Chapter 5

The Colour That Painted My Black & White Canvas

Chapter 5

Day 20, Morning.

*

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

"AUUUUUAAARRRUUUUGGGHHH" 

You yelled as your phone rang in your ear, making you seriously regret your decision of turning up your ringtone volume the night before. You groaned and rested your palm over your eyes trying to force your brain to block out the noise. Finally you gave up and swung your hand over to the bedside table. Looking at the caller ID so you could decide which voice and personality to use.

"WHAT?!" 

"Hey ! You don't have to shout you know ???"

"Mr Park, it's 7 am in the morning."

"Yup, and you better wake up now if you don't want to miss our flight."

"Heh ? What flight ?"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

The other side of the call went silent. You groaned again sliently scolding yourself for going into a business deal with Chanyeol. 

An hour later you breezed into the main lobby and saw Chanyeol waiting with two coffee's at the sofa lounge. 

"Thank You." You stated bluntly taking a cup from Chanyeol, not bothering to ask whether or not it was yours since it probably was.

"You took a whole hour, you seriously couldn't be faster ? What if you missed your flight ?"

"I know I'm not because you know my basic needs and would cater to it." You replied feeling smug at the comeback as you two walked to his car.

As he drove to the airport you unconsciously kept an eye out to see whether he took the lane to the domestic airport or the international airport. It was a default setting in your brain to look out for hints if there was going to be a surprise of some sort, so that when it hapened you would be prepared. From you experiences you had learned that having such a mindset seemed to help in maintaning your name in this area of businesses. The car swerved into the car park of the international airport. Of course as soon as you stepped into the airport you knew where you were going.

"Italy huh ?"

"I thought you'd like to go somewhere comlpetely different from home so that your "artistic" scope will be widened. Plus I have a surprise for you." Chanyeol Stated as a matter of factly.

You didn't mean to but you started brooding, trying to figure out exactly what the surprise was.

This happens really often and usually you would guess the surprise before it happened. Most people around you assumed that you hated surprises… that you loathed them. On the outside anyone would say that you were a typical type C personality and control freak who tends to micro-manage everything. In reality you weren't always like that, as a child you LOVED things that surpised you. Over the years though every time a there was going to be a surprise it meant you had to say something and saying the wrong thing often landed you a bad image. You slowly programmed yourself to crack the surpises before it happened. You hated it, you wished you could just be surprised like before. Only Chanyeol and your Grandfather knew that, and often made an effort to try.

You thought of begging Chanyeol to tell you but that would be embarrasing and unproffesional. Then again Chanyeol didn't count, it was perfectly fine of him to see this side of you. No, you must be consistent throughout. Arrrggghh, you ran your hands through your hair seriously considering on pulling them out. A deep chuckle sounded beside you.

"Do you really want to know that bad ?" Chanyeol questioned with a smirk on his face.

You looked at him pitifully and nodded, hoping that a small beg will be silently communicated through it.

"I wish you could be this cute and not so serious more often..."Chanyeol sighed. 

You sent him a "Are you going to tell me or not ?" look.

"Not happening. I'm going to enjoy this side of you a bit more." Chanyeol stated cheekily winking.

"UUUUUUGGGGGHHH" You yelled out curling back into your position of dispair earning a small jump of shock from Chanyeol beore he went back to his leasurely self.

*

a/n: I haven't updated for forever and I hardly have any subs but I'll work hard !