Chapter 01

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  
 Just a great day,but a smile wasn't imprinted on her face.Her tears flowed down,and she hated it.She hated being weak,being seem as weak as she is now.She wants to run away but she know she can't.

Joohyun's POV.

 Another day again,guess it's just like before.

 "Joohyun-ah.Come down already,you have school."I sat up as I heard Mrs.Lee.

 She was a very nice person since she when I was five years old.I pretty grew up together with her care,she's like a mother to me.Every things I need in life were all owned by me because of her.My phone,my clothes and every things in my room.I'm really thankful for her coming in my life.

 "Joohyun!"

 "Coming.."

 After running downstairs,I could hear the laughters of my sisters and. brothers.Well,they aren't really my real brothers and sisters but even though,they're still part of my family.Everyone in this not-that-big orphanage is my family,even a cat or a dog.

 I walk inside the kitchen and just I predicted,they're really in here .I sat beside Yoo Jung - a teenager sister of mine.She was just two years old when someone left her in front of the door.Now,she is prettily 15 years old.Even without her parents,she grew up pretty and a polite young lady.Mrs.Lee was really a mother to all of us and discipline as well.

 "Hi,Unnie.Good morning."She greeted and smile cutely at me.This kid is really cute in every ways.

 "Morning too,Yoo Jung-ah."

 "Joohyun.Can you visit the super market for me?We don't have fish already."Mrs.Lee said as she laid the last plate on the table.

 "Ofcourse,Mrs.Lee."

 Time for the school again.How stressing?I don't have a choice though,I have to for my future and for the Butterflies' - the orphanage.I just hope those retards won't get overboard than last week.They really hit me pretty hard on my arm and even I looked so haggard that day because of the new flour they brought just for me.Luckily,I have a p.e uniform and we have bathrooms at school.

 I picked my phone as I waited for the bus to come.I hope I can't be late again.Unlocking the phone,I figured out that my phone was lowbag.
 
 "Great.Just great!Good job,Joohyun."Now what?!

 As the bus came,I lazily went in and observed the bus.Just the same as I last rode this bus.No one who wears the same uniform as mine is here.Who would though?They're all rich,not like me that luckily got a scholarship.I'm just a scholar that is not level as them.

 But I know someday,someday,I can get out from this life.


Other's POV.

 I had to do this,I have to protect her.

 I sigh as I stare at my phone.He didn't even replied.Well,I think he doesn't really like me that much or maybe just a friend like.I can't blame him though,I'm not a lady he dream of.

 "Yah!"Aishh!!This guy don't even learned manners and just popped out of nowhere.

  "Yah!Don't scare me again."He pouted and sat beside me.This guy really know how to make my heart beats.I looked at his side face and really,he is really so good-looking.

 "Let's go now.We'll be late."He stood up and slowly walking away.Geez,this guy really."Yah!!Wait for me."

 I hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter