Chapter_06

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joohyun's POV

 Glad I made it home alive.My head can't stop hurting as the blood flow rapidly.My back hurts.My eyes are blurry as I stepped inside my apartment.And it ..

 With my tired eyes,I scanned the whole apartment and the emptiness hit me.It made me realize that I'm all alone.Everywhere I go,no one likes me—except in the orphanage where I can be me but there's still missing in my life.
 
 After taking a long shower,I treated my wound and fortunately it's not big.
Tweet..

 "Oh!"I accidentally muttered as my phone tweets indicating that I have a message.

 "Mr.Joo?"Why is he texting me this time?

 "Joohyun-shii,I already sent your files to the school.They said that tomorrow,you have to go there so they can let you sign the papers already..If you still need time,just text me.."I red his message and yeah,just like I expected—it's about that transfer thing.

 Sigh..I hope that school would make my life better,and not miserable as now.

 
 As I woke up,my body starts to ache already.My back hurts,so does my head.Even my wound is throbbing.
 
 I look at myself on the mirror.My eyes got eye bags,my hair is messy with my bangs falling out-of-place,and my skin seems paler than before.I look like a mess that just came back from a war.Sigh...I wanted to change.

 Before getting out of my room,I look back on my reflection.Now,my bangs are securely covers my wound,and a cap to cover it more securely.My clothes look like I'm going to job but no,I don't have any good clothes for this generation's called as fashion—my money is not enough for that.


 Tweet..

My phone screamed as I got out of my apartment,guess that maybe it's Mr.Joo.

 "Joohyun,-shii,are you going?"

 "..yes,Mr.Joo."I found myself sending the unpleasant yes that I've been hesitating to say.

 "Good!You'll like it there,my daughter's attending that school either.She can help you adjust better."

 Daughter?!I never thought Mr.Joo has a daughter?So he's a married man?So that's explain the silver ring...He's daughter must be feeling lucky since her father is a considerate person..What would it feel like to have a father?

 Why am I thinking of that?..I should be worried of my life now,and not the feel of living in fantasy.Yes,I should be focusing in my real life and not those happy whatsoever fantasy that will never happen to me. 

 
 The school's quite far as I thought but glad that the streets are not crowded.I can just ride bus to go there without experiencing traffic.And as Mr.Joo said,the school was really a good looking one.It have two big buildings while their five small ones and something that look like a stadium.

 With much pressure,I held the papers that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter