Yes!

Living in Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Yong Hwa's POV

'Did I hear that right?' It felt likes dream. 'No, I misheard.' I told myself. "What did you say?" I asked, hoping what I thought I heard was right.

"I love you, Jung YongHwa." With that my eyes brightened and I started grinning from ear to ear, like a lovesick teenager.

"YES!" I yelled, not caring about the stares we got from the people around us. Nothing could make my mood change. I was on cloud nine.

She giggled, while I kept chanting. "YES! YES! YES!" 

I stood up and then pulled her up. I hugged her as tightly as I could lifting her up slightly. I didn't care if this would end up in the news. I felt pretty secure because most of the people inside were elders.

We stayed like that for a while. Until we realised it had stopped raining. I grabbed our things and we walked out hand in hand, but not before getting a few things to cover her up, so we wouldn't be recognised by the fans. After that, we walked to the bus stop.

Park Shin Hye's POV

We were currently seated on the bus stop bench, holding hands. My heart was still beating rapidly, due to the previous events, but I was extremely happy. My conscious was right. 'That person is YongHwa'

The bus finally arrived. We hopped on, bought a ticket and then sat on an empty two-seater on the back. It wasn't hard because there was hardly anyone in the bus. Just a little kid with her mother, the bus driver and an elderly man. 

"Gwenchana?" I heard him ask. I turned my head towards him and smiled.

"I'm fine. Wae?" I replied, still smiling.

(A/N: Wae = Why)

"It's just you've been quiet since then. Is anything wrong?" He questioned with concern. 

"Ani. Nothing's wrong. I'm just really really happy. " I reassured him honestly.

"That's good" He smiled, as I rested my head on his shoulder. 

"Where are we going?" I asked quietly.

"To the CNBLUE's dorm. The boys were quite worried. Not to mention angry at me." He hesitated. I understood why.

"Oh... But everything's okay now." Happy thoughts filled my mind as I felt myself relax.

Jung Yong Hwa's POV

When the bus reached our stop, we got out and I lead her to the dorm. 'The boys are probably home by now' 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter