002; Kai

011018; Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai

 

Hyung,

I think I saw her today, you were right. She’s beautiful, she still looks the same in the photos you showed me.

“Kai-ah, what do you think?” Jongin hyung showed me a photo of a girl.

“Is she your girlfriend?”I took the photo from his hand to get a closer look, “She looks really pretty hyung and her hair too.”

“Yeah she is your hyung’s. She even dyed her hair before me and she chose red just because that was her favorite color.”

“So that’s why your hair is all blonde after coming back to visit from Korea?” I chuckled as I mess up my older twin’s hair, “What’s the lucky girl’s name though?”

“Jung Soojung.”he tells me as he ruffles my hair back,smiling.

Her hair is different now though, you used to tell me that she had this red velvet hair but now her hair is jet black. Doesn’t it make her look sad or maybe I’m just assuming things.

 

She looks like she’s in a daze always. She’ll look out the window of the bus but she’ll stare off somewhere. She saw me today, when she looked out of the bus but I turned around. I don’t want to reveal myself to her, yet. Do you think I would surprise her if she saw me? I tried to be careful, hyung.

 

I’m going to Snapshot later, I found the address of the café that she works at in your diary. I’m going to meet your girlfriend for the first time. How do you think she’ll react? You better make sure she’s whatever you described because I don’t want to embarrass myself when I finally get the chance to meet her.

 

Should I bring it along with me today, maybe I shouldn’t what if she isn’t ready yet? I will keep it in your diary first then when the time comes I will show it to her. Wish me good luck hyung and I hope she still speaks English fluently like you do or I wouldn’t even know how to talk to her. I just learnt few things in Korean so I think I can manage.

 

I won’t take a long time. Don’t worry, I won’t hurt her and I’ll treat her nicely like you always do. I will write again later. Wish me good luck, hyung.

 

Kai.

 

I signed off with my name, I closed the black leather covered diary. I placed it in my backpack in between the rest of the things that I brought with me, for example a map of Seoul so I won’t get lost and books that hyung used to read.

 

I’m on my way to see Soojung at Snapshot today, hopefully she has her shift today or I will just have to come back on another day. I’m making a detour and decided to take the bus that Soojung takes every morning most probably on her way to school. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter