"You can drink, Eunji-ah. I can drive later. Wendy's right, it's been a long time since you two drink. And it's only five bottle of soju, it's fine." Chorong gently pushed the glass toward Eunji.

"Okay, five bottles of soju it is. No more than that, okay?" Eunji asked as Wendy gave her a thumbs up. As the meal continued, the adults started to talk about random things, and none of them noticed a pair of chubby hands managed to take a half bottle of soju and started to drink from it.

"So when are we going to have the tea session?" Chorong asked as she fed Hayoung the stew after blowing on it to make it cold. 

"I guess this coming Saturday?" Irene asked as Chorong nodded her head.

"Sounds good to me. Oh ya, can you give me Yongsun's phone number?" Irene then told Chorong the phone number until she felt a little tug on her shirt. She turned around and saw Seulgi and Joy were staring at her.

"Omo! Seulgi, Sooyoung, why are your face so red?!" Irene quickly put her hands on both of the kids' forehead and it was a bit warmth.

"Are you two sick?" Irene asked as Seulgi just giggled and then her facial expression changed from happy to serious. She then grabbed on Irene's cheeks with both of her hands and leaned closer to Irene until her forehead was sticking onto Irene's forehead.

"Umma." Seulgi said.

"Yesh?"

"I love you." Seulgi then pecked Irene's lips and snuggled into Irene's embrace.

"Umma~~~Jwoy~ loves~ umma~ too~" Joy at the other hand, changed totally from her usual cold demeanor as she kept on pulling on Irene's hand and put on puppy's expression and pouted.

"Omo, umma loves both of you too but we should bring you two to doctor." Irene said as she glanced at Wendy who was now being very sober and clear when she heard her children might be getting sick.

"Umma~ Bom~ sorry~ gorilla~" Bomi started to climb on Chorong's laps and smiled cutely.

"Umma! BAPSAE!" Naeun jumpedon the table and started to dance randomly.

"APPA! DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!" Namjoo joined Naeun as Hayoung cried at the side.

"What's wrong, Hayoung-ah?" Eunji asked as she brought Hayoung close to her.

"Namjoo unnie and me kiss, me got baby." Hayoung then cried as loud as she could.

"Kiss, got baby?" Seulgi asked as Hayoung nodded her head before any of the adults could stopped her.

"JWOY, KISS DEULGI! DEULGI KISS YERIM! GOT BABY!" Seulgi then cried too and the whole table turned into a crying mess as everyone knew, babies' cries were contagious. 

"Shhh, kiss won't make you have baby." Irene quickly coaxed Seulgi and Joy while Wendy coaxed Yerim. On the other hand, Eunji busy coaxing Hayoung and Bomi, while Chorong dragged both Naeun and Namjoo down from the table. 

"Why are the kids being like this?" Wendy asked as she gently patting Yerim's back who had now calmed down.

"I had no id- oh." Eunji stopped.

"Oh?" Irene asked as Eunji brought an empty bottle of soju from the under of the table and showed it to them.

"That water nice!" Bomi pointed at the empty bottle which stated peach flavour of soju. 

"Nice, Bom unnie give Deulgi." Seulgi smiled and then fell asleep.

"Bom unnie give Jwoy too." Joy also fell asleep, snuggling into Irene's embrace with Seulgi beside her.

"Jung Bomi." Chorong knew that Bomi accidentally drank from the bottle and since it was peach flavoured, it tasted nice, so as a good older sister, Bomi decided to share with others. 

"Umma, love you." Bomi mumbled and fell asleep. Chorong sighed and glared at Eunji.

"No more alcohol if there's kids around." Chorong said as Eunji nodded her head.

"Same goes to you too, Seunghwan." Irene sighed as Wendy pouted.

"Okay." Wendy showed her famous hamster eyes which made Irene's anger disappear.

"At least the kids are not sick. You can come out and drink with Eunji next time, just don't drink when there's kids." Irene pecked Wendy's cheek which changed the sad hamster into a bright hamster immediately.

"Yes, madam! But I guess we need to pay and went to buy some medicine for them." Wendy said as Irene nodded her head.

"We will be going too." Chorong said and stood up, Naeun was clinging on Chorong's back while Namjoo was clinging on Chorong's front.

"We're so sorry, ahjumma. There won't be next time." Eunji bowed as she carried both Hayoung and Bomi.

"We're really so sorry. We didn't mean this to happen. We're so so sorry." Wendy bowed too. Chorong and Irene just smiled at the lady boss apologetically as the lady boss chuckled.

"It's fine. I would be surprise if you guys come dine in and no incident occur." The lady boss laughed as the adults just lowered their head. Scenes of them embarassing themselves in the shop had came flooded their mind and they wished they had amnesia by that time because all of the memories were too embarassing. The two families bidded goodbye and went back to their house after buying some medicine. Then both families welcomed the night. 

The next day, it was a surprise that for both Jung and Son family, they welcomed the morning with the same style for once!

"Umma~Uwaaa! Head pain!" 

"Umma!!"

"Umma! Pain!"

"Uwahhhh!" Cries from the children could be heard as all of them suffered from hangover and for a young child, the pain was unbearable. 

"SON SEUNGHWAN/JUNG EUNJI! FIX THIS MESS!" And as usual, the two troublemakers needed to fix this mess.

"Yes, princess/ my queen."

 

A/N: Hey, new chap is up. And new family is being introduced! Guess the identity of Bona's wife and children then~~!! Hope you guys like it and please comment. 

ATTENTION! GREAT NEWS AHEAD!!! 

Now, I am leaving the plot for next chapter on your hands. Just comment any special plot you guys would like me to write. You guys could include a new family too, but please do specify who are the parents, like who is the dad and who is the mom. Or can post any plot, any request. I will try my best to fulfill each of it. 

So for now, lets meet during next chap!!