Chapter_08

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One's POV.

 The maiden bit her lower lip as she stared at the house's out view.She never been in that kinda of house.It looks cozy and warm inside.Her eyes traveled to the front yard and blinked as the flowers are fully taken care of.They look amazing,just look in the orphan.

 "Let's get inside now,Seohyun.It's cold here."Smiling slightly,Joohyun let the memory of te orphan at the back of her mind,she still have to pretend as Seohyun and maybe she have to find her.

 As much as the beautiful view of the house outside,it's more beautiful inside.She gazes to the upstairs and found many rooms.Her eyes turned towards the big family photo.She squinted her eyes as she studied every faces.

 Father.Mother.Two brothers.And Seohyun?

 Her eyes got wide as she saw how they look-alike.They have the same features but their hair isn't the same.Joohyun have bangs and much longer hair but the Seohyun is dyed into brown while her bangs are neatly tucked behind her ear.Se smiled gracefully with her plain-white dress as she stood between the guys.Joohyun couldn't find the right words.

 How?When?Why?

 She's confused,she know she have a sister buy definitely not a twin.But she's not quite sure about it though since it's been a long time.She can't remember any clear memories of her childhood as she got traumatized and it did make a big impact in her head.All she remembers was when her foster father said that her sister died during an accident.That's all she got in her mind.

 "Yah!Seohyun,what's with that serious face."Joohyun turned her head towards the left and saw the elder son.Kris.He was handsome,honestly and looks matured but actually very loud.She thinks that Kris and Seohyun are in a hate-love relationship.He would sometimes which she's not used to experience but tries her best to come up with a back-up.

 "Tsk.At least I'm not smiling like an idiot like you."

 The older one scoffed before ruffling his sister's hair.Joohyun smiled a little as he did so.Glad that she made it more like she's Seohyun,no one would be suspicious.But how long can she pretend?She rarely know Seohyun.

 "You two.Come here already.Aish!When are you going to grow up?"

 Joohyun stopped eating as she looked at the complete family sitting with her in the same table.She never expect something like this neither dreamed of.All her hopes broke when her foster father gave her the hardest part of her life.Her mind is not set to a happy life since she k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter