Chapter_05

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


No one's POV

 The sun was peeking in her quiet room.No matter how tight she closed the curtains,it didn't prevent the little light from the sun.The rays were everywhere and the one was pointing on her face.

 A knock was heard outside but she didn't seems to like to open it."Seohyun."His calm voice was heard after the second knock.

 "Seohyun-ah..Yah!We have school..Are you not feeling well..I can tell--"

 Eye-bags were under her tired eyes.Her hair was messy so does her clothing."Are you okay?"

 "Uhm.Yeah..I'm just tired."Lie.She's not tired at all.She just didn't sleep that well thinking of what is going to happen now.


  The siblings arrived at the school and as always,their friends would be there as well—welcoming them.

 "Im Seohyun!"Just then,while Seohyun was saying 'Good mornings',the guy she likes was calling her behind.Smiling as if he was the school's diamond.The girls will surely faint if they'll see his smiles for Seohyun.

 He reached for the lass's wrist and pulled her to their classroom.Luhan was happy since he didn't see her yesterday.He was smiling widely as he drags her but his happiness turned to confused one as she pulled her wrist away from him.

 The lad stared at the young girl in front of him.Eyes are cold and her lips are not shaped into a smile as before."What's wrong?"

 "Nothing..I'm just tired..I'll be on the bathroom.."

 Leaving him dumbfounded,Seohyun cursed mentally.She was regretting what she had done.What will he think of her?..She can't stand a day without seeing him,but what she can do right now.The threat is coming near for her.


Joohyun's POV.

 Stretching my body,I can really feel the numb and the soar muscles.My body is damn tired so does my mind.Should I go to school?

 Heaving a sigh,I flopped back on my bed and waited for five minutes before planning to go back to hell—school.

 Ring~Screamed by my phone.

 Who would call me this early?

 "Hello?"My voice came out hoarsely since I didn't drank something yet.My throat is dry.My eyes have eye-bags while I look so pale.Bad luck,right?..

 "Joohyun Jeon?"Replied by a woman's voice.

 "Yes?..Do I know you?"

 "Ahh..This is Emma.Remember the one who welcomed you last day?"Oh!Right!That woman.

 But why did she call me?

 "Are you feeling okay with your new house,Joohyun-shii?"She asked softly.

 Men would drool for this time of woman for sure.

 "Ah..yeah..It was great..I wanted to thank you and your boss for giving me this apartment,it looked too cool here."Without thinking,I suddenly blurted out how excited I was.Crap...I didn't think twice..She will think that i'm ignorant.

 "That's a good news to hear.My boss would be surely feel glad about it..Well,if you wanted money or anything,you can calls us Joohyun-shii.Will be glad to help you."I can't really understand why this people are helping me.They don't know me and so do I,but they're willing to help me.Isn't this sound weird..In my whole life,no stranger has gave me that proposal before.

 I was about to answer her back but she hung up already after saying a quick 'Goodbye',which I almost missed.

 "Just who are you,guys?"

 I hope we can meet soon..Strangers.

 
 After getting my breakfast,I didn't went to school yet.I don't care if I'm late,that would be good though since I can sleep in detention room.I didn't sleep that well as my body felt so bad yesterday.Many bruises are forming and many soar muscles are not healed.What a great life..

 Since I didn't went to school,I decided to do my part-time job.My boss wouldn't allow me though,but a lie can solve it all.

 I heard the bell rang as I opened the door.The aromatic smell of the café filling up my nose.I started walking towards the staffs' room but was blocked by a long arm.

 "And what do you think you're doing?"He asked as he stared sternly at me.
 
 "I'm going to work.I got nothing to do this day so why not spare my time here."Casually,I replied but I know he'll not let me go that easyly.

 "Joohyun."He paused and sighed."You should go to your school,that helps you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter