Chapter 2

KILLER

                                                                                              ^-^

Luhan scanned at the girl sitting in front of him and even though she just glared at him just some time ago,he had to admit that she was very pretty.'Too pretty'.He didn't realise he was staring at her whilst smirking.Jenna suddenly looked up and raised one of her eyebrows.

"Are you done staring,Agent.Xi?If so,please read through the info papers and wipe that smirk off."she said in a cold tone.Luhan nodded.

"Luhan"he said.

"What?"she raised her eyebrow again.

"My name's Luhan.We're partners,so why don't we use our own names,miss....?"He trailed off.She nodded.

"Jenna.My name's Jenna."Luhan smiled.

"Jenna"He repeated.

'Beautiful name for a beautiful girl'he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes,Jenna suggested that she'd show him around.Luhan said yes,because he wanted to spend more time with her,not to see around.But he had to admit the place was very nice.The agency was different from his in China.The place looked like a freaking exhibition of art,the people were very nice,it had a nice aura to it and most importantly,all the people looked like freaking models.All of a sudden,a guy wearing eyeliner appeared from somewhere and gave Jenna a hug.Luhan frowned at him.

"Hey,Jen.how was the meeti-"he looked at Luhan.

"Who is this?Is this your boyfriend?Are you cheating on me?"He asked hurriedly and glared at Luhan.

Luhan opened his mouth to say something,but Jenna beat him to it.

"Oh,OPPA!He is not my boyfriend!He is my new mission partner."she sounded bored.

"Oh,I see"a playful deep voice answered back.

Luhan turned around and saw a tall guy with a cute looking girl.The guy somewhat reminded him of yoda.Jenna turned around.

"Oh there you are!"she turned to Luhan"Luhan,the dude with eyeliner is Byun Baekhyun,the tall one with elf ears is Park Chanyeol,and that cute girl there is Irene."she turned to the three."Guys,this is Luhan."

Luhan immediately bowed back."Anyonghaseyo!I'm Luhan.Nice to meet you."

The three bowed back in unison."Hi,Luhan!"Baekhyun greeted enthusiatically.

Luhan was suprised by his quick change of behavior.

"Yo!Sup,Luhan!"that was Chanyeol.

"Anyonghaseyo,Luhan-shi!Nice to meet you!"Irene greeted back cheerfully.

Jenna's friends were totally different from her.She was cold as a block of ice but her friends were very cheerful.

"Have you had lunch yet?"Baekhyun asked.Luhan shook his head.

"Then what are we waiting for?let's go!Ja~"Chanyeol said.

Jenna just followed them with Irene from the back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They went to a restaurant just opposite and Luhan found that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were both very funny types.He was begining to tear because of laughing too much at them.But,Jenna didn't even smile at them.She was quietly eating her food while texting someone with her phone.But the three didn't seem to mind.

"Where are you living,Luhan hyung?"Baekhyun suddenly asked out of the blue.(It turned out Luhan was the oldest of them all and Jenna was the youngest.Baekhyun didn't believe him first,but after some persuasion,he did.)

"I came to Korea just this morning,Baekhyun.I'll stay at some hotel tonight,and maybe I'll look for a place to stay later......"he said absentmindly

.A place to stay was not the top of his mind's priorities now.It was something else.Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other and gave Luhan creepy smiles.

"Hyung!You can stay with us!"Baekhyun said enthusiatically.

"We have an extra room!"

Luhan nodded."Okay!"They both high-fived.

"Oh,Isn't that.."Chanyeol trailed off looking to his right.

Luhan looked in that direction and saw a guy walking towards them waving.The guy looked very handsome.Luhan noticed Jenna looking up from from her phone.What he didn't expect is to see her smiling at that guy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!the 2'nd chapter is up!

And who is that mystery guy at the end?Comment who you think it is!

A big thanks to scattered,keuriseuwu,taobaozisoo1993,who subscribed!you guys are the best!

Also a big thanks to whoever read this story!

-Bubbletea.^^