Good Morning Baby

When APink meet Red Velvet

The sun was shining brightly, the birds were chirping, kids can be seen running around, and it was such a nice morning.

"WENDY SON SEUNGHWAN, WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!" A certain roar from a certain angry woman from a certain household had successfully woke up a sleeping snowman. 

"Uwaaaaaaa." And also managed to scare a baby squirtle.

"Omo, I am sorry, Yeri-ah. Omma is just going to wake appa up." Irene quickly soothed the baby in her arms by gently shaking up and down.

"Hu-huh?" The sleeping snowman finally woke up and rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Just wake up and get ready." With that Irene walked out from the room while carrying a crying Yeri.

"Why is Baechu so grumpy?" Wendy thought as she went to do her thing. After she finished washed herself and changed into a white shirt and a pair of black pants, she went down to join her family. There, she knew the reason why Irene was being grumpy.

"Omma, Joy steal my pancake again!"

"I do not! Ddeulgi unnie is framing me, I innocent!" 

"U-u-uwaaaaa!" And there stood Irene, with her frowning face and Wendy knew its time for her to control this situation.

"Joy, Seulgi won't lie to us. Tell appa, do you steal her pancake again?" Wendy asked as she stared at Joy.

"Y-yeah." Joy quickly nodded her head as she was scared of Wendy. 

"Now apologize to Seulgi." Wendy commanded as she wrapped her arm around Irene's waist and pecked Irene's temple.

"I am sorry, unnie." Joy apologized as Seulgi nodded her head.

"It's fine. I know how much you like omma's chocolate chip pancake. Here, you can have one of mine." Seulgi offered another pancake to Joy which Joy replied with an eyesmiles that was identical to Irene's.

"Thanks, unnie! I love you!" Joy pecked Seulgi's cheek and continued to eat her pancake. Irene sighed as she stared at Wendy who was smiling at her.

"I am sorry for leaving you to deal with them alone." Wendy said as Irene shook her head.

"It's fine. It's my responsibility anyway. Now, Ms Son, go and eat your breakfast before Eunji come crashing our house just because she doesn't get her daily dose of coffee." Irene gently patted Wendy's .

"Yes, Baechu. Oh, before I forget, Joy's eyesmiles look so much like yours. And did I mention to you how beautiful are you today?" Wendy asked as Irene giggled.

"Of course Joy's eyesmiles will look like mine, she is my daughter. And no, but I know you are going to say it to me." 

"Well then, you are very beautiful and I still can't believe that you are my wife and the mother to my children." Wendy said and gave Irene a backhug as Irene put Yeri on a baby chair. Irene turned around and rested her head on Wendy's shoulder blade as the younger girl was taller than her (lets just pretend that Wendy is taller than Irene in here). 

"You better believe it because I went through three times pregnancy and three times painful birth experience just to bring your children to this world." Irene gently straightened the wrinkles on Wendy's shirt and gave a quick peck on Wendy's cheek.

"Now, Ms Son, better start eating that breakfast and go to work." Irene said.

"Omma, can you help pack bag? I want to bring the coloring book so that I can color it with Hayoungie." Joy asked as she gently tugged Irene's shirt. For a 2 years old child, Joy was one smart child , can be say as a genius since she started to speak when she was just 1 year old and started to speak in complete sentence when she was only 16 months old. Wendy stared at her genius child as wondered what made the child so smart when her elder sister, Seulgi only learned how to form a complete sentence when she was 2 years old. 

"Sure, dear. Wan-ah, please help me look after Yeri, okay? Seulgi, come on, lets pack your bag for the daycare." Irene held Seulgi and Joy and walked toward the siblings' room.

"Sure, bae. Come on, Yeri. Lets eat with appa." With that, Wendy started to eat her breakfast while making silly faces to her youngest child. After she finished her breakfast. she brought Yeri to the living room and put Yeri on the carpet, allowing the three months old lying on the ground. 

"Appa, lets go to the daycare!" Seulgi jumped on Wendy's back with Joy following behind, holding Irene's hand.

"Omo, our Seul is getting stronger each day." Wendy said as she piggyback Seulgi.

"Now, you two, especially Sooyoung, please behave and don't give Aunt Jessica headache, and I don't want to receive any call from Aunt Tiffany either." Irene said as she helped Joy put on her backpack. 

"Yeah, we wouldn't want your Aunt Sica and Aunt Fany complaining to your Grandma Boa and Grandpa YunHo about how misbehaving you two are." Wendy said.

"Okay, omma, appa." Both of them nodded their head as Irene gave a peck on top of their head.

"Now , go to the daycare and remember that appa and omma always love you." Irene said.

"Come on, buddies. Lets go go sing~ I love you Baechu and I will be home as soon as I can." Wendy said and gave a quick but short peck on Irene's lips. Irene smiled while blushed, she couldn't deny that even after 8 years of being in a relationship and 4 years of marriage, Wendy still managed to give her buttlerflies in her stomach. After she sent three of them , she went to the living room and saw Yeri lying on the carpet, smiling at her.

"Come on, Yeri-ah. Omma need to do housechores." With that Irene started her daily routine.

On the other hand, in Jung household,

"YAH, JUNG BOMI! STOP RUNNING AROUND ! JUNG NAMJOO!!! STOP PULLING HAYOUNG'S HAIR!" Well, in Jung household, things were not as peaceful as in Son household.

"AISH, WHERE THE HECK IS JUNG EUNJI!!!!" With a loud roar from the one and only Park Chorong, everyone in the house remained silent and stared at their mother who was fuming mad.

"Unnie, omma is mad. Faster go and wake appa up before omma decide to kill appa." Naeun told Bomi who nodded her head while wearing her uniform of the daycare.

"You go and settle with Namjoo while ask her do aegyo to please omma." With that Naeun ran toward Namjoo and brought the younger to her embrace while Boma ran to the master room, where the appa was sleeping.

"Namjoo-ah, be a good girl and listen to omma, okay? Now go and please omma with your aegyo." Naeun gently pushed the younger who nodded her head as she knew how scary her mother was.

"Omma, Namjoo is sorry. Please don't be angry." Namjoo gently tugged on Chorong's pants. Chorong looke down and saw Namjoo staring at her with her puppy eyes that she learned from her appa. 

"It's okay, Namjoo-ah. Just don't do it again and treat Hayoungie good, okay?" Chorong lifted Namjoo and put her on the chair and pecked Namjoo's forehead before giving Hayoung her milk bottle. 

"Naeun, where is Bomi?" Chorong asked the younger who just climbed up to her seat and drank orange juice from the glasses.

"Unnie is waking appa up." Naeun answered and Chorong patted her head.

"I am going to see both of them so I left you in charge of Namjoo and Hayoung, okay?" Chorong asked and Naeun nodded her head. Chorong knew she could trusted Naeun as the girl was very smart and responsible , just only she was shy and introvert. Chorong looked at her children before she went to the master room and then she heard the whining of her eldest child.

"Appa~ Wake up~ Omma is going to kill you~" Bomi whined as she kept on shook Eunji. Chorong just giggled as she entered the room and lifted Bomi away from Eunji.

"Bbom-ah, leave appa to me, okay? Now go down and eat your breakfast. And I won't kill appa, so don't worry." With that Bomi went down to the dining room to join her sisters while Chorong sighed and stared at the sleeping person.

"Eunji-ah, wake up." Chorong gently shook Eunji who mumbled.

"F-five more......" Eunji mumbled as Chorong sighed and whispered into Eunji's ears.

"If you don't wake up this instant, I am not going to let you touch me for a whole month." With that Eunji opened her eyes and quickly sat up, hugging Chorong as tight as possible.

"I am up, I am up!" Eunji said as Chorong chuckled.

"Good. Now go wash yourself and come down join us for breakfast." Chorong released her hug and stood up, saw Eunji was pouting.

"What?"

"Where's my morning kiss?"

"As long as you brush your teeth, then you will have your morning kiss." Chorong winked at Eunji then quickly left the room.

"Assa! Wait for me, my Rongie!" Eunji shouted as she rushed to the bathroom and get ready. 

"Omma, is appa a pabo?" Naeun asked Chorong who was busy packing Hayoung's and Namjoo's bagpacks.

"Huh? Why do you ask so, Naeun-ah?" Chorong helped Namjoo to put on her backpack and then helped Hayoung to pack hers.

"Because unnie act just like appa and unnie is a pabo, so I guess appa is also a pabo." Naeun said as Chorong giggled.

"Well, it's bad to say your sister is an idiot but somehow you are right." Chorong gently patted Naeun's head. Naeun smiled proudly while putting on her own backpack as Chorong helped Hayoung to put on hers.

"Did you pack all your things?" Chorong asked Naeun in which the child nodded her head. Chorong then went to the kitchen and brought four different lunch boxes and stuffed the lunch boxes in the three children's backpack.

"Bbom-ah, are you done with your backpack?" Chorong shouted as the eldest child ran toward her mother, engulfing her mother a huge hug.

"Omo, Bbom-ah." Chorong gently patted Bomi's head as Bomi showed Chorong her backpack.Chorong looked inside and saw Bomi had packed her coloring pencils and some drawing books. She then stuffed Bomi's lunch box that had a cartoon gorilla on it into the backpack.

"Good job, Bomi. Now wear your backpack and wear your socks, help your siblings too, okay?" Chorong stood up and walked toward the kitchen, and there she found her wife was stuffing her face with the kimbap that she made. Chorong giggled and went to give a peck on Eunji's chubby cheek. Eunji smiled widely after swallowing the kimbap and gently pulled Chorong into her embrace, giving a passionate kiss to Chorong.

"C-c-come on, finish your breakfast." Chorong pulled apart and stared at Eunji lovingly. 

"Aye aye, Rongmama." Eunji saluted playfully as Chorong quickly went to the living room and delighted when she saw all her children wore their socks and sat on the sofa, staring at her.

"Omma, when can we go to daycare? I want to play with Seulgi." Bomi said.

"I want to play with Joy." Hayoung said.

"Wait for your appa, okay?" Chorong asked as her four children nodded their head.

"Appa is here~!" Eunji twirled around and kneeled down in front of her children and her wife.

"Lets go appa." Bomi and Hayoung quickly pulled Eunji although they had no strength at all.

"Okay okay. Wait appa gives omma a kiss first." Eunji said as she stood up and stared at Chorong.

"You look just like a goddess, my wife." Eunji said and gave a quick peck on Chorong's lips. 

"J-just send the children to the daycare and go to work." Chorong blushed and turned around.

"Your omma is so cute." Eunji said as she helped her children to wear shoes.

"And appa is a pabo." Naeun said as she walked out from the house. Eunji just looked at her three other children.

"Naeunnie is right." 

"Unnie right." Her three children answered her as she sighed.

"Am I an idiot in my children's mind?" She thought as she opened the door for her four children. 

"Bye bye,omma!" All of them shouted together as Chorong stepped out from the door.

"Goodbye, and behave, especially you, Jung Bomi. I didn't send you to taekwondo just because you can hit the boys that are teasing your friends." Chorong warned Bomi who only nodded their head.

"Bye , my wife. Wait for us as I shall be back before you know it." Eunji twirled around and a final pose before went into the car. 

"I think she need to cut her drama." Chorong mumbled as she entered the house and started her days.

Wendy entered her cafe after she sent her children to the daycare, reminding them , especially Joy, no funny business if they wanted chicken for dinner tonight. 

"Hey, boss!" Suho shouted from the kitchen as Wendy entered the kitchen.

"Hey, how's the children and Kris?" Wendy asked as she put on her apron.

"The children are fine, I guess as long as Baekhyun doesn't try to stuff Kyungsoo's penguin plushie into Jongin's nose, I guess they are fine and oh, Kris want me to relay a message to your Baechu, he want to know when can Irene finish writing her upcoming novel?" Suho asked.

"I guess it will take some time because Irene just came back from the hospital last month." Wendy said.

"Why it took so long for her to being release from the hospital?" 

"Well, she is kinda having trouble when she is giving birth to Yeri. That's why the doctor need to hospitalize her for two months." 

"Oh, Irene gave birth to Yeri when she was only pregnant for seven months, am I right?"

"Yup and its a disaster." Wendy chuckled bitterly as she recalled the horrible experience that caused her nearly lost both her wife and her daughter. 

"Ayo! Wendy and Suho!" Onew appeared in front of the kitchen.

"You are late." Wendy said.

"Just send Minho and Jonghyun to the daycare." Onew said and both Wendy and Suho knew what caused Onew to be late. Minho could be quite a clingy child if he wanted to. 

"Why isn't Taemin go to the daycare?" Suho asked.

"He is having a cold so Key decided that Taemin should be at home." Onew said.

"Sorry that I'm late. Kyuhyun is giving me a headache. That brat."Kangin appeared as he grumbled.

"It's a wonder when Leeteuk oppa manage to deal with them." Wendy said.

"Can't argue with that." Suho said as everyone laughed.

"Hey! Son Seunghwan!" That voice, Wendy recognized it by heart. 

"Aye, Jung Eunji!" Wendy walked toward the counter and saw Eunji, who was wearing a pair of spectacles and a beanie with white shirt and torn jeans was smiling at her.

"So, the usual please." Eunji said.

"One caramel machiatto coming right up." With that, Wendy went to make her favorite customer's order.

"Wendy-ah, are you free this weekend?" Eunji asked.

"I guess so."

"That's good because I am planning to have a vacation with my family this weekend. How about joining us?"

"Where are we going to?" 

"To the beach. Chorong's father own a villa there. So I was thinking bringing those youngster to the beach since they are having their summer break started this weekened." Eunji said as Wendy frowned.

"Let me ask my Baechu first. You know she just back from the hospital not long ago." Wendy said as Eunji nodded her head.

"Well, just send me a message." Eunji said as Wendy passed her the drink.

"Sure. Here's your caramel machiatto and enjoy your day!" Wendy said as Eunji flashed her trademark eyesmiles and started to walk toward her company.

"As expected, Wendy's caramel machiatto is the best!" Eunji thought after taking a sip from the cup.

In the Son household, Irene was staring at the blank paper right in front of her as she sighed. It's not easy to start writing after you had rested for a few months. She totally had no idea how to start her new novel and she knew Kris was running out of patience. She turned around and looked at Yeri, who was sleeping in the crib.

"I am glad that both of us are able to overcome the difficulty back then." She thought as she gently touched Yeri's chubby cheek. Ireene thought she was going to die and she was determined to save her child back then but only to be touched by Wendy's word.

(FLASHBACK TIME)

"S-s-urgh." Irene was clenching her fist that is holding Wendy's hand, and she was sweating and panting due to the contraction.

"Shh, Joohyun-ah. I am here. Shh, just focus to push our baby out." Wendy said in a low tone and kept on kissing Irene's forehead.

"By the way, you look absolutely gorgeous right now. I wish I can take picture of you." Wendy said as Irene smiled. 

"S-seunghwan i-if I c-c-can't m....urgh." The sudden pain from the contraction caused Irene to stop her sentence and focus to push.

"Joohyun-ah, you can do it. Just push when you feel the contraction." Irene's cousin, Krystal said. To be honest, Krystal was panic and nervous too because her cousin was giving birth to the baby three months earlier than the due date and more important, the baby was breech, meaning it will be coming out from her instead of her head. 

"P-please c-c-hoose t-the b-b-baby i-if I c-c-can't m-make it." Irene said and continued to push. Irene had the feeling this would be the last time she was able to held Wendy's hand and saw Wendy's face. She didn't regret pregnant with Wendy's child and giving birth to them, the only regret she had currently was she might not be able to be there to witness her child growth.

"D-don't say nonsense! BOTH OF YOU WILL BE FINE! EVEN IF ONE OF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, I WILL MAKE SURE TO MEET THE GOD OF UNDERWORLD AND BRING YOU BACK WITH ALL COST!" Wendy shouted with tears flowing down from her eyes. Irene smiled and gestured Wendy to come near her and as soon as Wendy was near enough, Irene gave a quick peck to Wendy's lips.

"B-b-but p-promise me f-first."

"I p-promise b-b-but p-p-please, I c...c-can't l-l-live w-w-without you." Wendy said as she sniffed. If the situation allowed, Irene would have laughed at Wendy since the younger girl looked so ugly right now. 

"I w-will t-try." Irene said as she continued to do her best and finally a baby's cries could be heard.

"Joohyun, can you hear it? Our baby, you m-made it!" That was the last thing that Irened heard before she fainted.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Omo, I have been spacing out. I need to go and start my novel." Irene sat down and stared at the blank paper. She then turned and looked at her baby Yeri and looked around, she sighed again.

"I really can't get any inspiration." Suddenly her phone rang, and she quickly answered it.

"Joohyun-ah, its me Chorong." 

"Chorong-ah, how are you?"

"I am fine. Want to hang out? Lets go to Wendy's cafe." Chorong suggested.

"Sure, Lets meet up there then. I will pack something for Yeri and I am good to go." 

"Okay, see you there after half an hour then." With that both of them hung up. Irene quickly packed things for Yeri, such as diapers, some extra clothes, baby bottles and some toys for her to play with. After that, she gently lifted Yeri and put the baby in the baby seat right behind her and made sure her baby was safe and still in her drealand before she drove to Wendy's cafe.

"Wendy, your wife is here!" Suho shouted at the kitchen when he saw Irene arrived at the cafe, carrying Yeri who was her finger.

"Oh, oh! My lovely Baechu and baby Yeri. Are you here to visit me?" Wendy asked as she moved toward her wife and carried Yeri.

"No, she is here to hang out with me." A sweet voice appeared behind Wendy and caused Wendy to turn around.

"Chorong unnie, nice seeing you here!" Wendy greeted Chorong with a wide smile.

"Yeah, Chorong is right but I do want to visit you and it seems like our baby is missing her appa." Irene said and pecked Wendy's cheek.

"I guess I will take care of Yeri then. There aren't so many customer right now." With that Wendy went off with Yeri, perhaps going to Wendy's office to play. 

"Come on, Irene. Lets have ladies' talk." Chorong led Irene to their usual table which situated at the corner. Both of the ladies started to talk about anything, from their individual life, their children, to their wife, and they didn't know time passed so fast as they were enjoying each other company until-

"OMMA! APPA, OMMA IS HERE!!" A loud familiar voice caught Chorong's attention and she stood up. There she saw Bomi was running toward her, with Naeun following behind. Eunji was carrying Hayoung who was sleeping and holding Namjoo too. 

"Omma~" Irene turned around and saw Seulgi and Joy who were running toward her too.

"Hey, Eunji, thanks for picking up the children for me." Wendy appeared from nowhere while carrying Yeri while Eunji just grinned.

"I never know that my gorgeous wife is here." Eunji said as she passed Hayoung to Chorong.

"I was just finding Irene to have some ladies' talk." Chorong said as she gently pecked Hayoung's chubby cheek.

"Wendy, how about you ask your wife now and I can get my answer?" Eunji asked as Irene raised her perfect eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, Irene, Eunji was suggesting to me this morning, asking whether we would like to join them for a vacation at the beach house this weekend. So what do you think?" Wendy asked as Irene rubbed her chin.

"I think it's fine with us." Irene said as Eunji clapper her hand.

"Good then. I shall plan some exciting activities then." 

"No appa, just let omma do the planning." Naeun said as Eunji pouted.

"That's my girl." Chorong said as she patted Naeun's head.

"But are you sure, Joohyun-ah? You just recover from the birth." Wendy said.

"I will be fine and I think our children would love to go to the beach again." Irene said as Seulgi and Joy were jumping up and down.

"Beach! Beach! Beach!" Soon, Bomi, Namjoo were joining Seulgi and Joy, four kids jumping up and down. The parents were staring at their children lovingly until-

"Beach! B*tch!" Bomi said.

"Oh yeah, Bomi unnie is right, beach and b*tch sounds the same." Joy said and clapped her hand. The two toddlers didn't know that they had brought trouble to their appa..

"SON SEUNGHWAN/JUNG EUNJI!!!!" Both mothers of the children shouted and pinched their wife's ear.

"How did Joy learn such word?!"

"Why would Bomi know such word?!"

"Our cafe is very lively everytime they visit." Suho said as Onew nodded his head.

"Although I feel bad for Eunji and Wendy since they are in great pain now." Onew said as Suho sighed.

"O-ouch, Joohyun babe, listen to me. I had no idea where she learn it."

"M-me too, Rongie-ah."

"You are ban from touching me for three whole days!" Both mothers shouted at the same time while glaring at their wife. 

"Oh god." Wendy and Eunji thought at the same time as they stared at each other.

 

 

A/N: Hey, here's first chapter. Hope you guys like it.. Please comment and subscribe~ Ciao