Chapter-8

KILLER

                                                                             

Jenna's jaw almost dropped to the floor with Sehun's revelation.But Sehun smiled at the duo like nothing had happened.She turned to the side and saw that Luhan was sleeping.

'Wait,has he fainted?'

"Yah!Sehun!Your bro has fainted!"she shouted.

Sehun took a bottle full of water and poured it all on Luhan's face.Luhan woke up startled and fell down from his chair.Sehun laughed like a maniac whereas Luhan looked ready to kill him.

"S.E.H.U.N!You are dead!!!"

Sehun got up and ran from his chair all the while laughing,while Luhan yelled incoherentely at him.The employees in the shop just laughed at them and Jenna was reminded of her childhood days,when she was carefree and used to laugh and play around a lot.But now,she had changed.She sighed at the two,who were laughing and rolling in the floor,hugging each other,like children.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan stopped laughing and looked at Jenna who didn't even smile at the chaos the duo had caused.Everyone except her were laughing,heck,he was crying now from laughing too much.Sehun seemed to have noticed it too.

"What's up with her?"he asked Sehun silently.

Sehun shook his head.

"I don't know,hyung.She has changed a lot,but I don't know why..."he trailed off.

The Jenna Luhan used to know in his childhood days was funny,sarcastic and very,very,very playful.The Jenna now looked opposite of that.Bored,cold and very,very,very serious.

The brothers approached Jenna and sat on the table.

"Are you okay?"Sehun asked Jenna.

"Huh?I'm fine!Why?"she asked suprised.

Sehun and Luhan exchanged looks and then started to eat silently.Luhan remembered something.

"How on earth did you become a secret agent?And when?"

Sehun grinned.

"A week ago,hyung!"he said enthusiastically.

Jenna shook her head in disapproval.

"How?"she asked.

"One day,I was beating up a gang all by mysel-"

"You what?!"

Luhan was shocked.Sehun never fought with anyone.But,Sehun ignored him.

"And,suddenly,two guy,big and burly men with police badges came and arrested the gang.They asked me to come with them and they asked me some questions.After that,they asked me what my job was,so I told them that I didn't have a job yet,and that I wanted to become a secret agent.They told me come the next day and after some tests,they told me to join training.So,I'm not an agent yet,but will be soon."he said,a smile never leaving his face.

Jenna sighed again.

"And why exactly did you fight with a gang?"

"Because they took my bubbletea!"Sehun said angrily.

Jenna facepalmed,while Luhan slapped himself in the face.Sehun eyed the two weirdly.

"Are you telling me that they just recruited you like that?"Jenna said disbelievingly,shaking her head.

"Yes!"

Jenna facepalmed again.

Just then,Jenna's phone started ringing,startling everyone.

"Uh,Excuse me.."Jenna took the phone and went to the farthest corner of the cafe away from the brothers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes,Boss,what is it?"Jenna tried to sound as fresh as possible.Her boss didn't like it when his agents are tired.

"Agent.7J,I need you to come over.Now."he said quickly.

"Why?Have you found something?"

"Kind of,yes...You have to come quickly..."

Jenna was puzzled.She nodded nevertheless.

"Okay.Do you want me to bring my part-"he cut her off.

"No,no.Just YOU."

"Okay."

And hung up immediately.She hurried to the brothers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan saw Jenna hurrying to another side of the cafe and heard his brother snort.

"You like her,don't you?"Sehun asked directly.

Luhan was taken aback by his brother's question.Did he like her?He did,alright!He and Sehun were types who fell in love at first sight.Just like Yoona.But,this girl,it's a different story.Luhan sighed and nodded at his brother.Well,step-brother.But people always said they look alike,so no one actually knew they were not real siblings except a few.

Sehun smirked at him.

"I knew it!The way you look at her is unmistakeably,love!"he said dreamily.

Luhan was sure his face would resemble a tomato now.

"I don't love her!I just like her!T-T-That's all!"he said while mentally slapping himself for stuttering.

"Oh,yes you do."Sehun said smirking.

Before Luhan could say something,Jenna came back,looking as serious as ever.

"Umm,I have to go now,Sehunnie."she said softly.

Sehun looked at her sadly.

"So soon?You just came!"he said,whining like a kid.

"I'm sorry,but I have to go.Something came up.I'll text you okay?"

Sehun nodded and hugged Jenna while making a sad face.Luhan felt angry all of a sudden,but he chose to keep quiet and he looked the other way.

'Man,he's just her friend!'

Sehun looked to his side and winked at him

'He's just playing around,Sehun's just playing around' 'But he was still mad.'Stop hugging already!'

Jenna's phone started ringing again and she let go of Sehun and bid him goodbye.She didn't even look at Luhan before leaving,or didn't say goodbye.

"Jealous much?"Sehun asked playfully.

"What on earth?I'm not jealous!"Luhan said angrily.He felt his face heating up again.

"Oh,says the one who pouted at me now and looked ready to kill me before."he said sarcastically.

"I-"Luhan started

"Just relax,hyung.And don't pout like that."

Luhan was confused.

"Huh?Why?"

"Because,I might get a heart attack because of you looking soo cute and I may fall in love with you!"he said laughing.

Luhan was totally angry now.He was sure there was steam coming out from his ears.

"Are you saying I'm not manly?!"

"No,no."Sehun started to panic.Angry Luhan is scary.He got up from his chair just in time to run.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back with the 8'th chapter!I'm late,but I was caught up with work,because school just started here,soo..

Anyways,a big big big thank you to luhoneywolf who subscribed!Thank you soo much for subscribing to this lame fic!

Until next time,bye!!!!!!!!

-Bubbletea