Chapter 4

KILLER

                                                                               this cutie^^

Luhan woke up the next day to find Baekhyun and Chanyeol hovering over his face.He awoke with a jump.

"Wha-"before he could even finish it,Baekhyun and Chanyeol started laughing.

He noticed that their hair was totally messed up,as if though they had,you know'No time for dirty thoughts in the morning,Luhan.Besides,you just woke up!'he silently reprimanded himself.

"Oh,hyung,you look soo cute when you sleep!"Baekhyun said.

"What?"Luhan tried to be angry,but he himself was fighting hard not to giggle at the two.

Chanyeol showed him a picture taken while he was sleeping.Luhan found it extremely embarassing and funny even though it was him in there.His hair was a mess,but better than the other two.His mouth was wide open and something like drool was there.Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed again at his facial expression.But before they could say anything,

"Did you guys sleep well last night?"he asked as casually as possible.

"Oh,yes.Why,hyung?"Chanyeol asked him back.

"Well,looks like you both had fun last night..."he said smirking.

He headed of to the shower leaving the two confused and hollered before going in,"Go and see yourselves in the mirror!"

After about a minute,he heard a scream which he was sure was Baekhyun's.Luhan chuckled to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trio were sitting in the breakfast table and Baekhyun was feeling embarrassed.He didn't know how to face his hyung again.

"Just calm down,Baek"Chanyeol said for the n'th time that morning.

"You're worrying for nothing.Hyung was probably joking around."

But nothing could calm Baekhyun.He could be a drama queen sometimes,but what to do!

Luhan appeared,looking chic in a black shirt and skinny jeans.He smiled at the duo and sat at the dining table.Chanyeol gave him a plate of toast and bacon.He started to eat quickly.

'He must be very hungry.'

Then suddenly looked in his direction.

"Baekhyun,why are you murdering the bread?"he asked.

Baekhyun looked down and saw that the bread indeed looked like it was murdered.

"I-I'm not hungry hyung"he said.Luhan nodded and continued eating.'

He must have forgot'.

Chanyeol was nowhere to be seen.Luhan stopped eating again and looked in his direction.Baekhyun started to panick.

'Just calm down,you!'

"Baekhyun,are you datin-"

Baekhyun stopped him before he could say anything else.

"Whatt?No!Me and Chanyeol are room mates,but we aren't dating or anything!We're just best friends!"he said quickly.

Luhan gave a big laugh.

"Oh,Baek,I was just fooling around.But why are you sooo worked up on this?"he asked with a tilt of the eyebrow.Baekhyun just sighed.

"I'm a drama que-King!I'm a drama king!"he said.Luhan chuckled.

"I was gonna ask whether you're dating Jenna."he said.

'Oh,!I freaked out for nothing.'

"NO!What makes you think I'll date her?"

"You asked her yesterday whether she was cheating on you with me."

"Oh,that!I was fooling around.Why are you asking me that?"Baekhyun did know why.He just feigned innocence,like he didn't know.

"Well,you both have different characters.You are cheerful and energitic,while she is,you know,the exact opposite."he said.

Luhan seemed a bit nervous.Baekhyun pretended not to notice.

"Oh,I see.I'm not dating her.But she might be dating someone else..."he trailed off.Luhan opened his mouth to say something,but Chanyeol interrupted them..

"Jenna just called."he said.Baekhyun noticed Luhan's face brighten.

He fought the urge to smile and nodded to Chanyeol.

"What is it?"

"It seems that Luhan hyung has to go with her on a mission soon.She told you to come to the agency soon,Hyung."Luhan nodded.

"Okay!"Baekhyun decided to embarrass Luhan a bit.

"You seem excited,hyung."

"Oh,yes!Can't wait to go and fight again!"He pumped his fist in the air.

'Didn't expect that reply.'

He pulled Baekhyun out of his chair and dragged Chanyeol with him too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They reached the company and saw Jenna waiting for them outside.Luhan parked his car and hurried to meet her.He was excited about going on a mission with Jenna,one of the best spy killers in the world.

She was wearing a white tank top and a black cut leather jacket with black jeans with black and white sneakers with sunglasses.

'Pretty as usual.'

"Ready to go?"she asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be!"he said with enthusiasm.

She just nodded.She motioned towards a black ferrari and got in.He waved goodbye to Baekhyun and Chanyeol was nowhere to be see,again.He got in and remembered something.

"Where are my weapons?I was told they'll give me weapons here."he said.

She nodded again.She pressed a compartment in the car and a gun came out,along with a clip of bullets.There was a bluetooth there too.He took it.

'Fighting,Luhan!'he cheered himself.

It was ages since he went for a mission and the mission he went yesterday was dumb.

'Here's to some real action!'He thought as they sped away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chapter four is up!I'll post the fifth one soon.

(The car in which they're going to the mission now.Love it soo much,but can't afford it,ლ(ಠ_ಠლ))

Thank you for reading!

-Bubbletea*waves*