004; Kai

011018; Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai

 

I kept staring at her, this must be why Hyung loved her so much. She still looks pretty even from the back, I lazily placed my hand on my palm as I continued. I could see her staring back from the reflection on the window, I should just play along then.

 

I also caught the barista staring at me so I turned my head and smiled sheepishly, he then mouthed something when he was sure he caught my attention.

 

“You’ll creep her out, dude”, he said whilst pointing at her and I nodded before mouthing something back, “I know.”

 

I took my DSLR out of my bag and took a picture of her before she turned around with the tray she was now hugging. Hyung would love to see this, I should stop by later.

 

The barista at the back, motioned me to come over so I did. I walked over to him with my backpack, nodding to him.

 

“Jongin?” those were the first words that came out of his mouth but I shook my head instead, “Kai, it’s nice meeting you”, I corrected him before shaking his hand.

 

“Ahn Jaehyun. Sorry about that, I thought you were the guy Sulli has been talking about. You looked like Soojung’s boyfriend, she has a picture of him as her background”, he paused for a second before he continued “I just thought that you were because you kept staring at her.”

 

“He must be one lucky guy to have her”, I smiled sadly “very lucky, it was nice meeting you though. I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter