Chapter 03

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Seohyun's POV.

  I smiled widely and hug my brother.His dance was perfect that I feel proud for him.Although he's not my real brother,I still love him and I know he love me.

 "Oppa.Let's hang out now."I watched him as he drank his bottled of water and swing the bag on his shoulder.

 "What's my precious sister wants then I have to do it?"He pinched my cheek and put his arm on my shoulder before we walked out the dance studio.He smells bad though.

 After I waited for him done his shower,we planned to eat some pizza and strolled in mall.That's pretty simple but it can still gave smile on my face.

  We were shopping for some snacks when a question came into my mind.

  "Are you still waiting for the call?"I asked as I hook my arm on his.He was waiting the call if he passed the audition last week.It was like a dance edition and he said there's a lot of people who are better than him.I still want him to get yes from the judges though. 

 "Nah.I forgotten about that already,I think they won't pick me.They're pretty strict on every moves.Sure there's someone who's much better than me."

 "It's okay,Oppa.You're still the winner for me."


 Joohyun's POV.
 
  After coming home alive,I sighed as I remembered what they did earlier.Back to that afternoon,I was done with my conversation with Mr.Joo and I'm so ready to be home.I was just a little farther from the gates but those retards blocked my way and completely dragged me behind the school.I didn't fought them though,I'm damn tired so I just let them bully me again.Guess what they did.They poured a bowl of kimchi on me - they just wasted a bowl of Kimchi,those rich retards.After pouring,they said some hurtful words and left.When the torture was done,I went home with kimchi all over me and all the stares burned me.Even the employees in the building asked me but I just assured them a smile - I can't trust someone easily,I have trust issues since that day.

 "So tired."I groaned and flopped on my bed after taking a warm shower.It was the first great shower I had experienced.

 Closing my eyes,I sigh again and decided to just sleep everything but my stomach was grumbling and wanted to eat already.Without a choice,I stood up and went to the kitchen.Just when I was about to open the refrigerator,a note fell on the floor - must be from the refrigerator.

 'Sorry if there isn't a lot of food,I don't know what's your taste so I just brought a few food for your arrival.But don't worry,I left money on top of this and you can buy your own.
 Have fun in your new home:)'

 So I have to buy my o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter