008; Kai

011018; Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai

 

I sighed tiredly when English Literature ended, who would have thought that the class would be this hard. I stood up and stretched before packing my books and my stationary back in my bag.

 

Soojung hands me the eraser that I threw earlier and gives her a small, “thanks.”

 

“So what department are you in?” she asks as she packs her notes in her bag.

 

“I’m in the Dance Department, how about you?”

 

“Really? I’m in the Acting Department, theater to be specific” she starts to walk down the stairs to get to the door and I followed behind her.

 

“I think my department is at the second floor” I said as I thought about the map that I saw earlier.

 

“Yeah, it is. Are you on break or are you having dance now?” she asked as we walked out of the auditorium.

 

“It’ll be a two hour break before I start dance” I replied.

 

“I have a two hour break too, let’s go out and sit around then” she suggested happily, already pulling me out, “I know the right place where we can sit.”

 

Soojung continued pulling me out of the building and she wasn’t going out of the entrance at the back but at the side of the school building. The campus is quite small, there were only a few departments anyway. We walked out of the building to only be greeted by the sunlight.

 

As I walked out, I then understood why she wanted to “sit around”, there was a cherry tree at the back of the school. However, it wasn’t the time when the flowers blossom. We were in the middle of October anyway.

 

She went ahead of me and sat under the tree, using the shade to hide away from the sun. I followed nonetheless and sat beside her.

 

“Do you always do this?” I asked as I placed my backpack at the side then looked at her direction.

 

“ I do, this is practically my spot. I’ve never seen anyone go here, maybe because it’s located at the corner of the campus. I don’t really like the crowd so I choose to sit here instead.” I nod before she continued her sentence, “I didn’t know you could actually speak English until just now” she says still fidgeting with the grass.

 

“You didn’t ask anyway, I lived in Rome for my whole life and I was taught to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter