Beach? B*tch? Beach! (part 2)

When APink meet Red Velvet

"ITS THE SEA!!" 

"JUNG BOMI! DON'T RUN!" Chorong ran after Bomi who ran straight to the sea water. Eunji shook her head as she spreaded out the mat on the sand, asking her children to sit on it while she opened the huge umbrella. Wendy was doing the same thing and Seulgi, being the good girl she always be, she helped Irene to hold Joy's hand tightly so that the younger chicken maniac wouldn't ran toward the sea. Irene put Yeri on the mat and took out a tube of sunblock.

"Come on, Seul, Joy. Omma is going to put sunscreen on you two so that you two won't get sunburn." Irene said as she put some of the sunscreen on her palm.

"Neh,omma." The two children sat down as Wendy was playing with Yeri. 

"Wan-ah, remember to help Yeri put on some sunscreen too." Irene reminded Wendy who nodded her head. On the other hand, Chorong gave up running after Bomi and sent a SOS to Eunji. Eunji nodded her head and ran after her eldest daughter while Chorong helped Naeun put on sunscreen.

"I wished Bomi will be like Seulgi sometime. So quiet and patience and gentle." Chorong said to Irene who just gave a kiss to Seulgi for being a good girl before moving on to put sunscreen on Joy. 

"Bomi is cute on her own and being energitic mean she is healthy." Irene said and put some sunscreen on Seulgi's palm as the older child wanted to help her mother to put sunscreen on her sister.

"I guess you are right." Chorong finished put on sunscreen on Naeun and then moved on to Namjoo.

"YAH! JUNG BOMI!" Eunji's voice could be heard as she lifted Bomi who was struggling in her father's arm, trying to get free and run to the sea again.

"Appa~~" Bomi whined and pouted but decided to stay still when she saw her father was glaring at her. 

"Just sit still and let omma put some sunscreen on you. Wouldn't want our little gorrila get sunburn, would we?" Eunji said as she put down Bomi. By that time, Chorong was done putting sunscreen on Naeun and Namjoo, and still putting sunscreen on Hayoung. 

"Okae." Bomi said as she sat beside Hayoung. Eunji patted her head sat beside Chorong, with Namjoo and Naeun sat on her laps. On the other hand, Irene finished putting sunscreen on Seulgi and Joy, and she was now putting it on Wendy's back since the younger girl couldn't reach it. 

"Omma, can Joy and I go build sandcastle?" Seulgi asked as Irene shook her head.

"Wait until appa done putting on sunscreen. Appa will accompany you two go." Irene said as Joy pouted and pulled Wendy's hand.

"Appa~ faster~" Joy whined as Wendy chuckled. 

"Fine fine. Omma, can you be bit faster?" Wendy asked as Irene quickly put on Wendy's back.

"I am trying to be fast since I also need to keep an eye on Yeri too." Irene pouted as Wendy turned around and kissed the pout. Joy saw Wendy had no intention of being fast and brought Seulgi and her to play in the sand, she sat on the mat and pouted. Hayoung saw it and quickly pulled Namjoo and Bomi who had just finished putting on sunscreen. Three of them walked toward Joy and Seulgi.

"Whats wrong, Sooyoung?" Hayoung asked as Joy continued to pout, even crossing her arms. Bomi looked at Seulgi who shrugged her shoulder.

"She is mad at appa because appa is taking her own sweet time flirting with omma." Seulgi said.

"So why is she mad?" Namjoo asked.

"Because she want to go play in the sea but omma say we need to bring appa together with us." Seulgi answered as she glanced at Wendy who kept on flirting with Irene. 

"How about we go to play in the sea now?" Namjoo suggested as Bomi and Seulgi shook their head.

"No! Omma will be very mad because there is no adult with us, Joo-ah." Bomi said.

"Yeah, omma always told us that an adult need to be with us when we are near water." Seulgi added.

"It's fine. We will just go to play near the sand." Joy said. Namjoo nodded her head and pulled Joy together with her. 

"Y-yah!" Bomi and Seulgi quickly followed the younger two and Hayoung quickly followed them, didn't want to be left behind. The five children played in the sea, with Bomi and Seulgi kept on looking after Joy, Namjoo and Hayoung. Namjoo and Joy were walking toward the deep area but they knew how to swim so they were swimming in the sea. Suddenly Joy felt cramp at her legs and she started splashed the water around her.

"U-u-unnie!" Joy shouted and Seulgi heard it. Seulgi quickly jumped into the water and pulled Joy toward the shallow area but suddenly a huge wave came, swept Seulgi and Joy away from the shore. Bomi was panicked and looked around, then she decided to call for help. Seulgi was trying her best to float on the water, with one arm wrapped around Joy's waist.

"U-u-unnie, w-w-will we die?" Joy asked.

"O-of c-c-course not. A-a-appa w-will come and save us." Seulgi said.

"APPA! OMMA! HELP! AUNT WENDY! AUNT IRENE!" Bomi shouted as loud as she could and fortunately her voice reached the adult. 

"H-huh? Wan-ah, did you hear something?" Irene asked as she looked around and frowned.

"Yeah." Wendy said as Irene shook her violently.

"Wan-ah, where is Seul and Joy?" Irene asked, with her eyes widened and b with tears.

"Huh? Eunji, did you see our children?" Wendy stood up.

"Nope. What happen? Oh sh*t, where's Bomi, Namjoo and Hayoung?" Eunji looked around as Chorong sat up.

"AUNT WENDY! HELP!" 

"That's Bomi's voice. Chorong, help me take care of Yeri." Irene passed Yeri to Chorong and ran toward the source of the voice. Wendy quickly followed her wife and there they saw Bomi was shouting, crying with Namjoo and Hayoung sitting beside her.

"Bomi dear, where is Seul and Joy?" Wendy asked as Irene kept on looking around, trying to find her children.

"O-o-omma!" Irene then spotted her little bear and chicken maniac, in the middle of the sea, struggling to float but can be seen that Seulgi was losing her energy.

"WAN-AH, T-T-THERE!" Irene shouted and pointed to where Seulgi and Joy were. 

"Fck! I will save them, Hyun-ah. Don't panic, remember your body condition. Bomi, I want you run to bring your parents, and ask your mom bring my first aid box here. Fast." With that, Wendy ran toward the sea and started to swim toward her children. Irene started to cry as Bomi ran to bring her parents. Eunji and Chorong were shocked and they quickly ran toward Irene, not forgetting bringing the first aid box. Irene was crying and sobbing, eyes kept on looking at her children. 

"SEULGI! SOOYOUNG!" Irene shouted as Wendy managed to catch Seulgi and Joy. 

"A-appa!" Seulgi shouted as Joy cried. Wendy brought both of them to her embrace and started to swim to the shore. 

"Joohyun! Breathe, remember to breathe!" Chorong shook Irene who was having difficulty of breathing due to her tears and fear to lose her children. Chorong knew Irene had a weak body which somehow become better after gave birth to Seulgi and Joy but Irene's body became weaker again after gave birth to Yeri. Chorong was afriad that Irene's asthma would attack her once again, after four years of not attacking her. Chorong rubbed Irene's back with one hand and carried Yeri with another hand. The baaby squirtle was sniffing, tears flowing from her eyes as she reached out to her mother. Irene turned and quickly brought Yeri to her embrace, continued crying. Yeri reached out and touched her mother's face which made Irene looked at her, and then Yeri smiled which comforted Irene. While Chorong was busy comforting Irene, Eunji quickly ran toward the sea, helping Wendy to bring Joy and Seulgi to the shore after giving the towels to Bomi. Eunji carried Joy as Wendy carried Seulgi.

"Bomi, the towel." Bomi ran toward her father, giving her the towel which Eunji used to wrap around Joy. Eunji then passed another towel to Wendy who used it to wrap around Seulgi. 

"Seul! Sooyoung!" Irene shouted as she ran toward them. 

"O-omma." Seulgi called out weakly as she reached out for her mother. Irene gave Yeri to Chorong and quickly hugged Seulgi as tight as she could. Irene quickly used the towel to wipe off the water on Seulgi as Wendy wiped off the water from Joy. Joy then walked toward Irene who hugged her as tight as she could. 

"O-omma." Joy said as Seulgi bit her lips.

"You t-two, d-d-do you k-know you w-worried appa and I?" Irene asked as she hugged both of her children tightly.

"O-omma I am sorry!"Both Seulgi and  Joy bursted in tears as they cried in their mother's embrace. 

"I-it's fine as long as y-you two are safe." Irene said as tears flowed on her face. Wendy just quickly wiped her tears that was threatened to escape her eyes and joined her family. 

"Just like what your omma said. As long as both of you are safe." Wendy said as she hugged Irene, Joy and Seulgi. 

"Bomi, why are you all here?" Chorong asked as Bomi lowered her head.

"I-i'm sorry, omma." Bomi said as Chorong sighed. 

"Now you know how important it is to have an adult to be with you all when you all playing with water." Chorong said as she patted Bomi's head.

"You idiot! Pabomi! You nearly cause Seulgi and Joy drown in the sea! What if we didn't hear you and can't make it! Huh?!" Eunji scolded Bomi as she glared at her child.

"E-eunji-ah, it's fine. Bomi learned her lesson." Chorong said as she gently rubbed Eunji's arm.

"No, its not fine! Aish, you this brat! Do you really want to get cane by me that bad?!" Eunji continued to scold as Bomi bit her lips.

"I-i'm sorry." Bomi said in a soft voice. Eunji raised her hand, wanting to slap Bomi. Bomi shut her eyes tight, knowing her father was really angry right now. Chorong quickly hold Eunji's hand and glared at Eunji.

"Hyerim-ah, we shouldn't slap our children." Chorong said.

"But this time its been too over. We nearly lost Seulgi and Joy." Eunji said and suddenly Namjoo cried.

"What's wrong, Namjoo-ah?" Chorong asked.

"I-it's n-not B-bomi u-unnie's fault. It's mine! M-my fault!" Namjoo continued to cry as Chorong gently hugged her and patted her back.

"What do you mean, Namjoo?" Chorong asked in a gentle voice as she knew Namjoo was very scared of Eunji right now. Namjoo then told Chorong about she was the one suggested to go to the sea without telling their parent and she was the one bring Joy to the deeper area of the sea while Bomi was trying to stop them. Eunji widened her eyes and looked at Bomi.

"Oh god, I am sorry, Bomi. Why didn't you tell me the truth?" Eunji said as she hugged Bomi who started to cry.

"B-because I d-d-don't wa-want a-a-appa to hit Namjoo." Bomi said as Eunji just smiled and patted Bomi's head.

"You are a good sister. Appa is sorry for scolding you." Eunji said as Chorong smiled.

"Namjoo-ah, you should go apologize to Aunt Wendy and Aunt Irene." Chorong said as Namjoo shook her head.

"You need to apologize to them. You nearly cause them lost their children." Eunji used a stern voice as Namjoo stiffened, not wanting to turn her head to her father.

"Listen to your father, Namjoo." Chorong said as Namjoo still stubbornly shook her head.

"It's find, Eunji, Chorong. As long as our kids are safe. That's all that matter. Namjoo-ah, it's fine. Aunt Wendy and I are not mad at you." Irene smiled gently at Namjoo who bursted into tears once again and ran toward Irene.

"I a...a..am so..sorry, Aunt Irene! P..please d..don't hate me!" Namjoo cried as loud as she could while Irene patted her head.

"You are being a brave girl for admitting your mistake. There's no way I will hate such a honest girl." 

"Yup, your Aunt Irene is right. You are a good girl for being honest. Why should us be hating you?" Wendy gave Namjoo a thumb up and a wide smile.

"O-o-omma, a-a-appa." Namjoo continued to sob.

"Its fine, our baby Namjoo. Your aunts had forgive you so don't cry anymore." Chorong said.

"Yeah, omma is right. Appa think that appa's baby Joo smiling face is the best. So can you smile for appa?" Eunji asked. Namjoo wiped her tears and smiled but her face was too funny since she was smiling and crying at the same time and snot were coming out from her nose.  Everyone started to laugh, seeing Namjoo's face. Namjoo whined as she turned and buried her face in Chorong's embrace.

"O-omma!"

"Aigoo, our Namjoo is being a shy little girl right now." Chorong decided to tease Namjoo which caused Namjoo pulled herself away from Chorong's warm embrace and stared at Chorong with a betrayed expression. Eunji giggled but soon she gulped down her saliva when she saw Chorong's pink bikini stop was shown through the white t-shirt. 

"Damn, so y and she picked the one that I liked the most." Eunji thought as she stared at Chorong's s. On the other hand, Wendy kept on glancing at Irene's body since the older girl picked a purple bikini to wear under a huge oversized t-shirt. 

"Wan-ah, can you and Eunji stay at here to look out for the kids?" Irene asked as Wendy nodded her head as hard as possible. Irene giggled as she knew what her erted wife was thinking.  She purposely leaned to the front when she stood up, revealing her s slightly to Wendy who was obviously drooling. 

"Damn you, Joohyun." Wendy groaned as she buried her face in her palms. Irene slowly lifted Wendy's face and smirked.

"How about if you manage to ask Eunji to take care of the kids tonight, me and you go to a place and do you know what?" Irene whispered in Wendy's ear before swaying her hips, bringing Yeri back to their mat. Wendy gulped and quickly turned to look at Eunji who was also busy staring at Chorong. Chorong busy wiping Namjoo's tears that she didn't notice the lustful stare that Eunji gave to her but she did felt someone staring at her after she finished wiping Namjoo's tears.

"Now kids, play where appa and Aunt Wendy can see you, okay?" Chorong said as everyone nodded her head but Naeun pulled the edge of her shirt.

"Naeunnie, don't you want to play with them?" 

"No, omma. I want to draw and sit beside you." Naeun said as Chorong patted her head.

"Why don't you go back first? Aunt Irene is at there with Yeri. I need to tell appa to look after your siblings."

"Neh, omma." With that, Naeun ran back toward the mat and where Irene was at. Chorong then looked at Eunji whose eyes still focusing on her s.

"Byuntae." Chorong mumbled as she walked toward Eunji. She then blew some air into Eunji's ear which Eunji responded by jumped up and stared at Chorong with widened eyes.

"W-w-what are you doing, Rongie?" 

"That should be my question. What are you doing?" 

"I was just staring at your s. Ooops, I mean the sea, I was just staring at the s-ouch! ouch! Rongie! Baby! It hurt!" Eunji shouted in pain when Chorong started to twist her ear.

"You byuntae! Aish!" Chorong let go of Eunji's ear and Eunji quickly looked at Chorong with her famous technique, Jung's household puppy eyes!

"But, how can I not stare at my wife's body when she has such gorgeous body?" Eunji asked innocently and successfully caused Chorong to blush.

"A-a-aish, look after the kids. I gonna go accompany Naeun." With that Chorong ran away.

"Damn, I thought I score a night with Rongie." Eunji sighed and turned around, found Wendy was using her famous technique, Son's household puppy  hamster's eyes, at her. 

"What do you want, Olaf?" Eunji crossed her arms.

"Please take care of the kids tonight. Pretty please~~"

"Bwo?! Why should I take care of the kids tonight?" 

"Well, my dear cabbage just seduce me and she say if I manage to get you to take care of the kids tonight, I will get my reward for holding back for the whole five months from touching her. So pleaseeeeeeeeeeee~" Wendy begged as Eunji rolled her eyes.

"Whats in for me?"

"I will take care of the kids tomorrow night and you can bring your wife to some place and be as romantic as you can." Wendy said and winked. Eunji frowned and rubbed her chin.

"It sounds a deal."

"Of course it is, Eunji-ah. Tonight is my turn and tomorrow will be yours. Deal?" Wendy wriggled her eyebrows and grinned at Eunji, hand reaching out to Eunji.

"Deal." Eunji shook Wendy's hand and both women smiled. 

"Good but now lets look after the kids together." Wendy said.

"Appa~~ Come play with us!!" Bomi shouted.

"Okay okay, appa is here!!" 

"Appa~~~ help build sandcastle." Joy pulled Wendy's hand as the woman stood up.

"Sure, lets build the biggest sandcastle for Elsa to live in!"

"But appa, Elsa live in castle made from ice." Seulgi said as Wendy widened her eyes.

"Nevermind, Ddeulgi unnie. Appa is a pabo afterall. Lets forgive her." Joy patted Seulgi's shoulder and gave Wendy a pitiful look. Eunji bursted into laughter when she saw how Joy treated Wendy.

"Appa, don't laugh at Aunt Wendy. You are the reason why Aunt Wendy becoming a pabo." Namjoo said. 

"So you mean I'm a pabo too?" Eunji asked as Namjoo nodded her head.

"Isn't it obvious? Appa is a pabo." Bomi said as Eunji kneeled down and stared at her kids. This time it was Wendy's turn to laugh.

"In your face, Jung!" Wendy shouted and continued to laugh. 

"Yah! Son!" Eunji started to splash some water to Wendy, making Wendy accidentally drank some of the salty sea water and started to cough violently.

"Ahahahaha! Now in whose face, Son?!" Eunji laughed as she slapped her thight, not knowing Wendy had sneaked up behind her and pushed her into the water. 

"Of course its yours!" Wendy laughed but soon Eunji pulled her into the water too, and the two adults started to have childish fight in the water.

"Appa is really childish." The only thought that ran in the kids' mind before they ran to their mother, not wanting to be see together with their childish father. Chorong and Irene were shocked that their children ran back instead of playing but they understood their children's feeling after hearing the fight between their partner. Chorong literally facepalmed when she saw Eunji walked back, soaking wet. Irene just sighed as she helped Wendy to wipe off the water after asking Seulgi and Joy to play with Yeri.

"Why I have such a childish wife?" Chorong asked as she watched Eunji wiped her hair.

"Because its my childishness that attracted you and made you fell for me." Eunji grinned proudly and Chorong just sighed but with a smile on her face. Wendy just smiled at Irene and pecked Irene's hand before letting Irene continued to wipe off the water. After that, both family played and ate their lunch together. As the sun slowly merged into one with the sea, the children were all sleeping soundly, let the adults had chance to be romantic.

"Wan-ah, I nearly thought I was going to lose both of them today. I was so scared back then." Irene said as she gently caressed Seulgi's and Joy's cheeks who were sleeping with Yeri in the middle. 

"Everything is fine now, Hyun. Everything is fine now. As long as I am here, nothing will go wrong." Wendy gently wrapped her hand around Irene's shouldder and gently squeezed Irene's shoulder. Irene just looked up and smile, leaning closer to Wendy. 

"I love you so much, Wan-ah." 

"I love you much more, Hyun-ah." The Son's couple leaned against each other, slowly inhaling each other's scent while looking at the sunset. Since Wendy was busy staring at her wife and children, she didn't notice a hot and y girl with curvy body just walked past them but Eunji noticed the girl and she stared on the girl when Chorong was talking to her.

"Eunji-ah, remember pack Namjoo's bucket. You k-YAH! JUNG EUNJI!" Chorong shouted when she noticed what Eunji did. Eunji blinked a few times and then turned her head just to saw a fuming mad Chorong.

"W-what's wrong?"

"You are staring at the y lady just now, aren't you?!" Chorong asked with both of her hands on her hip.

"A-aniyo. Why would I stare at her?" Eunji shook her head and looked everywhere but Chorong's eyes. Chorong knew immediately that was Eunji's way of admitting it and the guilty look.

"Just go and flirt with her then! I know I am old and now fat, my body is not y anymore after I gave birth to four kids." Chorong then turned her back toward Eunji and pouted. Eunji felt very guilty when she saw how sad her wife was. She admitted that she was staring at that y girl but no girls or women can compared to her wife. In her heart, her wife, Jung Park Chorong was the prettiest, iest girl ever. 

"Oh god, what kind of trouble I cause this time?" Eunji thought as she scooted closer to Chorong who was still sulking while packing their things. 

"Stupid Eunji! Even though I wore her favorite pink bikini, she still look at other girls. Am I not attractive enough for her?" Chorong mumbled and fortunately Eunji heard it all. Eunji quickly gave Chorong a tight back hug.

"I am sorry for looking at other girls but I can ensure you that you are the most attractive girl ever. And I am grateful that you wore the pink bikini that I always love to see you wear." Eunji gently blew some air into Chorong's ear. Chorong shivered in pleasure as she turned around, gently pulled herself apart.

"You shouldn't stare at other girls' body. You are mine, remember?" Chorong pouted. Eunji just smiled and kissed the pouting lips. 

"Even if I stare at other girls' body, they are just appetizer for me. Because you, my wife, are the main dish that I am gonna eat everynight." Eunji said with a smirk.

"Y-y-yah, there are children here." Chorong lowered her head to hide her red face. Eunji just laughed and hugged Chorong tightly.

"Lets go now. Its starting to become cold." Eunji stood up, pulling Chorong up too. Chorong then squatted down and gently shook Bomi and Naeun, waking the two children but only Naeun woke up.

"YAH! SON! LETS GO BACK NOW!" Eunji shouted at Wendy who was busy flirting with Irene. 

"Yah! My kids are sleeping!" Wendy shouted back but being slapped by Irene. Irene just glared at Wendy who finally realized that her voice had woke Seulgi and Joy up. Yeri was turning inside Irene's embrace before going back to sleep again.

"Sorry~" Wendy used her hamster eye technique and Irene just sighed. Bomi and Naeun finally woke up and were now helping Chorong to wake Namjoo and Hayoung up. Soon both families started walk back to their villa and Wendy was very excited bout tonight, since she finally able to get that reward from Irene.  

Two families, four adults, six kids and one baby walked back to their villa, under the red orangish sunlight. Wendy was skipping, humming to some happy tune, excited about tonight just because just now Irene winked at her seductively and mouthed " remember tonight" to her. Irene was giggling at Wendy's weird antic which scared Seulgi and Joy, causing the two toddlers ran to their mother. Eunji was glad that she managed to help her friend got her reward tonight and was excited too about tomorrow since it would be her turn.

"Why are you smiling in such a creepy way?" Chorong asked.

"Because tomorrow night it will be our turn~" 

"Turn? What turn?"

"Turn for us to have fun~" Eunji wiggled her eyebrows in a erted way and Chorong understood immmediately. Chorong sighed, not wanting to crush Eunji's dream since they, themselves too, didn't have their y time for a whole month due to Eunji's job that ended up late because of some new trainees. 

"Yeobo~" Chorong called out in a sweet tone.

"Yes, my dear?" 

"I am sorry to say this but we can't have fun." Chorong said and caused Eunji stopped her track and turned around, widened her eyes and mouth, staring at Chorong.

"W-W-WHY?" Eunji asked with a sad tone.

"Because I am having my period. It just came this morning." Chorong said as Eunji looked down and realized that Chorong was only wearing the pink bikini top, her bottom was a pair of short. 

"W-whyyyyyyy?!" Eunji shouted as her eyes brimmed in tears.

"Sorry yeobo but I promise you that we will have fun right after my period end." Chorong said and hope shone brightly in Eunji's eyes.

"Really?" Eunji asked and stared at Chorong with a pair of big hopeful eyes.

"Yes." Chorong said as Eunji started humming some nice tone but suddenly stopped.

"You know, maybe I should make you pregnant again then you will be craving for me and you won't have period." Eunji suggested.

"NO WAY! I had endured the bitterness of the medicine for four times and you know how bitter the medicine is. You want me to eat the bitter medicine again ?And suffer from the pain again?" Chorong asked as Eunji shook her head.

"Don't angry, dear. You will get wrinkles and I just want to help you to escape from the period." Eunji mumbled as Chorong sighed.

"Aish, Jung Eunji." Chorong sighed. She still remember that Eunji always gave her a pill, saying its something good for her health before they had but after Bomi was borned, they only realized that the pill was for women to impregnate each other. And yes, Jung Eunji faced Park Chorong's wrath that day.

"Appa, omma, I want a younger sister." Bomi said.

"Me too!" Naeun lifted her head and stared at Chorong with her puppy eyes.

"I want to be an elder sister!" Hayoung said.

"JUNG EUNJI, LOOK WHAT YOU HAD DONE!" Chorong then ran away, leaving Eunji dealing with the four girls that wanted a younger sister.

"Don't worry. Appa will try her best to give you all a younger sister." Eunji winked as the girls cheered.

On the other hand, Wendy was still in a cheerful mood after Irene whispered to her.

"Lets meet at the car after we had our dinner." 

"You are one hell of a lucky woman, Son Seunghwan." Wendy thought as she saw Irene swaying her hips to seduce her. 

"I hope time pass as quick as possible." Thats the only thought in both Son's and Jung's mind as they stared at their wife.

 

 

A/N: That's all for now.. Do you guys want me to write of Wendy and Irene?? 

Anyway, thanks for subscribing and commenting. You guys really made my day!! Thanks a lot!!! See you guys next time, bye~