Chapter 1

KILLER

                                                      

Jenna was walking inbetween the shelves in the old,abandoned factory for about an hour.

'Aish! Where on earth is that guy?!' she thought,frustrated.She then decided to ask her assistant/friend,Irene.

"Irene! she whispered."Irene! Where are they?".But she was answered by snores.

"WTH!Irene!Is this the time for sleeping?"She said a bit louder this time.But she did not recieve any reply.'Urgg!'she was about to ask again when-

"Yes,Yes."

She slowly went in that direction and she found a man with a suitcase.

'AHA!Gotcha!'

She had found the man.She slowly went near him and aimed her gun at the man's head.

'You're done for you sadistic bastard!'When she was about to pull the trigger,something fell from a nearby shelf,causing the man to look in her direction.She quickly hid herself.

'Aish!so frustrating!I hope he didn't see me!'But the man had noticed something and that's when she noticed that there were two other men there too,not just him.

"What was that?Is anybody here?"a voice said,which she assumed was the man.

"No,we checked this place throughly before we came here,Sir!"another voice said.

"Hmm..what about the Clovers?Do they know?"

"No,Sir.This meeting is Top secret.We made sure nobody knew about this.So,as I said before,this meeting is Top secret."Jenna smirked.'Sure,Top secret.'

She then decided to suprise their'Top secret'meeting.

'Fools,can't even hide something as simple as this!'

She then came out of her hiding place."Hey boys!Can I join you?"She asked sweetly.

The men were taken aback.

"Oh,and one more thing.Boss.Clover says he misses ya'all." 

"Wha..?Clover..?"

"Yes!Did your men forget to tell you?"The man glared at his men.

"What?No sir!we don't know anything!" a guy answered nervously.

"YOU DON'T KNOW?YOU..BRAINLESS IDIOTS!"

"Woah,easy there.Mister!You might get blood pressure!"Jenna said with a giggle.

"And you!Kill her immediately!"He yelled to his men."NOW!"

'Finally!Show time!'

Before the men could even get to her,she fired them down in 5 seconds.

"Easy peasy!Two?That's it?You're dumb as your men!"she smirked.

The man was shocked and he immediately started to run.Jenna chased him for about five minutes and found him.

'Gotcha!'she immediately took her gun out and shot him.

'Dumbos!How and when did Mafias become this dumb?'she thought while taking the suitcase from the dead man.

'Drugs,as usual'But the drugs were very powerful and could kill someone.She came out of the factory.

"END OF MISSION!FOUND THE DRUGS!"she hollered into her bluetooth.As soon as she said that,a car came into view.Her crew rushed to the building,some came to inspect her,along with a flustered looking Irene.Jenna glared at her.

"Unnie!What on earth were you doing?I kept on calling you,but you were sleeping!"

"I-"

"Aish!This is a mission unnie!How on earth can you even feel sleepy during a mission?Good thing this was a dumb one or else!'She yelled,panting.

"Sorry!I didn't mean to sleep!"Irene squeaked.

She was scared.Angry Jenna is a scary Jenna.Jenna huffed.

"Fine!I'll let it go this time.But make sure it's the last time you do this!"she said more quietly.

That got a smile from Irene.Afterall,she couldn't stay mad at her unnie for long.

"Oh,thank you!You are the best!"Irene hugged Jenna immediately.Jenna hugged her back.

"Okay,now tell me if there's anything else."she said returning back to her professional self again.

"Oh!Yes,the Boss called.He wants to talk to you,it seems."Irene said cheerfully.

"What?Why?"Jenna was confused.

Her boss never wanted to talk with her.The only times he talked with her was when he was sending her for a mission,but he never talked to her in the middle of a mission.

"I don't know.He said he wanted to talk.That's all,Jen." 

"Okay.Then let's go!"They both then got into the car and sped off to their company.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jenna and Irene reached their destination a.k.a their agency in an hour.Jenna had fallen asleep while Irene was driving.Irene chuckled to herself after seeing her friend whilst a evil plan was forming in her head.As soon as they had arrived at their destination,Irene gave a blood curdling scream.

"AHHHH!HELP!AHHH!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jenna who was in deep sleep was startled by the scream.She awoke with a start,gun ready in her hand.

"What?!What is happening?!"She asked Irene in a shocked state.

She scanned their surroundings with a quick scan and noticed there was no one in the parking lot.She turned her head only to find Irene laughing her head off.Jenna was puzzled.

'Has unnie gone crazy?'

"HAHAHAHAHA!OMG!That was hilarious,Jenna!Never thought the ever calm,poker-faced Jenna would act this way!HAHAHA!"Irene said,laughing.

That is when she understood the situation.Irene had played a prank on her!How did she become this stupid?

"YAH UNNIE!"

"Oops!"Irene opened the car door to run when she noticed a blue Lamborghini coming into the parking lot.

Jenna noticed it too."Whose car is that?"Irene shook her her head.

 

"I don't know.I've never seen someone in our agency having a blue lamborghini,let alone a lamborghini except you....."

Just then a guy wearing a white sleeveless shirt and blue jeans and a hat with beats headphones got out of the car.He just casually walked into their building without sparing a glance at the two.

"Who is he,unnie?"Jenna asked.

"I don't know,Jen.I've never seen him here before.He must be new."She said,when she was reminded of something.

"OH!We have to meet boss!"

"OH,yes!I almost forgot that!"Jenna exclaimed while taking the seat belt.The both of them hurried to their boss's office,their fight being forgotten long ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On their way to the office,Irene and Jenna parted ways.

"I have some paperwork"Irene explained.

Jenna then met her friends Chanyeol a.k.a the happy virus,with his eyeliner diva friend Baekhyun.

"Hey,Jen!"Chanyeol greeted her cheerfully whilst Baekhyun gave her a hug.

"How was your mission?I heard it was tough,Jenna"Baekhyun said sarcastically.Jenna resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Well,you heard wrong.That was the dumbest mission in history!"Jenna said frustrated.

"I was seriously annoyed.I wish boss gave me a tougher one."She said,sighing.

"And I heard he wants to talk to you as well.Why don't you tell him off while you're both talking?"Baekhyun suggested.He was good at telling people off and no one could actually say anything back,even the boss himself.

"Okay!I gotta go now,see ya later guys"Jenna said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She walked through the long hallways,wondering why her boss needed her now.She had more important things to do,and he knew that better than anyone.

She was greeted by his secretary,Jessica Jung."Hi,Jenna!Boss was expecting you.Go in."she said

Jenna just nodded her head in acknowledgement and pushed the big doors of her boss's office.Her boss was writing something on a book.As soon as he noticed her,he immediately closed the book and greeted her.

"Oh,Agent.7J!There you are!I was expecting you!Please sit down!"he said,a little too cheerfully for her taste.

"What is it,Boss?"she questioned while sitting down.

"How is the mission going?"

Jenna sighed."This mission is dumb,boss.Why did you give me such a dumb misson?I am one of your best agents!I thought the man was very dangerous,but he and his men were just some dumb brainless bastards!"she exclaimed.

Her boss chuckled."Well,that's because you didn't meet the dangerous ones."

"Huh?" 

'what is this man saying?'

"You saw the man with the drug case,right?"she nodded.

"He was waiting to give it to another man.The another man was dangerous."He said.

Jenna was puzzled."What?Are you saying I didn't catch that guy?"

"No,another agent of ours caught him."he said calmly.

"What?Who..?"

"That's why I called you.I want you to meet him.Jessica,send him."He said to his phone.

Then the door opened and the same guy who she had seen at the parking lot came in and he bowed respectfully to the both of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!I'm Agent.Xi from China!"he said.

"Ahh~You speak korean really well for a Chinese,Agent.Xi!"Jenna just looked at him blankly.

'I've seen him before,somewhere'she thought to herself.

"And this is Agent.7J,the most talented agent in our Agency!"Jenna's boss praised.Jenna smirked to herself.Her boss always praised her.Afterall,she was the best.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Agent.Xi.Nice to meet you."she said while they shook hands.

"Now I want you both to take a seat."Boss instructed.

"Agent.7J,the reason why I sent him to kill that man is to check whether he is really talented as our Agency in China."then he turned to Agent.Xi and said,

"They were right!You are really talented."the guy just shook his head smiling.

"No,Sir.I'm not that good."That got a smile from boss.

'Wth?'Jenna thought.'He just joined,but the boss is already praising him?'

"Anyways,the reason I called you both here is because I want you both to work together,as a team."he said,smiling.

Jenna was taken aback."What?"she said a bit louder than she expected.The guy was taken aback as well.

"Boss,I have always done all the missions you gave to me,alone.And I have always succeeded.Why do you want me to work with him?"she said harshly.

The guy looked taken aback by her response.

"Sir,I too go alone for all my missions.Why do you want me to work with her?"

The boss looked angered by their replies.But Jenna didn't care.

"Besides,the mission you just sent me was the dumbest mission I've ever been on.And yet you want me to have a partner,even though I've went on even tougher missions by myself?"She asked,glaring at him.

"Well,"the boss looked really angry this time as he said,"this mission has just begun.You don't know how dangerous it is!This is the last mission Agent.7 ever went on!And you know what happened?!He never returned!"he yelled.

Jenna was suprised."Agent.7's last mission?"

"Yes,Jenna."He said,more calmly this time.Jenna was shocked.Agent.7 was the best agent in their company.She knew he had died,but didn't know that he died when he went on a mission.

"I told that idiot 7 to take a partner,but he never listened to me.He said,'I have gone on tough missions by myself,so this is no big deal.I will catch them and bring their bodies to you'.But you know what?He came back as pieces in a damn box!"he sighed.

"I don't want the same to happen again."he drew in a deep breath.

"You are going to work with him and you will solve this as a duo.End of discussion!"he said or rather,yelled.

He hollered into his phone,"JESSICA!TAKE THEM FROM MY OFFICE AND GIVE THEM THE DETAILS ABOUT THE GANG!"

He looked at them."NOW,GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!"he yelled.Jessica scrambled into the office and pulled them out.

"I guess we have to work together,Miss."Agent.Xi said smirking.

'Aish!'Jenna yelled in her mind,frustrated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the first chapter!(I know it's long!I merged two chapters together.)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter eventhough there's nothing interesting here*cries*,

Anyways the main characters have met here even though there are not much moments here,they will have some soon.

Thank you for reading this story!Please comment what you think and no bashing please*puppy eyes*

-lol,(lots of love)Bubbletea :)