1.Unexpected Reunion

He loves me, he loves me not....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Sehun?'

Sehun looked up from his phone and almost toppled over his bubble tea placed on the table. His eyes widened as he looked at the owner of the voice.

It took him a while to snap out of his trance and reply with his voice slightly trembling, 'H-hi,L-luhan.'

 There stood infront of him, the guy with smooth, ivory skin and innocent, brown eyes,that he remembered from highschool.

 Luhan,the pretty boy, smiled at him sweetly and motioned towards the chair infront of Sehun, asking if he could sit.

Sehun timidly nodded and watched as Luhan sat down. He studied Luhan and noticed that even though he was tall and strong, he still had the cute baby face. But it didn't seem out of place. It only beautified his aura.

Luhan's thin, pink lips curled into a smile again and he spoke,'Seems like a long time since i last saw you.'

Sehun looked down at his shoes. He had a weird, fluttery feeling in his stomach. The beaming, cheerful face infront of him had always did such things to his insides. It had been a while that he had felt so.

'So, how have you been?' Luhan asked, sipping his bubble tea.

'Good. You?'

'Not so good since i lost contact with you. ' Luhan replied and winked.

Sehun let out a nervous laugh.

Ok. If this continues, i'm gonna  faint.

He couldn't understand why he was behaving like a teenage girl infront of her crush. Or maybe he knew. He saw Luhan smile into his phone. A smile so serene. He had missed it so much.

'What are you pursuing now?'Luhan said, breaking into his thoughts.

'I joined an arts institute for majoring in Dance. What about you?' Sehun asked.

'I coach soccer in a school. Not our school thankfully. It's so good to not be associated with that hell hole!' he said and laughed. Sehun lowered his head and didn't respond. How much he agreed with Luhan's last statement...

They were silent for a while but then Luhan enqu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter