I Just Needed More Time

Living in Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye's POV

The moment he left, I knew he had misunderstood my intentions. All I wanted was more time to consume all the events that had happened that day. I needed to tell him. I used his jacket, which was still with me, as an excuse.

"I'll just go give this back to him." I excused myself. I made my way to his bedroom door. As soon as I got there, I knocked on the door.

"I'm busy." He said, but I knew him well enough to know it was a lie.

I opened the door slowly. And let myself in. When I got looked at him, I saw him facing the ceiling. The moment he felt someone's presence, he got up.

"I said I was bu-" He paused, upon realising it was me. Then a cold expression appeared on his face. "What do you want?" He said blankly.

"Let me explain before this gets too far." I paused, making sure I had his attention. When I knew I did, I took a deep breath and continued. "I really do love you."

"Sure you do..." He mumbled sarcastically. I knew he was stubborn so this was going to be hard.

"I'm serious." I replied sternly.

"Then explain to me why you did that?" I was prepared for this question in my mind, but now that it was brought up, no words would come out.

"Speechless, aren't we?" He said coldly. This wasn't what he thought. I decided to express my feelings through actions, because actions speak louder than words.

I fast-walked towards him and then did the unexpected. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a light peck on the lips. I saw how shocked he was and I knew it had gone as planned.

"I just needed more time to think about what's happened. It was too much for my brain to process, but if you want to tell them, then let's." This was a very courageous leap for me. Although I was afraid of the antis, Yong Hwa was my first priority. 

"You mean, go public?" I nodded while smiling.

"Let's go public when we're ready. But for now just CNBLUE and our industries, okay?" If Yong Hwa wants that, I'm happy with it.

"Arasso." I replied.

The moment was suddenly ruined by Jung Shin. 

"I was right!" He exclaimed. 

Yong Hwa and I immediately let go of each other, blushing. 'Damn, I forgot to close the door.' 

"Congrats." Lee Jong Hyun said, with a smirk on his face.

"Oi! Didn't I tell you to sleep?" Yong Hwa half shouting and half laughing, as he made his way towards his bandmates. I just stood there, watching them with a smile still plastered on my face.

The mood was suddenly interrupted when my phone rang. I fished through my bag until I found it. When I did, I answered it immediately when I read the caller ID.

"Annyeonghaseyo?"

'Shin Hye-ah, I'm waiting at the parking lot. I'll take you home before your parents worry.' My manager said.

"Arasso, I'll be right down." I replied, before ending the call and putting my phone back in my bag.

I looked up to find the boys looking at me with raised eyebrows. Understanding what they were gesturing, I told them before they would start to worry.

"My manager is waiting for me outside. I'll be going now. Annyeong." I put his jacket on his bed and made my way past the boys, towards the front door.

(A/N: Annyeong can also mean 'bye')

"Wait!" Yong Hwa called out and I turned around. "Let me walk you out." 

"Okay." My smile only got wider when he grabbed my free hand.

Shin Hye's Manager's POV

I was waiting ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter