A big gathering (part 1)

When APink meet Red Velvet

The next morning, Irene and Wendy arrived at the villa as early as possible, knowing their children would throw a tantrum if three of them couldn't find their parents when they were awake. With the spare keys that had been given by Chorong, they entered the house and saw the most adorable scene ever. Chorong and Eunji were sleeping on the couch, hugging each other. The kids were sleeping on the carpet. Hayoung and Namjoo were hugging each other as Bomi put her right leg on Hayoung's back while her other leg on Naeun's stomach which Naeun was hugging tightly. Bomi's right hand were gripping onto Seulgi's shirt. Seulgi and Joy were hugging Yeri from both side, squishing Yeri in the middle. 

"Gosh, they are so cute." Irene squealed as Wendy took a picture.

"Yeah. I am going to put this in my collection of photo." Wendy nodded her head and smiled after looking at the photo she took, but Wendy didn't know that she forgot to turn off the flash of her phone which caused Seulgi to open her eyes. The girl slowly retracted her hand from Yeri' stomach and sat up. She rubbed her eyes with her right hand and yawned. She looked around, trying to know where she was but when she saw the two adults standing in the room, her eyes wide opened, sparkling with excitement, and she quickly stood up, ran toward the ones who she missed the most but making sure her footsteps wouldn't wake others up so she decided to run by tip toeing which Irene and Wendy found out to be cute. Their eldest child, tip toeing and hand on , to make sure she wouldn't make any noises was now in Irene's embrace.

"Omma." Seulgi said and buried her face in the crook of Irene's neck. Irene pecked Seulgi's cheek and carried her.

"Appa." Seulgi lifted her head and looked at Wendy.

"Yes, baby bear?" Wendy leaned closer to Seulgi.

"I miss you two." Seulgi said and pecked both of her parents' cheek. Both of the adults were so touched and Irene was going to cry if Wendy didn't hug both of them. 

"We miss you too." Wendy said as she took out her phone and took a wefie of three of them. They didn't notice Joy had woke up too and was now rubbing her eyes and staring at her family. She then pushed herself up with her chubby hands and pouted, she quickly ran to her parents, hands reaching up to pull Wendy's pants. Wendy then looked down and saw her second child who was reaching out, asking to be carried by her father by using an identical pout with Irene's. 

"Sooyoung-ah." Wendy carried Joy who was still pouting and frowning, eyebrows nearly meeting each other.

"Hmph!" Joy turned her head around and continued pouting. 

"What's wrong?" Irene asked while Seulgi reached out to pull Joy's hand.

"Omma, appa no miss Joy." Joy pouted and Wendy chuckled while rubbed her nose with Joy's nose.

"Of course appa and omma miss Joy too. In fact, appa and omma miss all three of you." Wendy said and Irene nodded her head. Joy smiled and pecked Wendy's cheek.

"Joy miss omma, appa too!" Joy clapped her hands which woke Yeri up. The baby opened her eyes and slightly turned her head. 

"Omo, our Yeri has wake up." Irene saw Yeri who was staring at her. She quickly put down Seulgi and went to Yeri, gently carried the baby. Seulgi just smiled and shook Yeri's hand.

"Good morning, Yeri-ah." Seulgi said, with her trademark bear smile. Yeri beamed back a smile that looked similar like a famous turtle in some TV shows. She then pulled Seulgi's cheek with her hand and laughed. Seulgi just smiled and let Yeri continued to pull her face. Yeri then stopped pulling and turned to look at her mother, then the baby put both of her hands on Irene's with her face being stick to Irene's . Irene blushed as Seulgi tilted her head, while Wendy was chuckling. 

"I am going to feed Yeri. Take care of the kids, Wan-ah." Irene ran back to their room, carrying a hungry baby.

"Sure,babe." Wendy said with a grin on her face.

"Appa, Seul is hungry too." Seulgi said, using her bear eyes.

"Joy too!" Joy raised her hand and shouted.

"So what do you girls want to eat?" Wendy put down Joy and Seulgi quickly hold Joy's hand. Both kids frowned and stared at each other, 

"How about we go to the kitchen to see what we have?" Wendy asked as the kids nodded their head and Joy dragged Seulgi to the kitchen, with Wendy followed them. While the trio were in the kitchen, a certain gorilla woke up and was sitting on the floor, rubbing her eyes and looked around. Right beside her, Namjoo opened her eyes and still lying on the carpet, burying her face into the pillows.Bomi looked at Namjoo for awhile and the grumbling from her stomach made her realized that she hadn't has any breakfast so she stood up and walked toward the adults who were sleeping on the sofa, she then gently pulled Chorong's hand to wake her mother up. Chorong slowly fluttered her eyes while adjusting to the sudden brightness from the light. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, turned around and saw Eunji who was sleeping with wide opened and some drools could be found on the corner of her lips. 

"Omma." Chorong turned around and saw Bomi was pouting and rubbing her stomach.

"Are you hungry, Bomi-ah?" Chorong asked as Bomi nodded her head as hard as she could. 

"Lets go to the kitchen then." Chorong stood up and hold Bomi's hand. 

"Good morning, Aunt Chorong, Bomi unnie!" Seulgi was the first one to greet Chorong and Bomi. Wendy turned around and smiled at Chorong and Bomi.

"Hey, unnie and Bomi." 

"Hey, when did you get back?" Chorong asked as she carried Bomi.

"Just now. Sorry for asking you to take care of the kids, unnie. I bet they gave you and Eunji a headache." Wendy said while focusing on the frying pan.

"It's fine. You are going to take care of them tonight anyway." Chorong said as Wendy turned off the stove and turned around, with her eyebrows being lifted and stared at Chorong.

"I see." Wendy smirked while put some bacons on the plate. 

"Appa, I'm hungry~" Joy whined while hitting the table.

"Son Sooyoung, what did I say about hitting the table?" Irene asked, carrying Yeri , appeared from nowhere. 

"But I'm hungry~" Joy whined as Irene sternly stared at Joy. 

"Hitting the table is no no, Son Sooyoung." Irene said as Joy pouted and lowered her head.

"I'm sorry, omma." Joy said and Irene gently patted her head.

"How about you two follow omma to wash yourself up?" Irene asked as she put Yeri down on her high chair.

"Okay, omma!" Seulgi jumped down from the chair and walked toward Joy, hand reaching out to the younger girl. Joy shook her head and crossed her arms, pouted and stared at Irene with her puppy eyes. 

"Don't wanna!" Joy said. Irene sighed and rubbed her temples, since it would be hard to convince Joy to go wash herself up. Irene squatted down and opened her arms.

"How about omma carry you two?" Irene asked but both her kids shook their head.

"No!" Seulgi said and crossed both of her hands to form a huge cross.

"Omma cannot carry Joy." Joy said as she looked at Irene with a disapproving look which Irene wondered where did Joy learnt that look from.

"Why?" Irene pouted, feeling hurt that her children rejected her.

"Because Seul unnie and Joy are heavy and omma's back bad." Joy said.

"Omma break your back if carry us." Seulgi continued. Wendy was feeling proud to see her children being so considerate about Irene's back. Irene's eyes filled with tears as she opened her arms wide.

"Come and hug me, girls." Irene said and Joy jumped down from her chair. Seulgi and Joy ran toward their mother and being embrace by their mother. Both of them gently pulled themselves away from Irene's embrace and Seulgi saw a few tears escaped from Irene eyes. Seulgi quickly wiped the tears away, casuing Joy to know that their mother was crying. Joy widened her eyes and put both of her hands on Irene's cheek, and then kept on pecking both side of Irene's cheek.

"O-o-omo, g-girls." Irene chuckled.

"Omma, don't cry." Seulgi said as she continued to wipe the tears although there was no more tears.

"Joy go wash up now so don't cry." Joy said as she dragged Seulgi while shouting ' unnie! hurry wash up!' . 

"Bomi too!" Bomi, who didn't want to be left out quickly followed the Son siblings, leaving her mother and the Son's couple in the kitchen.

"Wait for me, you three." Irene quickly followed the three hyper kids to the washroom.

"They grow uup so fast." Chorong said as she sat down beside Yeri. 

"Yeah, I still remember the day where I first carry Seulgi and Joy, like it just happened yesterday." Wendy said.

"Me too. The day where I gave birth to Bomi still fresh in my mind." Chorong sighed. 

"Yeri-ah, don't grow up so fast." Wendy said and pecked Yeri's forehead. Yeri only smiled and stared at Wendy. 

"O-omma." Chorong looked down and saw Naeun and Namjoo were staring at her. Naeun was tugging on Chorong's shirt with one hand and the other hand was holding Namjoo's hand, while Namjoo kept on yawning and rubbing her eyes with her free hand. 

"Omma, Naeun unnie force Namjoo to wake up." Namjoo pouted and reached out for Chorong, wanting her mother to carry her. 

"Why?" Chorong asked as she carried Namjoo. Naeun only lowered her head and staring at the floor.

"B-because *yawn* unnie say *yawn* she is scare." Namjoo said while yawning.

"Is that true, Naeun-ah?" Chorong asked while slowly patting Namjoo's , letting the younger child to continue her sleep. Naeun only nodded her head but still not lifting her head to look at Chorong.

"Naeun-ah, why are you scare?" Chorong asked in a gentle voice because she didn't want to wake Namjoo up since the kid had already fallen sleep.

"Because omma not around then I scare got bad people here." Naeun said as Chorong giggled and patted Naeun's head.

"You forgot that appa is still sleeping in the living room. Anyway, you shouldn't wake your siblings up to accompany you, especially Namjoo because you know how much Namjoo love her sleeps." Chorong said as Naeun nodded her head.

"Omma, put Namjoo back to the room?" Naeun asked as Chorong nodded her head. Chorong then stood up, still carrying Namjoo while letting Naeun gently gripping onto her pants, then walked to the living room. There she saw the youngest Hayoung woke up and was now sitting on top of Eunji's stomach. Chorong gently put Namjoo down and went to carry Hayoung.

"Hayoung-ah, appa is still sleeping." Chorong said. Hayoung nodded her head and went to find Naeun.

"Unnie, play?" Hayoung asked as Naeun nodded her head.

"Okay but after we wash up." Naeun said as Hayoung pouted but still nodded her head. Among all the elder sisters, Hayoung listened to Naeun the most and she was the closest to the older girl since Namjoo and Bomi always find their appa to do stupid things together. Naeun hold Hayoung's hand as the two girls slowly walked toward the washroom.

"You two can ask Aunt Irene for help, okay?"

"Okay, omma." Naeun said.Chorong then decided to go and help Wendy to prepare breakfast as feeding a total of 11 mouths was not an easy task. As Chorong arrived at the kitchen, she was impressed by how Wendy was able to make faces to Yeri so that the baby kept on laughing and finished prepare the breakfasts for 10 people at the same time. 

"It seems like you can handle this all by yourself." Chorong said which caused Wendy to turn around and smiled.

"Well, how do you think that I am able to cook for Seulgi and Joy while entertaining Irene who was having horrible mood swings when she was pregnant with Yeri?" Wendy winked and turned off the stove. She turned around, wiping her hands on the apron before taking it off.

"I heard someone saying my name. Are you two talking something bad about me?" Irene appeared with five kids behind her.

"Omma!!" Bomi shouted, pulling Naeun and Hayoung along with her. Chorong kneeled down and opened her arms wide, welcoming her children into her embrace. 

"Omma, can help Joy?" Joy asked Irene and reached out her hands. 

"Sure, dear." Irene carried Joy and put Joy on her high chair although she didn't really need a high chair since she was considered a tall child among her same age friends. 

"Seul, do you need my help?" Wendy asked when she saw Seulgi was struggling to climb up.

"No n-need, a-appa. S-seul c-can do it." Wendy was proud of Seulgi since the girl never gave up. 

"Appa, omma, Seul do it!" Seulgi sat on the chair and smiled at her parents. 

"Good job, Seulgi-ah. You are a big girl now." Irene said while Wendy gave Seulgi both thumbs up.

"Omma, I'm hungry." Bomi tugged Chorong's pants and pouted.

"How about you go and wake your appa and Namjoo up? Then we can have breakfast." Chorong said.

"Okay, omma!" Bomi ran toward the living room,

"Don't forget to ask appa to wash up and also help Namjoo to wash up too!" Chorong shouted.

"OKAY!" Chorong then helped both Naeun and Hayoung to sit on their chair. 

"APP! WAKE UP!!!!" Bomi's voice could be heard.

"W-w-waaaaaa!" Well, of course Namjoo's crying could be heard too, since she was being scared of Bomi's loud voice.

"Well, it seems like Mrs. Jung has something to do." Irene said as Chorong sighed.

"It's too early for this." Chorong mumbled and walked to the living room. There, she saw the funniest scene ever. Namjoo was sitting on the floor, lifting her head and crying, her hands were by her side and her legs were knocking the ground, clearly throwing a tantrum while Bomi was trying to comfort Namjoo and to wake Eunji up at the same time. Bomi kept on looked at Namjoo and Eunji.

"Namjoo-ah, stop crying. Unnie is sorry." Bomi squatted down and patted Namjoo's back for three seconds and then she went to pull Eunji's shirt.

"Appa, wake up." Bomi then went back to Namjoo to pat the younger's back, and went to wake Eunji again. Chorong just giggled as she watched the scene in front of her. Bomi lifted her head and saw Chorong was giggling. She pouted and ran toward Chorong, hugging Chorong's leg tightly.

"Omma!" Bomi ran toward Chorong and dragged Chorong by pulling her hands to the living room. 

"Bomi sorry. Help me please." Bomi put on her puppy eyes and stared at Chorong. Chorong just smiled and gently patted Bomi's head.

"Namjoo-ah, omma's here." Chorong sat on the carpet and carried Namjoo, gently patting Namjoo's back. Namjoo buried her face in Chorong's shoulder blade and slowly stopped crying. Bomi stared at Namjoo and gently hold Namjoo's leg.

"Sorry, Joo." Bomi said and pouted.

"It's okay, Bomi-ah. You just want to wake appa up." Chorong patted Bomi's head and put Namjoo down. Namjoo rubbed her eyes and turned to Bomi, holding Bomi's hand.

"Unnie, hungry." Namjoo pouted.

"Unnie bring you to wash then we go eat." Bomi stood up and gently pulled Namjoo up. Two toddlers were walking together, helping each other to climb up the stairs. Chorong smiled but frowned when she heard snores coming from Eunji, her one and only. She sighed as she sat beside Eunji, slowly patting Eunji's cheek. Eunji just slightly frowned and turned away, continued to sleep. 

"Wake up. Just wake up now." Chorong whispered in Eunji's ear with her sweet voice which indicated anything but sweet. 

"H-huh?!" Eunji opened her eyes and saw Chorong which made her smiled brightly.

"Finally you're awa-oof!" Eunji pulled Chorong into her embrace and hugged her tightly. 

"I am feeling good because I can see my lovely wife's pretty face first thing in the morning." Eunji said as Chorong struggling to break free from Eunji's strong grasp, but still Chorong had a small smile on her face when she lifted her head and saw Eunji's eyesmiles. 

"N-now go wash up and eat breakfast." Chorong said as she pulled herself away from Eunji and sat up. She slowly caressed Eunji's cheek and then gently slapped it. Eunji smiled aand sat up, she winked at Chorong and puckered her lips. Chorong giggled and gently pushed Eunji's face away.

"Wash up first." Eunji nodded her head and stood up, pulling Chorong together.

"How about you and the kids go and have your breakfast first? I will join you all later." Eunji said and gently patted Chorong's . Chorong nodded her head, not forgetting playfully glared at Eunji. Eunji just smiled sheepishly and went to wash herself up. Chorong waited for Bomi and Namjoo in the living room and then brought the two kids to the dining room. Eunji joined the breakfast later, right after she finish washed herself up and getting a morning kiss from her wife. 

"Seunghwan, can you take care of my kids for the whole afternoon?" Eunji asked as Wendy gave her a thumb up.

"Where are we going?" Chorong asked as Eunji winked at her. Chorong thinked that Eunji's wink was very y but in this case, with Eunji's mouth stuffed with bacon and drinks . the wink just seemed to not to be y anymore.

"You two just go and enjoy." Irene said.

"Omma, you don't want bring us go have fun?" Bomi asked with sad puppy eyes.

"We can go have fun the other time but this time just let me and your mother have some alone time. We promise we will bring you all to visit your grandpa, ok?" Eunji asked after wiped .

"Grandpa?? I can learn hapkido from grandpa then!!" Bomi shouted and clapped her hands.

"I want to play with Yuna unnie!" Naeun shouted too.

"I want to play with Chanmi!" Hayoung clapped her hands.

"I want to play with Youkyung unnie and also Seolhyun!" Namjoo banged the table. 

"Okay, okay. Calm down, girls. We will meet with grandpa and grandma, and of course with Aunt Choa and Aunt Jimin." Chorong said as the kids nodded their head.

"So today just let me and omma have fun, okay?" Eunji asked.

"Okay!!" All four girls shouted together before continued to eat their breakfast. After breakfast, Eunji and Chorong went to prepare themself while the kids were playing in the living room with Irene and Wendy. After awhile, the Jung couple had left the house, with the Son couple and the children sending them off.After sending them off, they went to the living room, continued to play. Wendy was answering a call at the kitchen while Irene was sitting on the carpet, surrounded by the children who were playing by their own. 

"Hyun-ah, it seems like Jess unnie and Tiff unnie are coming to visit us right now." Wendy sat down beside Irene as Seulgi widened her eyes and stared at her father.

"Appa, does this mean Krys,SinB and MiMi are coming?" Seulgi asked as Wendy nodded her head.

"You're right, bear. You can finally meet your cousins." Wendy patted Seulgi's head. It was now Irene's turn to answer a call and after awhile, she came back and sat beside Wendy.

"It seems like we need to go buy some ingredients for tonight, Wan-ah. Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie are coming." Irene said.

"It must be Tiff unnie. She tell them about us being here." Wendy said.

"Sowon unnie is coming!! Yuju too!! JinE unnie too!! " Joy shouted and clapped her hands.

"Don't forget about Seunghee-ah." Seulgi said.

"If Tiff unnie told all of them, we might need to prepare something big for all of us."

"I guess we will just prepare BBQ as tonight dinner then." Wendy said. Irene sighed but still nodded her head. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Irene went to answer the door and realized the Jung couple were standing in front of the door with Chorong frowning and Eunji smiling sheepishly.

"Omo, why are you two back so early?" Irene asked.

"Ask Choa unnie and Gyuri unnie." Chorong entered the house and pouted.

"Well, it seems like I accidentally told Choa unnie and Gyuri unnie our location, and they were nearby so they decided to drop by later." Eunji explained as Irrene frowned.

"Jess unnie and Taeyeon unnie are coming too." Irene said.

"I guess we will need to prepare BBQ for dinner. Don't worry about the space." Eunji said and entered the house.

"I have a feeling that tonight will be a very noisy night." Irene said as she entered the living room. Chorong nodded her head and sighed.

"But I guess its good in some way. It's been a long time for all of us gather together." Chorong said. 

"Look at the bright side, at least we don't need to worry about our lunch." Wendy said.

"Seohyun and Yoona unnie are coming here with Umji and YooA. Yuri unnie and Sooyoung unnie are coming here with Hyojung, Binnie, and Arin. Hyoyeon unnie and Nicole unnie are coming here with JiHo and Hyuna." Irene said after reading the messages from ther phone.

"OH GOD, WHY ARE THEY ALL BEING HERE AT THE SAME TIME?" Wendy and Eunji shouted together and hugged each other. Irene and Chorong pulled both of them apart and hit their head.

"Look, we are going to have a huge number of guests so we need to prepare well." Irene said.

"Yeah, so you two, take care of the backyard, the living room and the kitchen. Bring Bomi, Seulgi, Naeun with you two." Chorong said.

"Make sure the backyard is spacious enough for that much of people. Prepare two to three BBQ grill, go rent it somewhere nearby." Irene continued as Wendy and Eunji nodded their head.

"Irene and I will bring the rest of the kids to the hypermarket to buy the ingredients." Chorong said.

"Seulgi-ah, you and Naeun help appa and Aunt Eunji to welcome the guests, okay?" Irene said as both girls nodded their head.

"Bomi, you go and help appa." Chorong said.

"This is a difficult mission and we only allow success. Okay?" Irene asked as the rests of the girls, including the children saluted. Yeri tilted her head and smiled. 

"Mission start!" Chorong said as all of them started to do their own task. Wendy and Eunji were being serious for the first time during this vacation as they didn't want this mission to fail. They went and rent the chairs and the grills while the three children kept their things and helped making the living room neat. Wendy went to clean up the kitchen while Eunji took care of the backyard. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Appa, someone's here!" Seulgi shouted.

"How about you three go to the door first? Appa need to wipe my hands first." Wendy said as the three children ran to the door.

"Who are you?" Bomi asked.

"I'm your Aunt Tiff, Bomi-ah." The people at the door said.

"Not forgetting us! Your favorite Aunt Yuri and Soo!"

"SHUT UP, SOO!"

"You shut up, midget!"

"Just shut up, both of you!" 

"But Bunny, the giant started this!"

"Unnie, please don't argue. Yoong, don't laugh! Umji, don't learn your father's alligator laugh."

"OMMA, WHEN CAN WE GO IN?"

"Soon, Binnie-ah. Soon."

"Stop dancing you two."

"APPA! THERE ARE WEIRD PEOPLE OUT THERE!" Bomi shouted. Wendy laughed as she went to open the door.

"You kids , step back. I will open the door, okay?" Wendy asked.

"But appa, there are weird people out there." Seulgi pointed the door.

"Don't worry. Appa is strong and I can protect all of you. Why don't you three go and help Aunt Eunji?" 

"Okay. Come and help my appa!" Bomi dragged the two younger girls and ran to the backyard. Wendy shook her head and opened the door. There she saw Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Nicole. Well, it was more like Sooyoung and Taeyeon were glaring at each other, Yuri was calming her two youngest children while Sunny just sighed. Tiffany was covering her children's ears while Jessica rolling her eyes. Seohyun was scolding Yoona and Umji for laughing with their mouth opened so wide. Hyoyeon was holding Hyuna, stopping the dancing devil to dance while Nicole was holding JiHo. 

"Girls." Wendy said but the bickering between Sooyoung and Taeyeon continued with the children started to losing their patience.

"Stupid midget!"

"Omma!!!"

"UWAAA!!!"

"WHAT DO YOU CALL ME, YOU STUPID GIANT?!"

"KIM TAEYEON!"

"Omma, appa is scary!!"

"Stop dancing, damn it!"

"Hyo, language!"

"Stop laughing like that, Yoong, Umji!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Wendy was losing patience and those cousins of hers and Irene's were making her head to ache.

"DAMN IT! LISTEN TO ME, YOU GIRLS!" Wendy shouted as all girls looked at her.Everyone stopped their motion and not a single noise was made. 

"Finally." Jessica said as everyone stood and stared at Wendy.

"So, unnie, you all are here. Come in and make yourself at home." Wendy said as she let the guests entered the house. 

"Where's Irene?" Tiffany asked.

"She was out with Chorong and the younger kids to buy some ingredients for tonight. We are having BBQ." Wendy answered.

"Wow! This villa is awesome! The living room is so damn fcking huge." 

"Hyo, language!"Nicole sighed and shook her head. Hyoyeon just laughed sheepishly.

"Eunji, bro! Where are you?" Taeyeon shouted.

"I'm here, unnie!" Eunji shouted from the backyard.

"Here's the lunch!" Yuri lifted the bags filled with their lunch. 

"Hey!" Sunny hugged Wendy as Wendy hugged back.

"So you girls are preparing for tonight?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah but as you can see, unnie, we are kinda having a hard time right now since we need to prepare for tonight and taking care of the kids." Wendy said.

"Let unnie help you." Jessica said as she asked Tiffany to come over.

"What's up?" Tiffany asked.

"Help me gather the girls." Jessica asked as Tiffany nodded her head.

"GIRLS!! GATHER UP!! SERGEANT JUNG HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!!" Tiffany shouted and within 10 seconds, everyone, including the children gathered at the living room.

"Look, we are here to visit them and we are guests but still they are having a hard time right now so we need to help them. Understand?" Jessica asked.

"Understand!" 

"Taeyeon, Sooyoung,Hyoyeon, Yoona and I , the husbands will go and help Eunji to prepare the backyard. Fany, Sunny, Yuri, Seohyun and Nicole, the wives will help Wendy to feed the children and take care of the children. Understand?" Jessica asked again.

"Yes, madam!"

"Now, go and do your job!" Jessica clapped her hands once and everyone started to do the task they were assigned to. Wendy was in awe when she saw how Jessica handled the others.

"As expected from Sergeant Jung." Wendy thought and continued to do her things. Not for long, the doorbell rang again. Wendy quickly went to answer the door and there she saw Choa, Jimin  and their children.

"Choa unnie, Jimin unnie, please come in." 

"Thanks, Wendy-ah. It seems crowded here." Choa said.

"Well, there are more guests." Wendy said and smiled sheepishly.

"Omo! Choa unnie!" 

"Sunny-ah!" Both girls hugged each other and smiled.

"Jimin, bro!" 

"Yuri, yo!" Jiming and Yuri hugged each other too. Yuri and Sunny explained that they were helping Eunji and Wendy to prepare for tonight. Jimin nodded her head and went to help Eunji at the backyard.

"Girls, don't give your omma headache, especially you two, Shin Chanmi and Shin Mina." Jimin warned her daughters before she went to help. Not for long, Gyuri and Seungyeon arrived with Hara and Younji. Gyuri soon went to help Eunji while Seungyeon helped Wendy. 

"We're home!!!" Chorong shouted as Irene and her brought the grocery in with the help of the wives.

"Omo, unnie, you all are here!" Irene said as Tiffany, Sunny and Yuri helped her.

"Yeah, we rush here since we miss you all so much." Tiffany said.

"Aigoo, why are you carrying such heavy things while carrying Yeri? You need to take care of yourself." Sunny gently reprimanded Irene who was smiling sheepishly.

"Aigoo, our Chorongie~" Choa cooed while gently pinched Chorong's cheek.

"Unnie~" Chorong whined as Choa laughed. 

"Come, let us help you. You and Irene go and have some rest." Gyuri said as Chorong nodded her head since she never dared to go against her eldest unnie's order. 

"Look like everyone's here." Irene said as she looked around, children playing with each other while everyone helping each other. 

"Yeah. Let's prepare for tonight." Chorong said as Irene nodded her head, while praying that tonight, there wouldn't be any disaster.

 

 

A/N: That's all for part 1!! Actually I want to squeeze into one chapter but it will be around 10k words which are too long. So I split it into two parts. Those who request, please be patience~ So, how is this chapter?? Please comment and subscribe!! Thanks for you support, guys and girls!!! 

Zephyr120 out!!