007; Soojung

011018; Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung

“Thank you” I mouthed to him before the bus left, I didn’t know why but I felt like I had to, maybe it was because he was there when I cried, he was there to accompany me to the bus stop, he waited for me even though I still do not know why and he let me mess up his hair, I guess that’s why I said it.

As he was waving, I thought of another memory.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to send you home because I don’t really mind.” Jongin asked worried and I shook my head.

 

“I’ll be fine, if anything happens then I’ll call the police or something and that something is you. Don’t worry too much. I’ll message you when I get home.”

 

“Promise?”

 

“I promise I will, now go. My bus is here anyway” I smiled as I stare at him still looking worried.

 

“I can follow you hom-“ I cut him off, “I’ll be fine, Jongin” he stared at me for a moment then nods his head finally.

 

“Call me instead.”

 

“I will,I’ll call you later. You stay safe and get home right after I leave” I said before getting on the bus but he stops me and holds onto my wrist.

 

He cups my face before leaving a peck on my lips “Stay safe and I love you.”

 

I got on the bus smiling afterwards and sat on my seat before waving goodbye, before the bus finally moved I mouthed, ”I love you too, Jongin”

 

He nods at what I said and continued to wave as my bus drove off.

 

I looked at the sky then realized that it was really late, I went to rummage through the things in my bag to look for my phone to check the time. My hand bumped into something then it struck me, I forgot to give Kai his notebook again.

 

I sighed as I face palmed myself, I placed it back in my bag and took my phone out. It was already midnight, I had to continue reading Romeo and Juliet because I’m sure my professor will ask questions or make us recite lines from it- and my text was at home, good thinking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter