Chapter-7

KILLER

                                                               

Jenna hurriedly climbed the stairs to the rooftop cafe.It was both Sehun's and her's favorite place.She went there often,but stopped after Sehun had went out of the country to study.

As she was walking in the 4'th floor,which had very dim lighting,(the cafe was the fifth and final floor)she heard someone running and a female voice.She saw the silhouette of someone coming.The person stopped for a second and came and grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.The person had short hair.Jenna was shocked.'Is this guy a ?'

"What-"

Before she could finish it,the person brushed his lips against her own.Jenna was shocked.'This guy is a !'The guy turned to see to the right side,and Jenna saw someone else had come there,a girl.The guy grabbed her face and this time,he kissed her for real.A chill ran down her spine.She felt like falling from a high place.As soon as she realised what he was doing,she pushed himaway with a gasp.She heard the girl running away,sobbing loudly.The guy turned to her again,but before he could do anything,she slapped him hard,on the face and pushed him down.She ran up the stairs,up to the cafe.

---------------------------

Sehun was sitting on a far corner of the cafe.He was texting someone with a big grin.She went and sat in front of him.

"Your girlfriend?"she asked.

Sehun looked up and placed his hand dramatically on his chest,with a shocked expression.Jenna grinned at him.Sehun shot up from his seat and pulled Jenna up out of her chair.Jenna laughed at him.Aside from a few employees,there was no one else in the cafe.Sehun let her down on the ground,but kept on hugging her like a bear.

"Hey,princess.I missed you."he said.

Jenna felt like tearing up.She had not seen her friend for almost four years.

"I missed you too,handsome."she said grinning.

The people working actually cheered at them.The both of them laughed.

"You still didn't answer me your question."Jenna said,still grinning.

The both of them must have looked idiotic,but who cares?

"It's my brother.You're my girlfriend."Sehun said.

Jenna couldn't stop laughing.

"Eww..Sehunnie you're cheesy!"she said.'Oh,How I missed this!'

"Hahaha!Anyway,my bro'll be here soon.Anytime."he said.

Jenna nodded with fake enthusiasim.

"Seems you still hate him,huh?"Sehun said laughing.

Jenna gave him a nod.She didn't hate him,but still,she didn't like Sehun's annoying brother either.Weirdly,she remembered the kiss in the alley and without herself knowing,she started to grip the bag in her hand tightly.Sehun gave her a weird look.

"I get it you don't like my bro,but I didn't think you'd hate him this much."he said.

"Huh?"

"You're killing your bag.If you hate my bro,kill him.Not you're bag.Poor bag,what did it do?"Sehun said looking at Jenna's hands.

Jenna looked down to find her bag squeezed.She kept it on the table and gave him a sheepish grin.

"Oh,Jen,are you okay?Did you hit your head on the wall or something?"he asked as he checked Jenna's temperature.

"Yah!I'm okay!I'm just tired,I guess.."

"Okay!Let's energise you up!"

As if on que,a waiter brought some pastries and two cups of bubbletea.Jenna realised she was hungry and they both immediately started to tell each other what had happened in the past years,laughing.Sehun stopped laughing suddenly and got up from his seat.He ran in the direction of the stairs and she heard a squeal.

"Sehunnie~"

"Hyung~"

'Hyung?'she ly to find Sehun hugging none other than Luhan.

"You....."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan was suprised as hell when the girl slapped him and pushed him down.He couldn't see who it was,but he had heard the voice somewhere,for sure.When he got up,she had disappeared.Luhan found his phone buzzing.

Where are you?Come soon,you have to meet someone!✾◕ ‿ ◕✾

Luhan grinned.He loved reading his brother's messages.Sehun always sent some sort of emoji's which made him laugh and made him forget the slap he got earlier.

In five minutes(◡‿◡✿) he typed back.

He had to make sure he didn't get bruises.Sehun might get upset.'Who is the someone Sehun wants me to meet?'he wondered.

He went to the men's restroom.He didn't have any bruises.He washed his face and combed his hair with his hands.Whoever the person was,he had to make a good impression.

--------------------------------------------

He reached the top and heard laughter.He saw Sehun with a girl whose back was on his side.Sehun noticed him and stopped laughing.He came running to him and lifted him up,off the ground.He let out a unmanly squeal.It was years before they had seen each other.Sehun had grown taller than him.

"Sehunnie~"he cooed.

"Hyung~"and Sehun hugged him.

He saw the girl turning around and it was none other than,

"You..."she trailed off.Sehun let go off him and looked at the both of them.

"Bro,seems like you remember my best friend?"he asked puzzled.

'Best friend?!'

No wonder Luhan had always felt he had known her before,but he didn't think it would be Jenna.It was almost ten years before they had seen each other.

Luhan and Jenna nodded simultaneously,without breaking eye contact.Luhan had never noticed her eyes were this pretty.

Sehun cleared his throat.

"Are you both dating?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna choked on her own spit.

"What?Dating?This guy?"she said sarcastically.She was suprised that Luhan was indeed Sehun's brother.Her best friend's brother.

Luhan looked hurt at her comment.

"We're colleagues"he said,pouting.

Sehun didn't seem convinced,but he nodded nevertheless.

"Okay,I don't need to introduce you guys,then."Sehun said.

After a minute,something seemed to dawn on him.

"Wait,Does that mean you're..?"Sehun trailed off.

He pointed a finger towards Jenna.

"Yes."Luhan answered before she could even open .He sat next to Sehun.

"What?"Jenna couldn't understand what the two were talking about.

"You're-"Sehun's voice went down to a whisper"a spy,right?"Jenna's eyes widened.

"I-I-"she stuttered.

"It's okay.By the way,I'm one too."he said excitedly.

"WHAT?"Luhan and Jenna yelled simultaneously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The seventh chapter is up!We had a reunion of two best friends and the the girl Luhan kissed was revealed.*facepalm*

Thank you for reading,and I hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter!

-Bubbletea*flies away*