Chapter-6

KILLER

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   seriously love these two!<3

Jenna was angry.Very angry.

'Sadistic bastars!Killing people and their babies as well!Aish!'

In her little mind rant,she didn't notice that she was gripping the steering wheel so hard her knuckles were white.She sighed.She noticed that Irene was typing away at the laptop while eying her weirdly.She glared back to which Irene just shrugged.She turned and noticed Luhan smiling like a total idiot at the phone.

'Must be his girlfriend' she thought.

If so,why did he always smile at her like he liked her?

'Then he must be a player!'

she wondered whether his girlfriend knew about it.

'Aish!Why do you care!' she gave a mental slap to herself.She hated players.No wonder she hated him too.

"Oh!Yes,we're on the way.What?I'm working on it-Okay.We're here."it was Irene.

Jenna got out of car but poked Luhan who was still texting.

"Get out!"she yelled harshly.

Luhan got out with his eyes never leaving the phone screen along with his idiotic smile.

Jenna felt like punching him.They had just returned from a mission where they found dead bodies and this idiot had even throwed up!But now he was all rainbows and unicorns,smiling like a fool!.She kicked a can on the ground which startled the other two.Luhan finally put his phone in his pocket and looked at her concerned.

"Are you okay?"with an innocent look.

She glared at him and walked away.Luhan followed her.She decided to ignore him.

"Irene,have you found who are those guys and those people?"Irene shook her head.

"Sadly,no.I've think that those guys you both fought with are from some gang,but I am not sure what gang though.I'm working on it."she said.Irene was a totally different person while working.Jenna just nodded.

They went into the lift and Jenna noticed her phone buzzing.She was suprised to find a message from her best friend.

hey!Long time no see.(ಠ‿ಠ)

Jenna couldn't stop a grin from forming on her face.

hey!how r u?missed u.(ಥ‿ಥ)

They had arrived to the lab and Jenna typed a quick message.

I gotta go now.Call u later !(ツ)/

They went inside and Jenna saw that Luhan looked sick.

'He must be allergic.'

The place was indeed smelly.Some people were crowded near a computer and as soon as they saw Jenna,they bowed to which she just nodded.She was too tired to bow back.Jessica appeared out of somewhere all of a sudden.

"I have some new info Jenna.Can you follow me,Jenna and..." she trailed off.

Luhan looked offended.

"My name is Luhan."Jenna fought back the urge to laugh.

"I-I'm sorry!I forgot...."she said sheepishly."But please follow me."

We followed her to a room full of computers.

'Strange.I don't remember seeing this room before.'

There were faces of some dudes on the computer and she recognised some as the ones she and Luhan beat up that morning.

"These guys are-"she interrupted Jessica."Yeah,I know."

Jessica cleared "So as I was saying,these people are indeed the ones who attacked you today.They belong to a gang called S&S."

"WTH?S&S?What is that?"Jenna had never heard of such a name.

"Scorpions&Skeletons,If I'm right."was Luhan's answer.Jessica nodded at him.

"That's right.They're a popular Mafia gang and it seems like the family you found dead was debted to them and since they couldn't pay the debt off,the gang had tortured them in their own house and killed them.From the info we received,they had been torturing them for almost a month."she said tonelessly.

"Popular?I've never heard of them."Jenna said.

"Well,that's because they're Chinese.Most of them are Chinese with a few Koreans."Luhan said.

"They're said to be one of the most dangerous bands in Asia."Luhan added.Jessica simply nodded at them.

"So,What are we supposed to do now?"Jenna asked.She felt her phone vibrate.

"Go rest for the time being.Our people are trying to find out the hideout of the S&S.Once they do that,there'll be no rest for you."Jessica said.

Jenna and Luhan nodded at her and Jessica left them in the room.There was a akward silence which was broken by the sound of Luhan's phone ringing.

"I-I have to go."Luhan said akwardly.

He didn't seem to be happy to see the name on his phone.Jenna then remembered her friend.

seems someone is soo busy?(︶︿︶)

HAHAHAHA.was kidding!!( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jenna let out a small laugh.She immediately called her friend.

"Hey friend."a playful voice greeted her.

"Hey"she greeted back.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing here."she said.It might look akward to anyone who saw them,but they were always like that.

"HAHA,I see.I want to see you.Can we meet or.."

"Sure,Sehuniee~"Jenna answered."Where?"

"The usual.See you soon!"Sehun answered excitedly.

Jenna took of in her car to the destination.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan was currently sitting in a rooftop cafe with the last person he didn't want to be in the whole world.He did love her,but she was false like everyone else.She was pretty and that's what made him like her.They met when she came to China for work purposes.

"Let's break up."he said without looking at her.The girl was suprised.

"Why?Why oppa?"she said in a falsely sweet voice.Luhan cringed inwards.

"I said let's break up."he repeated.

"I don't want us to continue whatever relationship we're in now anymore.I'm sick of you!"he said a bit harshly than intended.The girl's eyes were as big as saucers.

"But-"Luhan stood up having enough.

"Bye.You'll find someone right for you,Yoona.I'm not that someone,though."but Yoona caught his hand.

"I won't let you go easily,oppa.I love you and I'll never let go."

Luhan jerked his hand free and headed for the stairs.But Yoona chased him.

"Oppa,wait!"Luhan ran down the stairs.

He turned to a dark floor and found someone coming.Without thinking,he just grabbed that person and pushed her against the wall.

"What-"

Before that girl could say anything,he kissed her.Or more,it was like a slight brush of the lips.The girl went silent.Yoona came into the floor.He kissed the girl again,this time for real.As soon as he did that,he felt fireworks going off in his brain and something like electric shock went down his spine.Luhan felt like he was in cloud nine.But the girl pushed him with a gasp.

He turned to see that Yoona had witnessed everything.She ran away sobbing.He turned to apologise to whoever he kissed,only to be met my a hand coming in contact to his cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did I just write?lol

I couldn't help but grin like a complete idiot while writing the kiss,lol.

Anyways,I hope you enjoyed the chapter!Thank you so much for reading!And who is that girl who our Luhannie kissed?We'll see in the next chapter!

-Bubbletea*disappers*