Chapter 3

KILLER

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  <3<3

The guy smiled back at Jenna and Luhan's blood boiled when the guy put his hand on Jenna's shoulder.

'Relax,Luhan.Relax.You're a cool guy'

Chanyeol got up and hugged the guy followed by Baekhyun.Irene just smiled and waved to the guy.Chanyeol was literally jumping

'WTH!'

And what irritated Luhan the most was the guy kept on smirking,yet Jenna didn't even say anything to him,just kept smiling.The guy then looked in his direction and gave him a smile.

'Doesn't his mouth hurt from smiling?'Luhan thought,but smiled back nevertheless.

"Who is this?" the guy asked.

Baekhyun exclaimed."Oh!I forgot the introductions.Kai this Luhan hyung,Luhan hyung this is Kai."He said excitedly.

Baekhyun seemed to be excited at everything.

"Nice to meet you Luhan,hyung!"that smirk again.

"Nice to meet you too,Kai!"he said back.

Later,Luhan found that Kai was a dancer and good friends with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.Jenna and Kai were classmates since 9'th grade in school,explains why they're close.Also,even though he hated to admit it,Kai was a very nice guy,very friendly.He even reminded Luhan of his friend back when he was in China.Luhan sighed inwardly.

"How do you speak Korean so well hyung,when you're Chinese?"Kai asked suddenly.

"I'm half Chinese and half Korean."He answered simply.

He hated this question.But Kai wanted to know more.So did the other four.

"How?"he asked.Luhan sighed.

'Might as well tell them,cause they're friends.'

"My mom died when I was 10 due to cancer."he felt bitter telling that.But he relaxed."My dad remarried a Korean woman.She also lost her husband,but in an accident,and she had a son to take care of,so she married him."he said.Kai looked suprised.

"I-I'm sorry"he replied.He looked guilty.

Luhan shook his head."It's okay.It's been 13 years.."he trailed off.

He didn't even realise that it's been soo long.He looked at the others and saw Baekhyun crying,Chanyeol wiping Baekhyun's tears,Irene sniffing and Jenna looking at him blankly.

Chanyeol had then decided enough was enough.

"OMO!Baek,your eyeliner is coming off!They're around your eyes!"he said panicked.

Luhan also learned something else.Baekhyun loved eyeliner more than anything else.He immediately started to panick.

"What?!OMG!My eyeliner!"Chanyeol started laughing.

"Ha ha ha!!Baekie!OMG,that was hilarious!I was just kidding!"he said laughing like a total idiot.

Soon everyone(except Jenna)started laughing at the two.

After that,everyone decided to go home.Luhan felt like he was just having dinner with collegues,but he was a spy,a killer.Totally different,but he didn't care.

The five went back to the Agency(Kai had left saying he had to go to his dance studio.He gave a hug to everyone,including Luhan.Luhan was suprised,but hugged him back nevertheless.)

Jenna gave Luhan the file papers and he got her phone number.(They are partners,so they need it!)He then took Baekhyun and Chanyeol to go to their house.When they saw his Lamborghini,Baekhyun gave a squeal.

"Hyung,is this yours?OMG!That's so cool!"He literally skipped to Luhan's car.Luhan just chuckled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They trio arrived at their destination an hour later,and Luhan got his things from his car and they headed upstairs.The apartment was cozy and Luhan immediately liked it.Baekhyun lead Luhan to his room and then he was alone.He then heard his phone ringing.

"Hello,mom!"he greeted cheerfully.

Even though she wasn't his mother,she took care of him very well when he was a kid and he loved her for that,for being a mom he thought he wouldn't have after his real mom passed away.

"Hello,Luhan!How are you?Have you arrived safely?Did you eat well?Did you eat anything?How was work?-"she bombared him with questions.

"Woah,mom!Slow down!"he said laughing.His mom worries about him a lot.

"What to do?I have no work here other than worrying about you?Fine!I won't ask anything!"she said angryily.

Luhan chuckled to himself.He could picture her glaring at the phone.

"Sorry,mom!I'm fine here,really.I had arrived safely,I had a good day at work,I had lunch and currently I'm at a friend's place,and I'll be staying here."he said hurriedly.

"Good.But who is your friend?I didn't know you had friends here.Are they one of your old school mates?"she asked cheerfully.

She reminded him of Baekhyun,in a way.

"They're some nice guys I met at work,mom."He said.

"Okay,Luhan.Take care and call mom once in a while,okay?"he sighed.

"Yes,mom.Now go sleep.It's getting late!"he said as cheerfully as he could.

"Good night,Luhan!Take care,baby!"and the line went dead.

Luhan felt like crying.His mom was the best,better than his own real mom.'I wish I could tell you what I am,mom.'he sighed.

At that moment a sleepy looking Baekhyun entered the room,wearing a baby pink pajama without eyeliner.Luhan wanted to squish the guy for looking so adorable.He rubbed his eyes(A/N:OMG that would be soo cute!)and looked at Luhan."Hyung,aren't you gonna sleep?I came to ask whether you are comfortable here."he said yawning."I'm good here,Baek.I'll sleep after a shower.Good night!and where's Chanyeol?".Yawning again."He's sleeping,hyung.Good night!"and he left.Luhan found himself yawning too.He took a quick bath and changed his clothes and fell asleep,dreaming about a certain person he couldn't get out of head from the time he had seen her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                           ^^

That's it for the 3'rd chapter.(I kept on yawning while writing the word 'yawning'even though it's morning where I live,lol)

Thank you for reading!And also a big thanks to Allayna_Hope for subscribing!

I might or might not post the 4'th chapter today.Idk XD.

-Bubbletea.