Chapter 5

KILLER

                                                                           <3

Jenna explained their mission on the way.They had to catch a group of people who were selling illegal drugs to a mafia gang they.

"Again?"Luhan sighed.

He was an expert for heaven's sake!He had to go on killer missions,not behind some dumb people selling drugs.

"Well,according to boss,one of buyers had killed five people without using a damn weapon,and he also has a doubt that those people are doing something else too."She sounded just as irritated as he felt now.

"Something else?Like what?"

"I don't know.That's what we're supposed to find out."

They parked the car a little away from their destination,so as not to be caught.They both walked around a park to a street full of abandoned buildings.The place smelled disgusting that Luhan felt he would pass out due to it.They entered a building which smelled a bit horribler,(A/N:Is that a word?)if that was even possible.Even Jenna had her nose scrunched up.'cute'

"Are you sure they're in here?"Luhan asked.'How can people choose such a place to sell drugs?'

"Yep."

They entered a place with pots and pans and that's when Luhan realised it was a house.

'Eek!This house should be in the nomination for the worst house ever award!'he thought.

Before they could enter in,a man jumped out with a bloody knife.Jenna jumped back and Luhan immediately shot him in the head.Soon more people from upstairs started to come down.Some had knifes,some bats,all bloody.

Jenna kicked the man who approached her and Luhan punched another man.They started to come from all corners of the house.Luhan shot two men and Jenna shot another guy.All of a sudden,a guy with a bat hit her on the hand.Jenna gave a startled yelp and immediately pushed the gun into the guys mouth before he could even move.There were two left,one tried to cut Jenna with a knife but she dodged him so he ended up scratching Luhan lightly on the arm.

'I should have worn a thicker shirt!'

The guy was about to cut kim again,but he had to have a wrestling battle with Luhan before he was shot on the head.The another guy was nowhere to be seen.Luhan and Jenna hurried up the stairwell.They heard noises from a room and they hurried to it gun in hand,and Luhan kicked the door.There was a woman screaming somewhere near,so Jenna kicked the bathroom door,to get grabbed by the guy.He had her gun to her head.

"Shoot me,I'll shoot her!"the man said angrily.

The screaming was stopped,so Luhan assumed the woman was dead or has probably quieted down.Jenna kicked the man with her leg and immediately grabbed Luhan's gun and shot him.The man fell backwards.It all happened so quickly,Luhan was awed by her antic.

"Bastard!"She said,still kicking the man.

They went inside and found the bathtub with a bloody body of a woman.Her hands were hanging on the sides and the fingers were cut off.He couldn't take it anymore.He threw up on the nearby sink.Jenna just sighed at the bloody mess.

"What the hell is this?They've been murdering people,not selling drugs!"Jenna yelled angrily.

She immediately left the place and went around checking for any other bodies.There was the body of a baby,maybe that woman's child,in the bath tub of another bathroom.Luhan felt like throwing up again.They went down and found no one else was there except for another body of a man,in the kitchen.

"Get here now,immediately,Chanyeol!"Jenna yelled into the bluetooth.

They both went to check the surroundings and there was no sign of anyone in the street.Chanyeol arrived some minutes later with Baekhyun and Irene,in a black van with some more people.Irene rushed to them.

"Are you two okay?Are you hurt anywhere?"she asked panicked.Jenna shook her head.

Pointing a finger towards Luhan,"I'm fine.He got a cut on his arm."

I shook my head."It was just a scratch,so don't worry."I assured Irene.

Many people wearing Clover badges hurried inside and we showed them the bodies.Baekhyun went collecting DNA samples from the bodies,while chanyeol was examining the place for any fingerprints.Luhan was suprised to see the energitic duo work together so seriously.Irene was just standing there at examing the bodies and noting things down in a paper,a total opposite of what her appearance was.He thought they only did paperworks,but they were handling the body which made him throw up after just a peek,like it was normal.

Some more people came to collect the bodies and we,our job done,went back to our car with Irene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for the 5'th chapter.The both have gone on an actual mission now!

The next chapter will be posted tomorrow and another celebrity will appear tomorrow!

Thank you for reading this story!

-Bubbletea*waves frantically*