Confessions Of The Bubblehead

He loves me, he loves me not....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stretched and warmed up before beginning his dance practice. The institute organised a Showdown at the end of each year. Last year, he came second. Although, this year Sehun planned to grab that first place trophy at any cost. There was also this chance that he might be appreciated for his talent by some renowned entertainment agency who would then give him his break. Sehun was anxious yet excited and began corporating new dance moves to the music he had picked. But something did not feel right to him. He continued to practice but wasn't satisfied.

He studied himself in the mirror wall of the dance studio.

Focus, Sehun! Focus!

His blond hair was matted to his forehead and his shirt stuck to his body closely due to sweat. He removed it and placed it on a chair.

Just when he played the music again, a voice behind him said,'Wow! You got abs, Sehunnie?' the person chuckled.

Oh no! Not that cheerful voice!

Sehun turned around slowly and to his despair, saw Luhan leaning against the door, grinning at him.He tried to cover up his expressions and forced a smile.

'Hi. What are you doing here?'

'Well, i came to find an answer.'

'How did you know where to find me?'

'Let me be the one asking questions.' Luhan said with a stark expression on his face. Sehun shifted his feet nervously and sighed.

'Fine. What do you wanna know?' He said.

'Why are you avoiding me? And don't say you are not. Because i'm smart enough to understand when i'm not wanted. I'm just looking for a legit reason. That's all.' Luhan spoke.

He didn't seem like the adorable little deer to Sehun anymore. His demeanour had changed.

'I-uh-I.... Can we not do this here?' Sehun asked, his heart beating furiously.

'Ok. Lets go someplace else.'Luhan said.

-------------------------

'Speak up.' Luhan said bluntly after they settled down on the couch in Sehun's living room. Sehun thought it was best to bring him home and tell so that they wouldn't be overheard. He was still worried about unravelling the truth and being victimized.

'Yeah. So... I have been avoiding you.. Coz... Uh..' Sehun hesitated. He lowered his head and mumbled something intelligible.

'Would like some water, Luhan?' Sehun asked instead, still not making eye contact. Luhan tapped his foot impatiently.

'Stop procrastinating, Sehun! God! You are behaving as if you're going to disclose that you have been in love with me all this time!' Luhan exclaimed and threw his hands up.

Sehun looked up at him with a start, his eyes round as saucers. He sighed, closed his eyes and said,'Bingo.'

Luhan looked back at him. He couldn't believe his ears. He asked slowly,'Really? Like, for how long?'

'Don't ask. That's why those guys beat me. They were telling me to stay away from you. That's why i transferred. I wouldn't have been able to bear the humiliation they would've caused me further.' Sehun said in a single breath.

'Not possible.They were rusticated from school the very next day.'

'All of them? How is that possible? They were so many!'

'Yeah. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter