Chapter_07

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 No One's POV.

 With a slight grunt,Joohyun held herself as she landed on the cold concrete.Her face shows how pain she's feeling while someone grabbed the collar of her shirt.Joohyun's weak eyes met her mocking ones.

 "Are you happy about our present?"The teenage girl asked Joohyun with much mockery in her voice.She scoffed as the lass didn't reply."Well..We gave you this since we'll going to miss you..You know,for the years you made us happy on hitting you.It's pity since you're transferring but,I hope the students their would hate you."

 Smiling with victory,the girl let go of Joohyun's collar and straighten it.She twirled her ponytailed hair that is a mess before looking at her face again with much hatred."You should be glad,Jeon Joohyun that someone's going to miss you.I'll kill you if you comeback here...but,if the fate will let us meet again then I would take that chance to do the old times,huh?!"

 She slapped her right face before rolling her eyes and walked away—leaving the poor lass.She sniffed as the silence overcomes the small alley as she felt the sting of the slap.She was just glad for herself that she transferred but Hemi's words made her hesitate.

 While Joohyun's thinking about how unlucky her life is,a young lady covered to prevent a sob.Her tears fall down rapidly as her back touched the tree.She couldn't believe that her sister had been in that kind of situations and she wasn't there to protect her.She felt hatred for herself.She shouldn't have left her behind and let someone adopt her.They would be happy now..

 
 She run mindlessly and didn't know where will she's going.She just let out her emotions and let her legs go somewhere far from them.Her eyes who tears.She bit her lower lip as the pain of her gone even more bigger.She was lost and no one's there for her.She didn't even know who was the one who helped her.She feels invisible yet people would laugh at her.She's going tireder and tireder every day.She wanted to be free.

 "Watch out!!"Someone shouted which made Joohyun to stop running.She couldn't determine was happening but to only see a car's getting closer to her.She closed her eyes and let everything come to an end with the last tear she let out.


 

 A woman in her forties walked inside the hospital with her panicked face.She let her bag hang down as she went to the nurse's area.

 "Miss...Is there someone named Im Seohyun who's confined her?.You know,the girl who go to an accident just this morning?.."She asked and as much as she wanted to shout at the nurse's slow movements,she couldn't.

 "Oh!Yes,ma'am..She's on the fifth floor,room 316 B."

 Without wasting time,the woman gave her strength to go faster in the elevator and punched the number of the floor.She held her hands tightly and prayed that it's not that serious but her guts didn't let her believe.She became more anxious as elevator ringed which indicates that she have arrived.

 It's her first time seeing her daughter in a worst accident that she have imagined.Since the day Seohyun came to her life,she oath that she'll take care of her with much might but now,she feels like a bad mother.Seohyun is just a young lady who should experience more things in life but now,she's laying on the hospital's bed with and oxygen mask and a big bandage wrapped around her head.Mrs.Im's heart hurts e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter