Eight Years Later

Our Love Continues

I sighed I know eight years had passed since that variety show with SS501, but I couldn't stop thinking about him. The one I realized I loved.

Kyu Jong...

I was now 24 years old and graduated from college. I had gotten a a job teaching English at a Korean high school. This made me excited and nervous all at the same time. My first teaching job and it was in the country I wanted to visit the most. I was already packed and on my way to the airport.

"Florianna, you're still thinking about him aren't you?" my momasked as she drove me.

"Yeah. Not a day hasn't gone by that I haven't." I answered solemnly.

"Are you going to look for him?" she asked, a curious look in her eye.

I shrugged. "I want to, but they're all under different agencies now and Young Saeng is in the army as a conscripted policman. And all that stuff with Hyun Joong..." I trailed off.

"What about Kyu Jong? Didn't he say that he would wait for you, no matter how long it took?" my mom asked.

I nodded, wondering if he still meant it after all this time. I knew he had since completed his military service as a public service worker and was planning a come back in the near future. Would he even have time for me if he still meant everything he said to me before he left that day all those years ago?

We pulled up to the airport and my mom waved me off when I boarded my flight to Seoul, South Korea. The plane took off some time later and, soon, we were gliding through the air. I leaned my head against the cool glass of the window and looked out at the clouds.

Kyu Jong, I'm coming...have you waited for me like you said you would? Do you still love me like you said you did?

 

Author's Note: Fianlly got around to writing this sequel! I did change the age in International Love so I could have Florianna at an appropriate age to fly to Korea and teach. I will be incoporating everything recent that has happened with the SS501 members, so yes, Hyun Joong's assault case and upcoming military enlistment will be addressed when I get to it.