5. Sloshed Out

He loves me, he loves me not....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Seeeehhuuunnn-aaahhhh!' Suho breathed in Sehun's ear.

'Hyung! Stop it!' Sehun replied and giggled hysterically as Suho planted wet kisses on his cheek. He wiped his cheek and shook Suho like a ragdoll who hiccupped and grinned sheepishly under the influence of alcohol.

'Sehun! Yixing is crying again! How do i make him stop?' Suho lamented over Sehun's shoulder suddenly.

Sehun looked over at Yixing who was sitting on the carpet, making hurt baby seal sounds.

'You call that crying?'

Sehun chortled loudly and stopped midway on receiving Suho's death stare.

'Happy birthday, Sehun-ah!' Luhan said for the umpteenth time that night as he stumbled towards Sehun and Suho. He placed an arm over Sehun's shoulder and rested his head on it lazily.

'What is wrong with Yixing?' he asked.

'Whenever he drinks too much, he recollects all the bad memories and starts crying. It's really funny to see him narrate all the incidences!' Sehun mumbled and leaned his head on Luhan's.

Luhan wrapped his other hand around Sehun's waist and laughed weakly.

'Lily told me i behave like a cuddly toddler when drunk.' he said and giggled. Sehun scoffed at the mention of Lily's name.

Yixing groggily walked to the three and wiped his eyes. 'You guys are the worst buddies!' he said.

The three let out a mocking laugh and Yixing looked hurt.

'Even you, Su!?'

Suho shook his head dramatically and kissed Yixing on the lips.

'Ugh! Stop exchanging saliva, guys!' Sehun exclaimed and turned away his gaze from the couple and looked at Luhan who stared back at him intently but without a single expression on his face. He pulled away from Luhan's hold and jumped around.

'What did you guys get for me!?'

'And for me!?'

'The gifts are supposed to be given after the cake-cutting.'

'No such rules in my house!'

'Fine. Wait a sec.' Yixing responded and shambled towards the couch where a shopping bag was kept.

He gave the bag to Suho and pulled out a covered package from it.

'This one is for you!' he said, handing it to Sehun who ripped the covering and screamed.

'Oh my god! Halo-4! The bloody game that i have been yearning for so long! You guys are the best!' Sehun exclaimed and hugged Yixing and Suho.

'And this one's for little Lu!' Suho said and pulled out a round package.

Luhan grabbed it with a child-like glint in his eyes and removed the covering. His eyes widened in happiness as he saw a coffee-coloured teddy bear inside it. He held it close to his chest and kissed it.

'This is so cute! Awww!! I love u so much! Thanks for such an adorable gift!' He thanked them both and danced around with the teddy.

'He would've beaten us to mush if he had been sober at the moment!' Yixing whispered to Suho who chuckled in agreement.

'I got something for you too, Hannie!' Sehun said and held up a box to Luhan.

'Puma shoes! Thank you!' Luhan exclaimed and reached for his back pocket. He pulled out something and placed it in Sehun's hand.

Sehun's eyes glanced at him in worship.

'Free bubble tea coupons! Let me kiss your feet!' He said and the others laughed.

He turned the stereo on. Luhan squealed and moved his body to the music, arms flailing in random directions and jiggling. The others watched him and Yixing said,'I disown you, Sehun! I can't believe you asked this person to help you for the Showdown! Did i die that you asked him?!'

Suho grinned from ear to ear and said,'I'm most certainly a better dancer than this. Even when drunk.'

Sehun said,'I swear he's a great dancer! It's the three beers he downed that are making him move so. Usually he's pretty good. Believe me!'

The other two laughed in disbelief when Luhan placed his hands on his waist, elbows arched, pretending to be a chicken. He continued to dance alone for a long time, lost in his own little world.

'Let me get my phone! I'll record this and show it to him tomorrow!' Yixing said and reached for his phone on the table.

He used the camera's video shooting function and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter