A Second Chance?

Living in Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Yong Hwa's POV

'Why is she avoiding me? She calls Min-Hyuk frequently, but why not me? Aren't I her best friend too? Everytime I call her, she doesn't pick up.' I was in a pit of depression. Whenever we invited her to hang out with us, she always rejects it with excuses, such as, 'My brother needs me to help him with something' or 'The agency is keeping me busy.' It was obvious she was lying. Then it hit me. It was because of that incident a month ago.

"ARGHHH!! STUPID! STUPID!" I yelled. I was starting to blame myself. What if she didn't want to be friends anymore? I ruined everything. Why didn't I just say, I didn't like anyone? I was overcome by frustration. I was so busy fighting with myself that I didn't notice my dongsaengs standing in front of me.

"Hyung, is something wrong? We heard you yell." Min-Hyuk asked in a worried tone. That brought me back to reality.

"Oh...I didn't see you guys there." I said, obviously trying to avoid the question. But they stood their ground.

"Hyung, we know you. You're not usually like this, so please tell us what's wrong. We've been really worried about you." Jung Shin joined in. It was no use. They cornered me.

"Hullyunghan...it's about Shin Hye...she has been avoiding me lately." I finally replied, knowing they wouldn't let me get away.

"Hyung! I can call her so you can talk!" Min-Hyuk exclaimed, trying to make me feel a bit better.

"Arasso. I'd like that." I smiled.

Min-Hyuk then took out his phone and dialled Shin Hye's number, knowing that it was her day off.

It didn't take long before she answered.

'Annyeonghaseyo.'

"Annyeong, Noona!" I saw Min-Hyuk smile.

"Ah~ Min-Hyukkie~ Why're you calling?"

"I have someone who wants to talk to you!" He then quickly handed me the phone before she could say anything else. I then put the phone against my ear. 

'Annyeong? Min-Hyuk?' I finally heard her v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter