Avoiding Lu

He loves me, he loves me not....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Will it hurt you to pick up your phone?' Sehun heard a voice scold him. He lifted his head and looked up at his friend, Yixing, who was pulling the curtains away from the windows in his bedroom.

'How did you get in?' Sehun asked, rubbing his eyes.

'Spare key. You gave me one. Remember?' Yixing replied and sat down on Sehun's bed.

'Dude! What is wrong with your eyes!?' Yixing exclaimed examining Sehun's swollen eyes closely.

'Nothing.' Sehun said curtly and turned his face away from Yixing.

'Did you cry?'

'No.'

'Oh come on. Tell me.'

' off.'

Yixing sighed and gave up. He knew it was worthless trying to make Sehun blurt something out when he had no intentions to.

'What's that delicious smell?' Sehun said, sniffing in the air.

Yixing laughed and said,'Suho's cooking something for you. He was positive you didn’t have dinner last night. He's quite intelligent in such matters.'

Sehun nodded and smiled. Suho was Sehun's elder cousin n apparently his best friend too. Yixing was Suho's childhood buddy. He had bonded immensely with Sehun as well since they attended the same institute but Yixing being older, had graduated already.

'When are u going to tell him about your little crush?' Sehun teased Yixing who blushed profusely.

'It's not a little crush! And i did. Last night itself. He feels the same about me! That's why i called to break the news to you! But you...'

Just then Suho entered the room with a tray full of food. He smiled brightly at Sehun and said,' Morning, sunshine! How are you today? Why didn't you pick up your phone? And your eyes, man!'

Sehun waved his hand to say 'let it go'.

Did i really cry so much? Or are these s teasing me?

Suho set the tray infront of him and Sehun curiously dug in. Suho slapped his hand and said,'Go brush first.'

Sehun scoffed.

'Hyung, adopt me when u n Xing get married. You'll be a good mother.' Sehun joked making Suho blush.

He shambled towards the washroom and glanced at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes were indeed puffy. He chose to ignore it and went back to wolf down his breakfast.

'So, what do you guys wanna do today?' Yixing asked Sehun n Suho. Both of them shrugged.

Just then Sehun's phone buzzed. 'New message' the screen flashed. He opened the message and felt his appetite slip away. It was from Luhan.

It said: Top of the mornin' to you!! :)

Sehun pushed the food tray away from him and thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter