Out of Control

Living in Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gong Seung Yeon's POV

"We are-" They didn't have a chance to continue because someone stormed in. I looked more closely. It was Shin Hye-eonni. After seeing her, I had a tiny bit of hope that maybe Jong Hyun came too.

"Are you okay?" She started looking at me from head to toe, checking for any injuries. "What happened?" 

"Umm... Miss, if I may. She fainted due to fatigue. So, she has to rest until the doctor discharges her." The same girl who was talking to the doctor a moment ago, said.

"Eonni, did you come alone?" My voice became clearer. But to my utter disappointment, she shook her head.

"Bianhe. They couldn't make it. Their manager called them, I think. But, they might stop by later on." I only nodded and went back to staring at the ceiling.

Then I heard girl speak again. So, I turned towards her. "Oh yeah. By the way, I'm Eunji and they are, Naeun-ah, Chorong-eonni, Bomi-ah, Namjoo and Hayoung. We're Apink." She pointed to the said person each time.

Apink? Are they idols? They seemed familiar so maybe I've seen them before. "Nice to meet you. I'm Gong Seung Yeon." I felt obligated to introduce myself since they did help me.

"Ommo! I knew it. You're the one from We Got Married. I love the haunted house episode." The girl named Chorong, said.

I smiled awkwardly at her, remembering that time too. She really felt like crying because she hated, absolutely HATED, haunted houses. Then, to top it all off, I suddenly remembered the fight between me and him.

RING RING!

The whole room went silent when a phone suddenly rang. We looked at each other to see who's it was. Soon enough all eyes went to Chorong. I didn't know if she was older or not. She reacted quickly and searched inside her bag for her phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Chorong speaking." She answered politely.

A few seconds later she started speaking again. "Ah, bianhe. Bianhe. Bianhe. We'll pick her up later. Please take care of her until then." 

And again. "Ah, gomawo, Oppa. Annyeong" With that, she hung up. The room was still silent, since everyone was watching her.

"Who was it?" Bomi asked and everyone else was just listening in.

"Woohyun-oppa. We kind of forgot to pick up Lisa." She said. The rest of Apink had an 'uh-oh' look on their faces, while Shin Hye-eonni and I were just looking at them with a curious look.

(A/N: I'm sorry in advance if you don't like the idea. It's just that people have at least one bias, so I'm trying to add a lot of people for a more interesting story, but it's still mainly YongShin. I also added a random character so there's more to write and just in case, I don't know anyone named that. I just made up a random person. Took about 5mins to think of it.)

"We're in for a long evening..." Said Namjoo, while awkwardly laughing.

"Well then. You guys should go home. I'll stay with her." The Apink members stared at Eunji and me for a second and then nodded their heads.

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter