006; Kai

011018; Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai

 

It has been a few minutes since I’ve held her, telling her that everything was alright. Her body was shaking as she sobbed.

 

When she was done, she looked at me as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hands. I stopped her and wiped it myself carefully, like hyung did.

 

“Don’t let them bully you, Kai. You’re not girly if you dance, I think it’s really cool”, Jongin pulled me up from the ground, “I know you’ll prove them wrong, don’t let them stop you from doing what you want. Got it, Kai?” he ruffles my hair as I nod.

 

“Just don’t cry in front of others, you look girly” he chuckles as he wipes off the tears from his six year old twin’s face.

 

“Do you feel better now?” I asked as I pulled my hands back from her face.

 

“Yeah, thank you and I’m really sorry about that” she said looking down trying to hide her face away from me.

 

“You don’t have to be sorry about it, really” I ruffled her hair laughing, “I would have never thought you’d be the crying type because I feel like you smile for every second.”

 

She looks up to glare at me as I laugh and scrunches her nose, “Psh, that’s what you think and now I’ve just proved you wrong for thinking that I smile all the time.”

 

“You look like a kid glaring as if I stole your ice cream” I poked her nose, she then stops glaring at me and pokes my nose back.

 

“I do whatever I want.”

 

I take the hoodie around me and handed it back to the rightful owner, “I’m just guessing that this belongs to you”, she nods telling me I’m right. “Why were you crying though- if you don’t mind answering? I heard you say someone’s name too.”

 

She smiles but I feel like all the smiles that she has given me has never reached her eyes.

 

“You just reminded me of someone, you guys look awfully alike. It just triggered something in me because it’s been four years since I last saw him.”

 

“Ah, I see. Sorry for making you cry then.” I smiled apologetically.

 

“I heard you’ve been here for some time now and by that I mean three hours” she stares at me as I think of a good reason.

 

“uhm- I was, uhm- I wanted to meet Jaehyun today” I said as I snapped my finger.

 

“Well, he’s not coming by today. I’m pretty sure he’s at his mother’s place now” I looked at her trying my best to look sad at the news.

 

“Oh well, I’m sure I’ll get to catch him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter