Beach? B*tch? Beach! (part 1)

When APink meet Red Velvet

"Omma, wake up~ Appa, wake up~" Seulgi was sitting in between of Irene and Wendy who were still sleeping.

"Unnie, if you do so, there's no way omma will wake up. Watch me." With that, Joy started to jump on the bed but only for a few second. She stopped jumping when she saw her mother was glaring at her.

"Omma~" Seulgi quickly hugged Irene who was awake and being kinda grumpy because she didn't tolerate with Joy's behaviour just now. 

"Good morning, and Joy. how many times do I told you not to jump on bed? You might hurt yourself." Irene gently reprimanded Joy who only nodded her head. 

"Omma, faster wake up and pack things for the beach." Seulgi whined as she gently tugged on Irene's sleeves. Irene glanced at the clock and it showed 7 in the morning.

"Okay, Seul. help Joy get down from the bed and go to your room. Try to wash yourself and help Joy too. Appa will be there after I wake her up." Irene said as Seulgi nodded her head. Seulgi then slided down from the bed and gently carried Joy down. Both of them ran to their room as Irene turned around and stared at her wife.

"Just wake up, Wendy. I know you are awake before Joy jumped on the bed." Irene said. Wendy opened one of her eyes and grinned.

"Awww, busted." Wendy sat up as Irene got out from the bed.

"Come on, we promise to meet up in front of Eunji's house by 10. So after get ready, please go help Seul and Joy to pack their things." Irene went into the bathroom to clean herself. Irene came out from the bathroom by just covering herself with a towel since there was only Wendy in the room. Wendy whistled as she saw Irene walked toward the wardrobe while swaying her hips. 

"Oh my gosh, are you seducing me, Son Bae Joohyun?" Wendy wrapped her arms around Irene's waist while Irene was choosing her outfit of the day. Irene was startled but soon relaxed when she felt the familiar warmth from her snowman.

"Hmm? Why do you say so?" 

"Because you look so damn y right now and make it me want to pounce on you." Wendy whispered and gently bit Irene's earlobe. Irene giggled as she finally picked out a black oversize shirt with short pants.

"Well, I am sorry to say this but no for now. You know there is a baby in the room." Irene turned around and saw a pout on Wendy's face. 

"But Yeri is still sleeping." Wendy whined as Irene shook her head.

"She need to have her milk soon so if you are awake, go and wash yourself. Remember go and help the kids to pack while I am busy with ours." Irene walked toward the bathroom once again just to wear her outfit. 

"Maybe I should be patience. Yeah, Wendy Son, be patience and you will get your reward soon." Wendy mumbled ann nodded her head, pumping her fists to the air. Irene saw what Wendy was doing when she was tying her hair into a high ponytail which caused her to smile at the younger's antics. 

"W-waa-u-uwaa!" Right on cue, Yeri started to cry for her mother.

"Wan-ah, just go and get ready." Irene gently pushed Wendy to the bathroom and quickly walked toward Yeri, who was still crying in the crib. Yeri stopped crying but she was still sniffing when she saw her mother smiling at her. Irene gently lifted Yeri and pecked the baby's cheek. 

"Come on, it's time for your milk." Irene sat down on the chair beside the crib and unloosened a few buttons of her shirt, and she unpinned her nursing bra, revealing her left that had developed quite well over the pregnancy. She gently guided Yeri to her and Yeri quickly on it.

"Omo, drink it slowly, Yeri-ah." Irene gently cooed as she watched her baby drinking her milk. Wendy walked out from the bathroom, wearing a red checkered shirt with a black singlet in it and a pair of torn jeans. She was staring at the scene of Irene feeding their baby with a loving gaze. 

"Appa~~ Are you done yet?!" Seulgi opened the door and looked for Wendy. 

"Of course, champ. Lets help you and Joy pack those thing." Wendy said as she quickly walked toward the door.

"Irene, you look splendid. Remember I love you." Wendy mouthed to Irene before closing the door. Irene shook her head while having a small smile on her face. She quickly burped Yeri and changed Yeri's diaper before helped Yeri wore a cute pink dress. Irene then went to pack their things.

"Appa, can I bring this?" Joy showed Wendy a big teddy bear as Wendy shook her head.

"Appa, how about this?" Seulgi asked as she showed Wendy a big Winnie The Pooh plushie.

"No. You can't pack big things." Wendy said and sighed.

"Then what should we pack?" Seulgi asked.

"Just sit down and let me pack, okay?" Wendy asked as both children pouted and nodded their head.

"Good girls. You two are appa's good girls." Wendy patted both of their head.

"But appa, can we bring our small Pooh plushie and chicken plushie?" Seulgi asked.

"Sure, as long as its small." Wendy smiled. Seulgi and Joy quickly found their small plushie which they could bring together with them. After Wendy finished pack the sibling's luggage, she also helped packed the sibling's bagpack that consisted of their own coloring books and crayons. After that, she brought the luggage and the bagpacks to the living room, and found there were another two bags of luggages which she instantly knew were theirs and Yeri's.

"Come on girls, and have your breakfast. We need to go and meet with Aunt Eunji and Aunt Chorong." Irene said from the kitchen.

"Okay, omma!" Both Seulgi and Joy ran to the kitchen with Wendy followed behind. She saw how tight Seulgi and Joy hugging Irene's leg.

"Omma, I miss you so much." Seulgi said as Joy kissed Irene's leg.

"You two, we just met just now and not to mention we are staying in the same house." Irene bent down and carried Joy. After putting Joy on her seat, she carried Seulgi too. 

"But just now appa is the one that help us pack and we didn't see you." Seulgi said as Joy nodded her head.

"We miss you so much until we want to see you each and every second." Joy said as Irene gasped.

"Omo, who knows our Joy will be such a sweet talker." Irene pecked Joy's and Seulgi's cheek before giving them their omelette and orange juice.

"Well, that's my girl." Wendy commented with a wide grin on her face. 

"Just come and eat your breakfast." Irene said as Wendy pouted but as soon as Wendy sat down, Irene quickly pecked her lips which resulted Wendy smiled like an idiot.

"Omma! You shouldn't let appa get near to Aunt Eunji anymore." Seulgi said.

"Why do you say so, Seulbear?" 

"Because appa is a pabo just like Aunt Eunji." Joy said as Irene chuckled. Even the children in Son household thought that the family leader of the Jung family is an idiot and brought bad influence to their father. 

At the Jung household, everything was more peaceful because the children wouldn't want their mother to be fuming mad first thing in the morning, well, to make their mother fuming mad was their father's job. 

"Omma, are you done?" Bomi asked as she played with Namjoo and Hayoung. 

"Yeah, I just done packing all of your things. Naeunnie." Chorong called out to the second oldest who was drawing in the corner.

"Yes, omma?"

"Can you and Bomi pack your own backpack? Remember to bring those neccessary thing only. After finish packing, help Namjoo and Hayoung too."

"Neh, omma. Come on, Bomi unnie." Naeun hold Hayoung's hand as Bomi hold Namjoo's hand. After seeing her four adorable children went to their room, she stood up and sighed.

"Now I have one more baby to take care of." Chorong mumbled as she walked toward the master room. In the middle of the room, there was a bundle of unknown.

"Aish, I swear sometimes I have five children instead of four." Chorong thought as she pulled away the blanket forcefully.

"Argh, the light! The evil light! It burns!!!!" Eunji covered her eyes as quick as possible and formed a ball with her body.

"Quit the drama. Everyone is waiting for you to get ready." Chorong said as Eunji slowly sat up and yawned.

"But I am tired~~" Eunji whined and pouted.

"Tired?! You dare tell me that you are tired?! I run the hapkido and taekwondo centre, I do the chores! EVEN THIS MORNING, I WAS THE ONE PREPARE BREAKFAST AND PACK ALL OF OUR THINGS! I PLAN THE VACATION! AND YOU DARE TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE TIRED! JUNG EUNJI!!" Chorong roared. 

"It seems like appa make omma mad again." The children thought when they were busy packing their backpacks in the other room.

"Calm down, Rongie."

"YOU TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?!" 

"Well, that doesn't end well." Eunji mumbled as she stared at an angry Chorong who was puffing her cheeks and it looked extremely cute, just like a hamster. Eunji quickly pulled Chorong into her embrace and hugged her wife as tight as possible.

"W-w-what are you doing?!" Chorong tried to struggle free from Eunji's hug but being the 'man' in the relationship, of course Eunji was stronger than Chorong.

"Let me hug the prettiest woman that I ever seen on earth." Eunji whispered as Chorong nodded her head.

"Eunji-ah."

"I'm sorry for letting you deal all those and still dare to complain that I'm tired. I'm sorry for not being a good wife to you and a good father to the children." Eunji said as she pulled apart but she sticked her forehead to Chorong's.

"I-i-it's fine. You are tired from your work too." Chorong said in a soft tone.

"You know that I love you with all my heart, right?" Eunji asked as Chorong nodded her head and stared at Eunji with love. 

"I love you too, with all my heart." Chorong said as she leaned closer to Eunji but soon she widened her eyes and gently pushed Eunji away.

"B-bwo?!" Eunji widened her eyes too. 

"Go and wash yourself before getting your reward." Chorong said and smiled shyly. Eunji nodded her head and rushed to the bathroom in the speed of light. Chorong shook her head and quickly tidied up the bedroom. 

"Omma, are you okay?" Bomi asked as she entered the room.

"I'm fine, Bbom-ah. Why do you ask so?" Chorong lifted Bomi and let the younger sat on her lap.

"Because appa make you angry, again." Bomi said and shook her head in a disapproving way.

"Appa is bad because she always make you angry." Bomi said. Chorong giggled and patted Bomi's head.

"Appa is also good because she always buy toys for you all." Chorong said as Bomi frowned.

"You are right, omma. So is appa good or bad?" Bomi asked.

"Of course she is good. If appa is bad, omma will leave her and bring you all to follow me. But right now omma stay with appa, right?" 

"Yup. So appa is good!" Bomi exclaimed as Chorong clapped her hands.

"Wow, our Bomi is so smart!" Chorong exclaimed as Bomi puffed her chest. 

"Now go to your room. Omma will go and help all of you tie your hair." Chorong put down Bomi which the girl nodded her head and ran toward her room.

"Thanks for convincing Bomi that I am a good father." Chorong turned around and saw Eunji was leaning against the wardrobe and grinning. She stood up and walked toward her wife. Eunji quickly circled her hands around Chorong's waist and frowned.

"Is it me, or you are getting thinner?" Eunji asked as Chorong shrugged her shoulder.

"You are thinking too much. I was feeling that I am getting fatter." Chorong pouted as Eunji leaned in and kissed the pout.

"You are never fat for me. You are always perfect for me, remember that." Eunji said and Chorong was leaning closer to Eunji, resting her head on Eunji's shoulder. 

"But you need to admit that I was fat when I was pregnant." 

"That's because you were pregnant and you weren't fat. You looked gorgeous and you know what, even until now, each and everytime I stare at you, I will be thinking, what kind of good deeds that I did during my past life so that I can date and marry even having this gorgeous goddess to become the mother of my children in this life." Eunji said as Chorong lifted her head and stared at the younger girl.

"Really? You are not lying, right?" 

"Of course not. I can lie to others, even to our kids but trust me, I never ever lie to you." Eunji gaves Chorong her famous eyesmiles.

"Afterall, its my honesty that get you to be my girlfriend in the first place." Eunji said as Chorong chuckled and pecked Eunji's lips.

"Don't forget your cute accent too. We have all the time to think back about the past but now, Ms Jung. Go and eat your breakfast while I go and tie your daughters' hair." Chorong walked out from the room as Eunji smiled. After awhile, the Jung family gathered outside of their house and they saw the Son's family car was driving toward them. Wendy go out of the car and stared at Eunji for a few seconds and then,

"Aye aye Jung Eunji!!"

"Aye aye Son Seunghwan!!" Both woman ran and body slammed each other. 

"Ouch, it hurts!" Both woman groaned in pain as they crouched down, hugging their stomach.

"Omma, I told you not to let appa get too close with Aunt Eunji. Now appa is officially a pabo." Joy said as she pointed at the two women.

"Omma, appa is officially a pabo." Naeun said as Chorong shook her head.

"Oh man, your daughter think I am a bad influence!" Eunji stood up and glared at Wendy.

"Which is true because I am become an idiot due to you." Wendy said and smirked.

"Tsk. Rongie, you see this lady right here. She is insulting your wife." 

"But she is stating the truth. Irene, I am sorry that your wife is becoming an idiot because of my wife." Chorong said as Eunji kneeled down on the ground, with lights from hers and Wendy's phone shining on her.

"W-why?! WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL TO ME??!!" Eunji shouted as she gently hit the road.

"Just come and help us put the things in the car, appa. We don't have time for all those drama." Bomi said.

"Even Bomi unnie is more mature than you, appa." Naeun said as Eunji sighed and stared at Wendy. 

"Bro, this is life. Chillax, life goes on." Wendy smiled widely and did a funny dance.

"Appa, please don't embrass us here. Jebal." Seulgi begged Wendy to stop the stupid dance.

"In your face." Eunji laughed but soon her laugh dissappeared when she heard-

"JUNG EUNJI! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" her wife shouting from the car.

"Neh, my cute Rongie. Super Eunji to the rescue!" Eunji quickly ran to her car and put their things in the car.

Soon both families started their journey to the beach. The situation in both cars were totally different.In Son's car, the three children were sleeping peacefully and with a smile on their face. Irene glanced at the back through the rearview mirror and smiled. 

"They look like angels." 

"They are angels that being sent by god to our life. But you know another reason that why they are angels?" Wendy asked as Irene shook her head.

"I had no idea."

"Because their mother is a goddess that being sent by god to my life." Wendy said as Irene blushed. Right at that time, a sweet, romantic song was on the radio. 

"Wan-ah, I am happy that I met you in my life." Irene leaned against Wendy's shoulder. Wendy pecked Irene's forehead and smiled.

"You don't know how happy I am when you say ' I do' in front of everyone in the church that day. And how desperate I am begging the doctor to save you when I had a bad feeling that you will left me with our three children alone in this world. You just meant so much to me, Hyun-ah." Wendy said. Irene just hummed in response and gently pecked Wendy's cheek. She then turned around and stared at her children.

"You know, three of them all got your voice, loud but nice singing voice. They also got your hair colour, dark brown and your nose." Irene said.

"And you know, Seulgi got your kindness, Joy got your smartness and Yeri got your smile." Irene continued.

"But you didn't know that, Seulgi got your delicateness and your hair which looks really nice when it was being tie up into ponytail. Joy got your eyesmiles that I believe can captivate thousands of hearts of boys and girls and also your michevious pranking site. Last but not least, Yeri got your eyebrow, your ears, and your ability of good at observing since she knew when not to cry and when to cry even when she is just 3 months old. Just like now, she is wide awake and I think she is hungry but seeing both of us being so sweet, she choose to smile sweetly at us." Wendy said which caused Irene to look toward the backseat. There sat Yeri smiling at her mother, with both of her hands open and closed, wanting her mother to carry her.

"Yeri-ah, please wait until appa find a rest station, okay?" Irene asked as Yeri giggled.

"She had your bright personality." Irene said as Wendy giggled.

"Lets just say, our children have all of our best traits, which is why we love them so so much." Wendy said. Irene called Chorong, wanting to tell the Jung family that they were going to stop at the rest station but what came into her ears was

"YAH! JUNG BOMI! STOP DANCING CRAZILY IN THE BACK! JUNG NAMJOO, STOP ENCOURAGING YOUR UNNIE!" It seems like the BnN siblings were giving Chorong a headache again. Irene decided to end the call and settled with a short message. 

"Luckily our children are not like them." Irene said as Wendy chuckled while nodding her head.

In the Jung family's car, things were not as peaceful as in Son's family car. Bomi, their eldest child, still dancing crazily even though she was suffering from carsick while Namjoo just think all of this was fun so she clapped and somehow that encouraged Bomi. Hayoung and Naeun were staring at each other, at the back seat.

"Hayoungie, please, unnie beg you, please don't become like Bomi unnie or Namjoo, arasso?" Naeun asked as Hayoung nodded her head.

"Three pabo in our family are more than enough." Naeun thought.

"Jung Bomi, I warn you for the last time, sit down and wear your seatbelt." Chorong said in a low tone.

"Chillax, life goes on." Eunji said, trying to calm her wife down.

"LIFE WON'T GOES ON IF ALL OF US GET INTO ACCIDENT BECAUSE OF BOMI DANCING!" Chorong shouted at Eunji's ear. Eunji frowned for awhile and sighed. Her wife did had a point there.

"Unnie, just sit down and wear your seatbelt. Omma is going to explode anytime now." Naeun said to Bomi who still continued to dance as crazy as possible.

"One last time, Jung Bomi, sit down and put on your seatbelt." Chorong said.

"Don't wanna! I can do what I want and you can't control me! Omma, you are very annoying and a control freak!" Bomi shouted back which taken Chorong aback. This was the first time Bomi shouted at her and said that she was a control freak. She wanted nothing but her children safety.

"Fine, do whatever you want. Eunji, later stop at the rest station. Irene say she need to feed Yeri." Chorong said and turned to the front.

"Sure, my dear. Do you need to use the restroom?" Eunji asked as Chorong nodded her head. Eunji glanced at her wife and saw how Chorong bit her lips, trying not to let the tears escaped from her eyes. 

"That gorilla seriously need some lecture from me." Eunji thought and she just put her hand on Chorong's laps.

"Leave it to me." Eunji said as Chorong shook her head.

"Maybe I am fail as a mother." Chorong mumbled which only heard by Eunji. Eunji widened her eyes and quickly hold Chorong's hand as tight as she could.

"You are never fail as their mother. Its that gorilla's fault for shouting back at you." Eunji said and Chorong noticed a drop in Eunji's mood. She looked up and saw Eunji was staring at the road with serious expression and she knew Bomi was going to get a serious lecture from Eunji later.

Soon they reached the rest station. Chorong got out from the car and went to find Irene who was carrying Yeri. Irene saw how hard Chorong was biting her lips and she knew instantly that something happened in the car just now.

"Wan-ah, I am going to the nursing room to feed Yeri."

"Sure, I will be with the children. Be careful and I love you." Wendy said as Irene and Chorong went to the nursing room. When they were inside the nursing room, Irene started to feed Yeri as Chorong sighed and allowed her tears to escape from her eyes.

"Joohyun-ah, am I a bad mother?" 

"Of course not. What make you say so?" Chorong told Irene what happened in the car as Irene feeding Yeri.

"Well, I think Eunji is right. You are never fail as their mother and certainly you are a good mother. You taught me everything that I need to know as a mother when I was pregnant with Seulgi. Anyway, I know you are feeling down because Bomi yelled back at you and being a stubborn gorilla but that doesn't mean you are a bad mom. She is just 5 and she can't think rationally like us. Just let Eunji deal with her." Irene said as she burped Yeri. Chorong just wiped her tears and nodded her head weakly.

"Jung Bomi, come here." Eunji said in a low and serious tone which scared Bomi. The young girl quickly stood in front of Eunji, lowering her head.

"Do you know what you did just now?" Eunji asked as Bomi shook her head.

"I ask you, do you know what you did just now?!" Anger can be felt in Eunji's voice.

"N-no." Bomi shivered in fear. Naeun quickly pulled her younger siblings in the car.

"Shh, don't go out. Appa is very angry right now." Naeun told the other two girls. 

"You shouted back at your mother! Do you know how disrespectful is that?!" Eunji scolded as Bomi started to cry.

"You make your mother cry, make she felt worthless! YOU JUST MAKE YOUR MOTHER FELT HORRIBLE WHEN SHE WAS ONLY THINKING OF YOUR SAFETY! Huh?! Annoying?! Control freak?! Is that how you address your mother?! You are being terrible child!." Eunji continued to scold.

"I-i'm s-sorry!" Bomi cried as loud as she could. Wendy just shook her head and looked back at her children.

"You know,  if you two ever make your mother cry, you two will end up like Bomi. Understand?" Wendy asked as her children quickly nodded her head.

"JUNG BOMI! I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BECOME A DISRESPECTFUL BRAT! Do you want me to cane you?! Do you want me to?!" Eunji kept on scold and her face was red from anger. The scene of Chorong bitting her lips and tears accumulating in her eyes kept on replaying in Eunji's mind.

"I-i'm sorr-UWAAAAAA!" Bomi cried as hard and loud as she could.

"Aish! You bet-"

"Oh gosh, Bomi-ah! Don't cry, omma is here." Chorong quickly ran and hugged Bomi.

"Rongie, I am still lecturing her." Eunji said as she glared at Bomi. Chorong pulled away from the hug and patted Bomi's head. She then walked toward Eunji and cupped Eunji's face.

"You are scaring our children. I know your are mad at her for making me cry and I am grateful for it but calm down, okay?" Chorong smiled at Eunji.

"Aish, how can you just forgive her that easily?" Eunji sighed and nodded her head. She gently touched her wife's puffy eyes.

"Seeing you cry, is the last thing I want to see." Eunji whispered as she kissed both of Chorong's eyes. 

"O-o-omma! B-bomi sorry!" Bomi cried as she hugged Chorong's leg. Chorong looked down and lifted Bomi, gently wiping off the tears and snot with her shirt. 

"It's fine. As long as Bomi don't repeat the same mistake." Chorong said.

"You better don't repeat it. If you ever repeat it again, I am going to cane your legs until they bleed." Eunji said as Chorong glared at her.

"What appa mean is, do you learn your mistake?" Bomi nodded her head.

"What is your mistake?" Eunji asked.

"S-shout at o-omma and be-being disrespectful to omma." Bomi said as she buried her head in the crook of Chorong's neck.

"Good and don't repeat the mistake again, understand?" Eunji asked.

"Understand." Bomi said.

"Well, that settle everything. So what are we waiting for? GO GO SING~" Wendy shouted and pressed the horn, signalling its time to go. 

"Fine fine! There's no need for the horn." Eunji said as three of them got on the car and this time, Bomi was being a good child, sat on her seat and fell asleep instantly due to exhaustion from crying loudly.

"Hyerim-ah, thanks for standing by my side." Chorong said as Eunji nodded her head. She knew how grateful and serious Chorong was when Chorong used her name that was being given by her grandmother. 

So after that, both cars were very peaceful since all of the children fell asleep, no more drama, no more crazy dancing, just sleeping peacefully like an angel. Not for long, they reached Chorong's father's villa at the beach. The parents woke their children up. The mothers brought their children to the living room while the fathers brought the luggage into the house. 

"So, Rongie and I have a room, Seunghwan and Irene have a room that has a baby crib in it. The kids will be all sleeping in one room. Is it okay?" Eunji asked.

"Now, Seulgi, you need to take care of Joy in the room, okay? Protect her." Irene told Seulgi who nodded her head. 

"I also will protect Ddeulgi unnie." Joy said as she raised her hand. Irene smiled and patted both of their head.

"B-bom-ah, Naeunnie, you two need to take care of Namjoo and Hayoung, especially you, Bomi. You are the eldest, so you need to act like one." Chorong said.

"Okay, omma." Bomi nodded her head. 

"Well then, I guess no problem about the arrangement. Eunji and I will be moving our things to respective room, while Baechu, do you mind go to do some grocery shopping?" Wendy asked.

"Of course not. Chorong and I will bring the younger kids to the nearest supermarket with us." With that, Chorong, Irene, Yeri, Joy, Namjoo and Hayoung went to the supermarket nearby by using the Jung's car since Chorong was driving. 

"Come on, you two. You two need to help us set up the futon on the floor for you to sleep." Eunji said as Bomi and Seulgi nodded their head. After everyone carried out their task, they gathered together in the dining room, waiting the dinner to be serve. 

"Today's menu are spicy rice cake, roast chicken and chicken soup." Chorong said as she put the dishes in the middle of the table.

"Today is our lucky day, unnie!" Joy squealed.

"I guess it is!" Seulgi smiled.

Wendy frowned as she walked toward Irene, who was busy scooping rice into plate.

"Hyun-ah, are you fine with the menu? Do you want me to prepare some fried shrimps for you?"

"Huh? I am fine with it." 

"But there is only chicken, and I know how much you hate chicken and you can't eat chicken." 

"But I ate a lot of chicken when I was pregnant with Joy."

"Which cause her to be a chicken maniac but that was long time ago. Right now, you can't eat any chicken." Wendy frowned as Irene turned around.

"I will be fine." Irene said and mumbled a thanks to Eunji who helped brought the rice out to the dining room.

"No. I am going to cook you something." Wendy said and rolled up her sleeves, tying her hair into a clean ponytail and began to find some ingredients to cook for her beloved wife. Irene was touched at Wendy's action and she kept on staring at Wendy who was preparing to cook fried shrimp. 

"Joohyun-ah, Yeri is hungry." Chorong called out to Irene while holding Yeri.

"Just go and feed our baby shikshin. I will prepare your meal in no time." With that, Irene quickly went and feed Yeri. After she putting Yeri to sleep, a must do thing for a baby that was just full from drinking milk, Irene went to the dining room and saw a plate of fried shrimp and a plate of braised spicy pork. 

"Come on and eat. Everyone is waiting for you." Chorong said as Irene quickly went to sit beside Wendy. Everyone started to eat, chatting and laughing, and occasionally Irene was looking at Wendy with a soft smile on her face, thinking how grateful she was marrying this girl. Wendy noticed it too as she just smiled back at Irene. 

After having the dinner and washing the plates, they had a short chit chat session, chat about everything except work. The children were sitting and playing, with Yeri joining them since she was awake. Wendy gently pull Irene into her embrace, allowing the older girl to rest herself in Wendy's warm embrace while Eunji just let Chorong sat on her lap while reassuring the older girl that she was not heavy at all. The night was sweet and warm, with children running here and there, playing here and there until it was time to go to sleep. The children went to bed without any complaint, not even Bomi, who despise sleeping time or nap time. The children quickly brushed their teeth and went to their room.

"Our Bomi has grow up. She did not complain about going to sleep." Chorong sat beside Bomi and patted the girl's head.

"Because I need to act like the eldest." Bomi said as Chorong smiled proudly.

"Well, that's good. So now, go to sleep but before that, all of you, remember that omma loves you all." With that, Chorong kissed her four children goodnight.

"Don't forget that appa loves you all too~" Eunji quickly came in and kissed her children goodnight too. After the Jung couple left, the Son couple entered the room.

"Don't kick the blanket again, Joy." Wendy said as she helped her younger child. 

"Good night, my Seulbear. I hope you dream of playing with Winnie the Pooh. And remember we love you." Irene kissed Seulgi goodnight as Wendy kissed Joy goodnight. Then, they both exchanged and went to their room after turning off the light. In the Jung couple room, Chorong was out from the bathroom, looking all ready to sleep while Eunji was laying on the bed.

"Come and lay beside me, my dearest wife." Eunji said as she gently pulled Chorong toward her.

"I am very tired, so just sleep, okay?" Chorong turned her back at Eunji and closed her eyes.

"Awww, can't I have a goodnight kiss?"

"No, because the goodnight kiss will turn into a goodnight . I need to save enough energy to deal with Jung Bomi and Jung Namjoo tomorrow." With that Chorong started to drift to dreamland while Eunji continued to pout but then she wrapped her arms around Chorong.She smiled as Chorong turned around and snuggled closer to Eunji. Eunji then stared at her wife sleeping face and smiled.

"Gosh, you are so cute and its troubling me because its hard to control myself not to pounce on you. But tomorrow, is the day, for me to see you in a swimsuit. Oh, how I wish you brought a bikini." Eunji whispered and closed her eyes. Due to the exhaustion from driving all day. she too, drifted to the dreamland that consisted of Park Chorong within seconds. 

In the other room,the Son couple was making out and it was just caused by a simple goodnight kiss from Irene to Wendy. They were lucky that Yeri was sleeping like a log and for a three months old baby, Yeri prefered sleep more than anything. 

"C-come on, w-we ne-need to s-sleep." Irene said after catching her breath.

"But we just started." Wendy smirked as Irene pouted.

"But tomorrow we need all the energy we have. You know how active Seulgi and Joy are when they are at the beach." Irene said as Wendy pouted. 

"Just one last time?" Wendy asked and used her super duper puppy eyes to convince Irene which worked. 

"Fine." With that, the couple engaged into another hot make out session. Wendy slowly traveled her hand to Irene's shirt, went  into the shirt and under the bra, d on Irene's . Irene widened her eyes on the weird but awesome sensation as she moaned but soon she knew what her wife wanted.

"Yah, Son Seunghwan!" Irene gently pushed off Wendy and quickly turned her back at the younger girl.

"Awww, come on!" 

"No! Good night."

"Please, just one round."

"No means no, if you beg again, there will be no round until next year." That did the trick as Wendy pouted and gave up her plan to eat Irene tonight. She gently wrapped her arms around Irene's waist and pulled Irene closer to her, as she stared at Irene's sleeping face.

"Boy, I can't wait for tomorrow! Baechu in swimsuit, preferably in bikini. But my Baechu looks good in anykind of swimsuit!" Wendy slept with that thought in mind.

 

 

A/N: Hola! Next update. Hope you guys like it. Please comments and subscribe and yes, just like the title suggested~ THERE WILL BE PART TWO!! SO STAY TUNE FOLKS!!

And a huge thanks to those who commented and subscribed this story. I am very happy, delighted and it make my day. THANKS, GRACIAS, ARIGATOU,KAMSAHAMIDA,XIE XIE, TERIMA KASIH!!!