Chapter 04

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Joohyun's POV

 After the class,I managed to get myself away from any danger this time.I ran away quickly as I could so I won't deal with anyone right now.I'm not scared,it's just that I'm damn tired.My whole body is.And the most tiring thing is,I have a part-time job to deal with later.

  Ugh,I hate my life,like seriously.

 After running for more than 10 minutes,I guess I'm still lucky to get cafe alive.I kept bumping to someone on the way here in my working place.Well,this street is a famous one though,no doubt why people love to be here.

 I fished my uniform from the small locker near the bathroom of the staffs that are girls.I went inside the good five cubicle restroom and went to a cubicle far from the door.I stripped my uniform away and slipped the cafe's uniform as quickly as I can.Just in time,people start to increase after I went out of the restroom.

 "Joohyun..Please serve the table number 8."

 As a good worker,I went to the table without even protesting at how tired I am.It's not anyone's fault though,I just didn't made a very good sleep that's why.I managed to get myself in front of the table and raised my pen and the small notebook.

 "What's you order,Ma'am."I tried to sound nice as possible but my throat is burning up.I didn't even realized that if it wasn't me talking to them.

 "I want a glass of cold lemon juice,please."

 "Do you want some honey on that?"Smiling a little,I saw the pretty woman in front of me.Wow,she seems rich.Just by looking on her face made me realize that I'm not even close to her level.

 "No,it's okay..I'm not on sweet drinks right now."Before giving a final small bow,I went to get what she ordered but I don't know if it was me or I just saw her smiled warmly to me.

 No one's POV.

 Whistling the most played song on his playlist,he didn't fail to catch her face as they walked opposite on each other.He can't really understand why he liked that girl,she was mean for him but she still manages to make his lips smile.But of course,he can't just confess for his feelings that maybe will be gone soon.

 "Kai."Shaking his thoughts away,his eyes turned to the older lad waving for him.He was the closest lad to her but Kai didn't bother to tell him his feelings.Maybe it's for the better,he thought.

 "So.You'll practice now?"He asked and hooked his arm around his neck.

 "I don't know..maybe not,maybe yes..Who would know?"Just like the same person he knew,he thought and smirked as he ruffled the young one's hair."Seriously,Kai.You need to focus on this..The match is coming.You can't lose a battle right?Especially if dancing is the one we're matching for."

 "Yeah,yeah,yeah.I know..I practice at home,ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter