YongHwa?

Living in Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park ShinHye's POV

I ran as fast as I could. I was crying in pain. I didn't know where I was going. I just let my legs take me anywhere.

Moments later, I stopped running. I finally lifted my head and looked around. 'How'd I end up?' I shrugged it off and walked to a spot where there was no one going by. It happened to be under a tree. I sat down and closed my eyes. Tears were threatening to fall.

I look upon those with love
My fragile heart
Shattering into pieces
Bit by bit

I know you're out there
Won't you come?
Save me from this feeling
This feeling so unknown

Somewhere out there
Is a person for me
Someone who'll save me
From heartache and pain

On the verge of giving up
The pieces of my heart
Hold together
Tighter than ever before

Love is mysterious
It's something you can't explain
Yet it's so blissful and fulfilling
But indeed difficult to find

Love can bring you so much
But can also leave you torn
Scary as it may seem but
That's Love

Those words kept repeating over and over, in my head. Love has two sides; good and bad. Right now, it's not working for me.

I needed rest. I wanted to clear my mind for a bit. I was on the verge of falling asleep, when.... 'That person is YongHwa' I shot up, breathing heavily as I was again reminded of him.

When I calmed myself down, I returned to my original position. I started to doze off. And soon enough I fell asleep.

No One's POV

The boys were shocked beyond belief. Never in their entire lives as bandmates, have they ever seen their hyung act the way he did. Especially to their noona. Silence filled the room. Min-Hyuk and JungShin were so angry and shocked, while JongHyun was standing there, holding their food, not knowing what was going on. So he decided to break the uncomfortable silence.

"What just happened?" He asked, reluctantly, while putting their food on an empty table.

"Hyung..." That's all JungShin and Min-Hyuk could say. He was too shocked to answer the question.

Jung YongHwa's POV

I arrived at the place where I go to think. Han River. The place I can relax and think about my issues in reality.

I was walking, while looking at the sky. I had a cap and scarf on, so no one was able to recognise me, but I still went to look for a deserted place. As soon as there was silence, I looked straight in front of me.

Upon looking forward, my eyes widened. 'No it can't be.' I thought, but as I got closer, it was confirmed to be what I had thought. It was her. I was about to go back to where I came from, but my body wouldn't let me. Instead I went closer to her. When I was towering over her sleeping form, my heart started beating rapidly. I tried to get away but my body made me sit right next to her.

For a few minutes, I just sat still. Suddenly, something landed on my right shoulder. I turned my head towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter