Chapter 7

The Colour That Painted My Black & White Canvas

Chapter 6

Day 20, Afternoon.

*

The next morning you wake up feeling surprisingly refreshed.

"Woah, that was a good sleep !" You sit up in bed and stretch your arms towards the ceiling releasing a satisfied groan.

You turn to check the time on your bedside clock.

10:45 am

"AAARRRGGGHHHHH. WHAT THE FREAK ???" You scream jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom. "WHY DIDN'T MY ALARM RING ??? HOW MANY APPOINTMENTS HAVE I MISSED ??? MY WHOLE SCHEDULE WILL GO HAYWIRE !"

You stop in your tracks, right, today there is no schedule. Your alarm didn't wake you because you didn't set one. For once you were not going to be in control. That was your resolution.

You trudge down to the breakfast hall to see Chanyeol sipping at his coffee.

"Well good morning, I didn't know that you had planned a sleep in today." He joked.

Yeah... neither had I.

"Anyways, I'm done teasing you. What's our schedule today young missy ?" He asked leaning closer to you ready for a full days itinerary.

"Chanyeol ?" 

"Yeah ?"

"Can you do something for me ?" You ask in a serious tone.

Chanyeol's mood dampened as well as he sat up straight in his chair.

"Yes of course, just name it. What's wrong ?" He asked as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Today... I just wanna have fun. Can you help me with that ? I don't really know how to." You mutter under your breath, still not used to saying such words.

Chanyeol relaxed substentially as a huge grin spread across his face.

"Of course girl. Anything you want."

*

a/n: I'll be ending this fic soon so I hope you have enjoyed it even though it's really really short. Hehe :3