7. Just Another Love Story

He loves me, he loves me not....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Oh guys, you are here! Come in!' Yixing beckoned Luhan and Sehun inside the house. They admired his crimson coloured suit. His hair was swept back in a tidy mess and he looked stunning.

'You look awesome!' Sehun said and embraced him.

'Thanks buddy! Sit down.' Yixing replied with a genuinely handsome smile and led them to the couch. The living room was blasting with songs. Many of the guests were dancing in a drunken haze.

The lights were dimmed and the walls were decorated in fairy lights and party streamers which looked simple yet pretty. They were amongst the last ones to arrive.

'Sorry, we are late, Xing! This person here took a long time.' Sehun said, annoyed.

'I'm so sorry, man! Lily called and i...' Luhan began but Sehun cut him off, changing the topic,'Where is Suho hyung?'

'Somewhere here.' Yixing said and looked around. Suho was talking to someone but on noticing his friends, he excused himself. He wore a similar crimson suit. Walking elegantly towards them, he grinned.

'Couple tuxedos?' Luhan teased and laughed.

Pulling Suho towards him, Yixing hugged him from behind, his chin resting on Suho's shoulder. Yixing chuckled and opened his mouth to say something when the doorbell rang. Suho went to open the door while Yixing went to get them some drinks.

Sehun silently watched Luhan as he mouthed the words of the song. His gaze lingered on Luhan's lips. They looked exceptionally plump and enticing today.

Get a grip, Sehun!

Luhan turned his gaze towards Sehun and grinned. Sehun looked away and pretended to do something on his phone.

'Why are you so silent today?'Luhan asked him.

Maybe he doesn't sense that i'm still in love with him! And i'm so thrilled about his wedding!*Sarcastic* 

'Nothing. Just tired from today's practice.' Sehun lied and Luhan nodded.

'Don't worry, Sehunnie! You will be fine! You are doing great! I swear no one can beat you! You'll see!' Luhan exclaimed excitedly.

Sehun pressed his lips together and smiled. Yixing came back with two beers and handed them to Sehun and Luhan.

'You guys sit here. I'll be back in a while.' Yixing said and walked away from them.

'By the way, you look ravishing today!' Sehun complimented Luhan who was wearing a white shirt and a black tie over black, skinny jeans. Sehun wondered how anyone could look so handsome in such a simple attire.

Luhan stared at him intently, his mouth open. He felt rage rise inside him and finished his drink in a single gulp. Its bitter taste singed his throat and he got up to find another drink for himself.

Sehun watched in amusement the sudden change in Luhan's behavior.

I will never be able comprehend this person ever!

'Looks like everyone's here! Listen up, people!' Suho yelled over the music. The music stopped and every person in the room had their eyes on Suho and Yixing.

Sehun made his way to the front of the crowd and stood there smiling up at his friends. He was joined by Luhan shortly, holding a drink in his hand.

'First of all, thank you everyone, for being here with us on our special day!' Suho exclaimed. He looked very happy as he flashed a thousand watt smile while speaking.

'We want to hear your love story! Spill the beans!' a friend of theirs said and others agreed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter