6. Deer Dilemma

He loves me, he loves me not....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Mornin', Lulu!' Luhan heard a voice say. He struggled to open his eyes due to his severe headache. He groaned and opened his eyes a crack. The grinning faces of Suho and Yixing stared down at him.

'God, my head hurts!' Luhan said, holding his head, trying to haul himself up.

He placed his hand on the bed and felt something fluffy against his hand. He looked down and saw a brown ball of fur.

'That's your Choco. In case you don't remember.' Suho said and grinned while Yixing tried to stifle a chuckle.

'My what?!'

'Your teddy bear. You named him Choco. Wow, you spent the entire last night holding him close to yourself and you forgot all about him today? Some playboy!' Suho teased and laughed.

Luhan picked up the plush toy gingerly and examined him. It was quite cute with its beady eyes and nose, he noticed.

'I was too drunk, I guess.' Luhan said and laughed nervously.

'Too drunk? That's an understatement!' Yixing exclaimed.

'What else did i do last night?'

'Oh, i'll show you! Hold on to your sleeve, sweet child! You are about to see the greatest dancer of our era!' Yixing said and pulled out his phone. Suho handed Luhan a glass of lemonade who took it with trembling hands. His head throbbed painfully and he felt dizzy. He made a mental note to not drink so much next time.

Yixing placed his phone in Luhan's free hand. Luhan eyes widened as he saw a video of himself dancing to Super Junior's 'Mr. Simple'. He looked away from the phone in embarrasment.

'That's not me!' He almost yelled and regretted doing so because his headache became worse.

'But it is you, amigo! Wait, i'll show you the video of you dancing to F(x)'s 'Hot Summer'! The way you moved that waist of yours! Ahh!' Yixing said and Suho rolled on the bed in laughter.

'Xing, no!' Luhan pleaded and placed the glass in his hand on the nightstand. The other two cracked up even more.

His ears were hot and his cheeks turned red resembling a plum.

He looked sideways on the nightstand and saw a photo. It was Sehun's.

He remembered that they were at Sehun's house. And he was in Sehun's bedroom. On his bed.

'Where's Sehun?' he asked.

'With his Mom in the living room. She decided to pay a surprise visit to the birthday boy.' Suho responded.

'What I don't understand is, why was Sehun sleeping on the couch? Was he there all night?' Yixing expressed his confusion.

It was then that it dawned on Luhan what he had done last night. His heart started beating furiously when he realised that he had kissed Sehun.

Oh no! Oh no, no!

'I.. I d-don't..re-remember.' Luhan said, not making eye contact with either of them. He mentally punched himself.

God! Why did i do that!? Why did i....kiss him!!??

From the corner of his eye, Luhan saw Suho eyeing him suspiciously.

Luhan continued to look down, hands fidgeting with the bedsheets when he heard Suho clear his throat. He slowly looked up and forced a smile.

'Luhan? Is there something you wanna say? Confess, maybe?' Suho asked, his face stern.

'I.. I.. I k-kissed him.' Luhan muttered.

He saw Suho's eyes widen in shock.

'What the , dude! Why would you do that? You don't even... Wait a minute. Do you.. Do you like him?' Yixing asked, sitting closer to Luhan who wanted to drown himself in an ocean. Luhan shook his head no.

'I...I..'

'Luhan! Don't you dare do this again! I don't want Sehun to be heartbroken. Or else i will break you!' Suho threatened him and sighed.

'You don't know how sensitive he is about this whole thing! About you! He still has feelings for you!' Suho added.

Luhan looked up, baffled. That wasn't something Sehun had told him. He said otherwise. And now Luhan had screwed up everything big time by kissing him.

'But Sehun said...' Luhan began.

'Whatever Sehun told you is a big, fat lie. He almost never got over you. I have seen him suffer everyday. I know his state of mind precisely. I was not supposed to tell you this. Sehun made me promise not to. But i had to, to make you understand the graveness of this situation. So please, don't lead him on. Not even by mistake.' Suho said. Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter