I'm Sorry

Living in Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye's POV

I had been staring out to nowhere in particular, overwhelmed with shock. I didn't know what was going on, but all I knew was my heart was aching for forgiveness. Guilt? Then all of a sudden, the previous events came flashing back all at once. Upon remembering, I broke down into tears. I was confused, shocked, guilty, angry at myself, but most of all, I was scared of what the outcome would be. This is all my fault...

"Shin Hye, YA! Come on, I'm in a hurry." My manager yelled from the distance. He kept yelling over and over again while fast-walking towards where I was. But he got no reply, not even a flinch from me. All I did was cry. I had no control. My heart ached so much. At that moment, I wanted to disappear.

When my manager reached me, he stopped yelling at me. Even though I wasn't looking at him, I knew he had a worried look on his face.

"Shin Hye, gwencha-" Before he could finish the sentence, I finally got control of myself and interrupted him.

"I'm fine!" I exclaimed, immediately going towards the van. I didn't want my face to be seen. I didn't want my weak side to be exposed. At least not to people who will judge me or question me, instead of just being by my side, comforting me with just their presence. Then it hit me hard... Yong Hwa. He understood me the best, he always made me happy and he stayed by my side.

'I'm Sorry, Yong. Why didn't I realise before? So you were the one all along...' I thought in my head. I needed to fix this... so I took out my phone. Then a thought popped into my head. Would he answer? Is he still mad at me?

I sighed. "Maybe it's best to just let him cool down for a bit..." I whispered to myself with a hint of sadness.

During the walk back to the van, my manager and I were silent. He got the hint that I didn't want to talk at the moment. When we got to the van, we went in and started our way to my house.

The ride back home seemed to drag on. It felt like hours when really, it was only just 10mins. I just wanted to get home. We finally reached our destination. I said a quick goodbye and a thank you to my manager, and then made my way inside. I didn't even bother looking around to see if there was anyone home. I just needed a little rest to calm me down. When the time comes, I'll talk to him...hopefully it would be soon.

Jung Yong Hwa's POV

RING RING RING
It was my phone again. Since 10am, Shin Hye was call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter