*ALTERNATIVE ENDING* EPILOGUE

Best(Boy)Friend

[A/N] DUE TO PUBLIC DEMAND. HERE YOU GO!

EPILOGUE

AUTHOR’S POV

6 years later…

“Yes, I’ll get right to it,” Hyukjae said while on the phone with his boss, “No problem, Kibum.”

His boss asked him to accompany their wedding planner. No, Hyuk’s not getting married. His boss is. And no, he is not an assistant. He is a good friend of their boss. He’s the best man for crying out loud. He just couldn’t say no to his dear friend. So, it led him to numerous works preparing for the wedding.

But enough of that. I know you’re not interested in this. You just want to know where Donghae is and if they got their happily ever after.

I’ll break it to you easily. But in reality, there is no happily ever after. So, no, they did not meet like those cliché love stories where after a few years, they’ll go back into each other’s arms. Heh.

But I will tell you Hyukjae’s life after high school.


Once upon a time, there was an 18 year-old boy named Lee Hyukjae. He had a dramatic past (which he wouldn’t like to bring up) and a bright future ahead of him. So, what did he do in the past 6 years of his life?

He chose his bright future.

After that emotional farewell to Donghae, he did not sulk once. He was glad he got it out his chest. He moved into the school-offered dormitory and studied advertising management, which was definitely not his first choice, but he was happy he chose it.

He and Yunho live in the same floor of their dorm but they don’t see each other often (Yunho took up chemical engineering). He meets up with Heechul, Hangeng and Leeteuk when they’re free. He had a normal college life. Parties, drinks, staying up until 6AM and the likes. The only difference was he passed college with flying colors (which meant he became sleepless most of the time) and graduated with honors, again.

He immediately applied at MALMAC Co., his current company, after graduating and got accepted. And after 2 years in service, Hyukjae’s salary is $9000 per month (Yes, he is filthy ing rich).

His love life? Yes, he tried dating, both men and women. But none really sparked interest in him. The longest relationship he had after high school was 5 months.

5 freaking months.

So, yeah. At the age of 24, he’s got what he needed and wanted except for a stable relationship.

Hyukjae actually came to those thoughts that he’ll be alone forever. It did bother him. He wanted a family. But he is the problem. He’s either too scared or too picky. He knows he has to change it. But what can he do? He’s not broken anymore, but he is still scarred. Scars don’t disappear easily.

He heaved a sigh, letting the air control wherever his life is taking him.

+++

NARRATOR’S POV

A few months later the day of the wedding came. Friends and families of the bride and groom stayed at the hotel where the reception will be held.

He is now with Kibum at their dressing room. Both men are finished getting ready 4 hours before the wedding. Hyukjae was wearing a tuxedo with a cute little bowtie around his neck, black pants and black leather shoes with his hair spiking upward.

“Oh, !” Kibum exclaimed.

Hyukjae looked at his friend, “What is it?”

“. . . ,” Kibum stood up and paced back and forth.

“Dude, what is it?” Hyukjae asked, worried about how his friend is acting, and stood up, as well.

“, Joohyun is going to ing kill me, ,” Kibum ruffled his hair, afraid of what his fiancée might say to him.

“Kibum, what the hell is it?” Hyukjae asked again.

Kibum shook his head and shouted, “!”

“DUDE!” Hyukjae held Kibum’s shoulders, “What the hell is wrong?”

Kibum got surprised and smiled shyly, “Sorry, Hyuk. I didn’t mean to act that way,” he sighed and Hyukjae let go of his shoulders, “It’s just that I’m supposed to pick up Joohyun’s friend from the airport in 30 minutes. He’s attending the wedding and he just came from Japan,” he rubbed his temples.

“That’s it?” Hyukjae asked. Kibum nodded and Hyuk chuckled, “Dude, I got your back,” he said and removed his bowtie and coat and replaced the coat with a black vest. He grabbed his keys, “I’ll be the one to fetch him. I know you’re too excited to drive,” Hyuk joked and went to the door.

Kibum breathed out a sigh, “Thanks, dude. You’re a lifesaver,” he flashed a smile.

“Don’t mention it. I wouldn’t want you to have an early divorce,” he said and they both laughed, “Who am I going to fetch, anyway?”

“Someone named Donghae. I don’t know what he looks like but he’s probably wearing the same thing as you are,” Kibum said.

Hyukjae got lost at the name mentioned by his friend. He immediately shook those thoughts away and smiled at Kibum, “Okay, see you later, then.”

“You are the best, Lee Hyukjae!” Kibum screamed. Hyukjae laughed and closed the door.

A deep sigh escaped his throat. He couldn’t help but think about his Donghae. Well, not really his, but you get the point. He wouldn’t know how to react when he sees Donghae again. Would he be delighted? Mad? Upset? Longing? Happy? Fulfilled? He doesn’t know. He never knew it would reach this point.

Sure, he wanted to see Donghae again. But he didn’t want to go willy-nilly and possibly ruin the moment again. He wanted every part of their meeting be planned out so no unwanted feelings would pass by.

He smiled to himself and erased his thoughts. Out of all people in Korea named “Donghae”, how can he be sure it is really Lee Donghae who was born on October 15? And it wouldn’t be a miracle if there was another Lee Donghae born on the same day as Donghae. It’s a small world, after all.

He walked out of the hotel and drove to the airport.


The trip to the airport was a good 45-minute drive from the hotel, which meant Hyukjae was late for around 20 minutes, but that didn’t really matter. He has been waiting for Donghae for about an hour now. He has no idea whether he had already passed by him or something. He had no clue on how this Donghae person looked like. How the hell is he supposed to fetch him?

He waited outside the main entrance of the airport where a lot of families where present, probably waiting for their relatives. He can see hugs, kisses and smiles everywhere. It made his heart soften (and slightly returned his faith in humanity).

“WHAT? I CAN’T HEAR YOU, JUJU,” someone shouted, probably on his phone. The sound startled and irritated Hyukjae. He looked at the source of the sound and regretted it.

It is him. After 6 years, he finally met Donghae again.

Of course, it had to be him. Right here, right now.

Wearing a gray polo and white tie with his coat on his forearm, it was a different Donghae, Hyukjae thought. But the brown orbs, almond eyes, fluffy brunet hair, thin lips and crooked smile he wore, it was still the old Donghae, his best friend. The hard thumping of his heart woke him up from his daydream and watched Donghae in a distance, close enough to hear what he was saying and far enough to hide from him.

“I thought your fiancé is here to fetch me? What the hell, Juju! Who’s fetching me now?” Donghae said. Hyukjae analyzed what he said. Kibum was supposed to pick a guy named Donghae, who is a friend of his fiancée, Joohyun. Donghae is calling someone “Juju” which was probably Joohyun’s nickname.

Talk about coincidence.

“What? The best man?” he shook his head, “Joohyun! How can you think of setting me up with your husband’s best man? I’m a lost ing puppy right now!” Donghae exclaimed and pouted.

Hyukjae smirked. Donghae still pouts. He still acts like a baby. The only difference is in his appearance. He looks more manly now – buff body, well defined facial features, slightly lacking in height (it made him adorable to look at). Hyukjae decides it’s time to go and face Donghae. He wouldn’t want to be late for Kibum’s wedding.
 

“Juju, I’m scared right now. What if someone I don’t know claims to be the best man and kidnaps me and sells my body parts? Oh, come one, Joohyun. Don’t act like it’s not poss –” Donghae was cut off from his words when he turned around and saw Hyukjae walking to his direction.

Their eyes met. Hyukjae felt tingly, but it was comfortable. It was like rekindling the past moments when they were kids and were free from emotions. Of course, the thought of the scene on their graduation day popped up in his mind. But it didn’t bother him that much. He was just glad to see Donghae.

He stopped in front of the younger and smiled brightly. Donghae smiled awkwardly and said to his phone, “Hey, Ju? I’ll call you back, okay? I promise I’ll make it there. Bye,” he quickly stated and turned off his phone, “Hi.”

“Hey.”

Donghae looked down and around their area to avoid awkwardness, “What are you doing here?” he asked.

Hyukjae chuckled a bit, “Funny thing, actually,” he put his hand on his nape, “You’re Seo Joohyun’s friend, right?”

Donghae’s eyes widened, “You know Joo – wait, don’t tell me you’re Kibum ssi’s best man?”

“Okay, then I won’t tell you,” Hyukjae joked, “Yeah, I am. And I am here to pick you up.”

Donghae’s mouth is dropped, “Wow. That’s a… pleasant surprise,” he stuttered.

Hyukjae nodded, “Yeah,” he awkwardly laughed, “So, let’s go?”

“Yeah, we wouldn’t want to be late. Joohyun will kill me if I’m late,” Donghae said and grabbed his suitcase.

“Kibum would kill me,” Hyukjae responded. While they were walking in a very awkward silence, Hyuk noticed the luggage trailing behind Donghae, “Let me get that for you,” he said and tried grabbing the handle from Donghae’s hand.

“Oh no, that would be unnecessary, Hyukjae,” Donghae declined and smiled softly.

“Nah, I insist. You must be tired after the flight,” Hyukjae added and accidentally brushed his hand on Donghae’s hand, which made both of them flinch a bit.

There was another awkward silence between them. Donghae distanced himself a bit more from Hyukjae and laughed, “See, I told you it was unnecessary.”

Hyukjae mimicked Donghae and laughed softly, as well. They reached his car and Hyukjae opened the compartment for Donghae’s luggage. After placing it there, he closed it and rushed to the front seat and opened the door for Donghae. It was awkward, but it felt like it was the right thing to do. He got in the driver’s seat, started the engine and they drifted off.


The drive was slow and quiet. It was almost suffocating for Hyukjae and he’s sure Donghae feels the same. He was focused on driving while the other is focused on his phone. It was conveniently inconvenient.

They arrived at the hotel parking lot in silence and walked up to the room where Joohyun was staying.

“When did you meet Joohyun?” Hyukjae asked.

“I met her in a library,” Donghae said.

Hyukjae chuckled, “You read now?”

Donghae smiled, “Yes, I do. Now, I understand why you were so addicted to literature before. It’s a treasure in a compiled set of paper.”

“Well, your vocabulary has improved. I’m very convinced,” Hyukjae joked and they both laughed.

“When did you meet Joohyun?” Donghae asked back.

“I was already working for Kibum back then when he invited me to an emersion with a few more of his trusted colleagues. Joohyun was there and I found out she was Kibum’s girlfriend,” Hyukjae declaimed.

Donghae nodded and they reached Joohyun’s dressing room. Hyukjae knocked on the door and it was opened by Joohyun’s sister, “Oh Hyukjae, hi. What are you doing here?”

“Hi, Hwayeon. I’m just here to tell Joohyun that Donghae is here,” he said and pointed the man next to him.

“Oh,” Hwayeon looked at Joohyun and shouted, “Joohyun! A guy named Donghae is here with Hyukjae!”

Hyukjae heard a muffled “Let them in!” and Hwayeon looked at them and said, “You may come in.”

They went inside and Joohyun’s scream of delight filled the room. She stood up, regardless of her heavy underwear for her gown, and hugged Donghae.

“Hae, I missed you so much!” Joohyun squealed again.

Hae.

The nickname echoed in Hyuk’s head many times. He used to call Donghae that way. He hated that he can’t bear to hear such a bold word that used to be the most often word he uses.

“I missed you, too, Joohyun!” Donghae cooed.

They broke the hug and Joohyun looked at Hyukjae, “Thank you so much, Hyukjae! If it weren’t for you, Donghae would’ve never reached the wedding on time.”

Hyukjae smiled, “Don’t mention it,” he said, “I’ll be heading upstairs now,” he looked at Donghae, “If you need anything, Donghae, just go to the 3rd room in the upper floor, okay? That’s where Kibum and I are staying.”

“Sure thing, Hyukjae,” Donghae smiled.

Hyukjae smiled back and left the room. And after stepping out, it seemed like the air got lighter. He could breathe better.

He shook his head, “It’s only infatuation, Hyukjae. Get yourself together,” he thought.


Hyukjae and Kibum were playing cards an hour and a half before the wedding starts. When Hyukjae got back, Kibum bombarded him with questions about Donghae.

“How does he look like?”

“He’s okay.”

“Rate him, 10 being the highest.”

“9”

Hyukjae almost regretted answering that question with integrity. At least, he could be honest to his self. And besides, he can’t deny the fact that Donghae’s face matured big time.

Hyukjae stood up from his seat, “Hey, dude I’m just going to use the bathroom.”

Kibum smirked, “You’re just afraid to lose.”

“Says the guy who is playing cards on his wedding day,” Hyukjae fired back and went inside.

Hyukjae did his business inside the comfort room and washed his hands. He looked up on the hotel mirror, praising his self again for being such a handsome man. He went outside the bathroom only to spot the room Kibum-less.

“Kibum?”

Hyukjae tried walking around their room trying to look for his friend – every spot, every nook and every cranny. He tried looking inside the very narrow walk-in closet to check if Kibum’s just playing with him and hiding in it. He still can’t find anyone.

He suddenly heard soft footsteps near the closet door. Thinking it was Kibum, he thought about closing the door and grabbing Kibum inside the closet to trap him. And as the footsteps come closer, Hyukjae couldn’t hold in his laughter. When the figure appeared in front of him, he grabbed the person’s shoulders and dragged him inside the closet.

But instead of Kibum, it was Donghae. Shocked, Hyukjae lost his balance and fell down on the floor of the closet with Donghae on top of him. Donghae’s foot dragged back the door and accidentally closed it. They heard the loud click of the door and stared at each other. They both knew it could only mean one thing.

Donghae got up from Hyukjae’s body and tried opening the door, shaking the knob furiously. Hyukjae got up as well and watched Donghae struggling to get the door open. Donghae then slammed the door multiple times before shaking the knob again.

Donghae stopped moving and looked at Hyukjae, “We’re locked.”

“Really? I had no idea,” Hyukjae said sarcastically.

Donghae rolled his eyes and placed his forehead on the door, lightly banging it, “What are we going to do?”

Hyukjae scoffed, “You tell me! What were you doing in our room? And where the hell is Kibum?”

Donghae’s tongue clucked, “Okay, first of all, don’t act like it’s my entire fault. This wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t drag me here. Second, Kibum went down to the lobby to confirm some stuff about the wedding. I went here to call him.”

“Then, why did you stay inside the room instead of getting out?” Hyukjae frustratingly asked.

“Because Kibum told me to tell you that he won’t be able to finish playing your game of poker and so you could follow him at the lobby after ten minutes,” Donghae sighed, “It’s going to take longer than ten minutes in our condition.”

Agreeing with what Donghae said, Hyukjae sat on the floor and rest his head on the wall. Donghae mimicked Hyuk’s actions and sat down in front of him. Two silent minutes passed by before Donghae decides to speak, “So, how was college?”

Hyukjae laughed a bit, “Really, Lee Donghae? You are doing small talk?”

Donghae shrugged, “Well, what do you want me to say? Ask about your life or something?” he joked and they laughed.

“I guess I prefer the first one better,” Hyukjae said, “College? It was okay. It was really stressful but I’m glad it happened to me. It made me feel better about myself.”

Donghae nodded, “So, let me guess. You graduated with honors again, huh?”

Hyukjae chuckled, “Yeah.”

“Ah, that’s good to hear.”

There was a short silence when Hyukjae looked at Donghae and spoke, “How about you? How was college?”

“The usual . I keep getting cliff-hanging grades and kept partying every other night. It was some whacked up life back then. I’m surprised I got accepted in a job after graduation,” Donghae stated.

Hyukjae nodded and remembered something, “How’s Siwon?”

Donghae looked at him and smiled a bit, “Siwon? I don’t know. I’ve been seeing him a lot on television. I think he’s doing well.”

Hyukjae’s eyebrows met, “What do you mean? Didn’t you two go to the same college?”

Donghae shook his head.

Hyukjae was in disbelief. He looked at Donghae again, “Where did you go to college, then?”

“Seoul International,” Donghae replied casually.

“Huh,” Hyukjae replied blankly.

“What about Yunho? Where is he now?” Donghae bluntly asked.

“He’s working in MALMAC’s sister company as an interior designer,” Hyukjae answered.

“So you two still contact each other?” Donghae asked.

Hyukjae tilted his head, “Hmmm… I guess it would be about very important work-related stuff when I call Yunho.”

Donghae nodded, “So, I guess you’re successful now,” he jokingly pushed Hyukjae.

Hyukjae laughed, “I wouldn’t call it as successful but I am contented.”

Donghae chuckled, “Perfectionist Hyuk is perfectionist.”

Hyuk.

The sound replayed in his head again. How long has it been when he last heard that word coming out of Donghae’s mouth? 6 years. He still can’t believe ¼ of his life was without Donghae.

“Hey, at least I still have the charms, huh,” Hyukjae laughed.

Donghae smirked, “I bet all your co-workers are falling for those charms.”

Hyukjae flushed a bit, “Actually, I haven’t dated anyone from the company yet.”

Donghae’s eyed widened, “What?! You can’t be serious, Hyuk.”

“Yes, I am,” Hyukjae chuckled, “I think I only had a few serious relationships in college. The rest were just flings.”

Donghae’s mouth gaped, “Wow, Lee Hyukjae, a resident good boy next door, flinging and playing with people’s heart in college?”

“Yeah, how you played with mine,” Hyuk thought and slapped himself mentally for thinking it.

Hyukjae smirked, “Yeah, like you’ve hadn’t played with anyone in college?”

Donghae’s face dimmed and he got serious, “Actually, I haven’t been in a relationship since Siwon and I.”

“Oh,” Hyukjae said, “Long distance, huh?”

Donghae got confused, “What?”

“When did you two break up?” Hyukjae asked.

“We broke up when he left for America during high school, Hyukjae. Don’t you remember?” Donghae asked.

Hyukjae got confused as well, “Wait, didn’t you two get back together?”

Donghae’s face dimmed more, “No, we didn’t.”

Hyukjae nodded slowly, analyzing the situation, “So, the entire deal about… y’know, me being your boyfriend before,” Hyukjae blushed while talking about it, “it didn’t succeed?” he chuckled.

Donghae sighed, “Apparently not,” he laughed.

“But what was up with the ring at the school garden before?” Hyukjae remembered.

“What?” Donghae asked, “How did you know about that?”

Hyukjae bit his lip, “Funny thing, actually,” he laughed nervously. He shouldn’t have brought it up.

“What’s so funny about it?” Donghae asked.

“I don’t know if I could tell you,” Hyukjae said, still biting his lip in embarrassment. He was caught in a naughty act of spying two people.

“What do you mean by that? Hyukjae, it’s no big deal. Just tell me how you found out about it,” Donghae asked.

Hyukjae opened his mouth to speak when the door opened. They both looked up and saw Hwayeon staring down at them.

“There you two are! We’ve been looking everywhere for you two,” Hwayeon said, “What are you doing here anyway?”

“We were locked in,” Donghae said and stood up, “Thanks to Hyukjae.”

Hyukjae rolled his eyes, “Of course. Blame it on the person who didn’t have a clue on anything.”

Hwayeon snickered, “Stop fighting! We need to go. The wedding will start in 45 minutes!”


The roaring sounds of music from gigantic speakers filled the room. The wedding ceremony was finished and it was already dance time at the reception area. Kibum and Joohyun are happily dancing with their loved ones. As much as Hyukjae wants to join in the fun, he wants to be alone right now.

He couldn’t help but think about Donghae and Siwon. They never got back together. It made him feel worse about himself. He tried moving on before thinking that he did a good deed in bringing back love to the two of them. He had successfully moved on because of that. But now, he has to feel like for believing a lie. Knowing the truth is very painful sometimes.

He stayed at the table within the balcony and enjoyed the fresh air given by the night breeze to him. He reflected on the stupid things he had done in high school (mostly with Donghae) while drinking red wine to calm down his nerves.

He agreed to be the fake boyfriend of his best friend. He fell in love with his best friend. He proclaimed his self as the real boyfriend of his best friend. He ruined the relationship of Siwon and his best friend. He ended his friendship with his best friend.

That’s a good summary, no?

He doesn’t know how to act. He wishes they’ll just meet today and then Donghae could go away. Hyukjae had received the closure he needed. He doesn’t want to live in curiosity anymore – curious of how they could’ve been if they did end up together.

Feelings? It used to be lost in Hyukjae’s dictionary. Longing was the only thing he felt. He longs for Donghae, just for closure. But he’d be lying to himself if he said he doesn’t feel anything anymore.

He’d be lying to himself if he said he didn’t want to try being with Donghae even just for one week. He’d be lying to himself if he said he was not hyped up when he saw Donghae at the airport. He’d be lying to himself if he said he didn’t wish that it wasn’t actually his Lee Donghae that he’s with right now.

Oh, he’s here.

Donghae suddenly appeared beside Hyukjae out of nowhere. Hyukjae looked at him shockingly and Donghae just flashed a heart-warming smile at him. Hyukjae shyly smiled back and looked at the view in front of them.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Donghae said, referring to their view of Seoul right now.

Hyukjae nodded, “Very.”

They sat there in a comfortable silence.

“So, about the ring-garden thing,” Donghae started.

Hyukjae laughed, “This again, Donghae?” he sighed, “Look, I wasn’t spying on you two. I was just sitting near you guys and I saw kneeling and rings and hugging. So, I assumed you agreed.”

Donghae nodded, “Well, you assumed wrong. I turned him down,” he said.

“That’s the thing. I don’t get why you turned him down when you were dead crazy about him back then,” Hyukjae stated.

“Infatuation?” Donghae laughed. Hyukjae rolled his eyes. Donghae continued, “But seriously, I was very confused during those times.”

Hyukjae looked at him, “Confused about what?”

“Me. Siwon. You. Everything, basically,” Donghae sighed.

“Me? Why were you confused about me? Was there anything about me to be confused about?” Hyukjae asked.

Donghae looked back at him and smiled, “I was stupid back then, Hyukjae. If only I could go back and change everything I did, take back everything I said, go back to where it all started.”

“Where did it all started?” Hyukjae asked.

“It all started when I met you,” Donghae looked deep into his brown orbs, mesmerizing Hyukjae.

“What’re you trying to say, Donghae?” Hyukjae nervously but firmly said.

They faced each other. And it felt like all the wonderful memories are flashing in space between them since they were kids until earlier that day when they were locked in the closet.

Donghae sniffed a bit, his eyes watering, “Remember when you told me to stay happy, Hyuk?”

Hyukjae nodded. Every muscle of his heart tearing to pieces remembering that scene with Donghae in front of him, narrating his last line to the other.

Donghae smiled, a tear falling down his cheek, “Well, if I could go back in time, I would tell a guy named Lee Hyukjae that how can I be happy when I don’t have him beside me?” he said and sobbed.

Hyukjae felt his cheek become wet, too. He slowly reached out and hugged Donghae. It all felt right. Every moved they did was allowed. It wasn’t for show anymore. It wasn’t for anyone else. It was just for the two of them. And it felt right.

They slightly parted. Hyukjae cupped Donghae’s face and wiped the tears off his cheeks. They looked each other in the eyes.

“I wanted to say I like you before but I guess it was more appropriate to my heart if I said I love you. I love you, Hyukjae. I really do. Every call, every text, every letter and every mail I had received before, I wished it was all from you. I hoped for you to come back. But I guess I hurt you real bad,” Donghae’s sobs got louder and louder.

Hyukjae shook his head, tears still falling, “Shhh, Donghae. It’s my fault. I should’ve talked to you afterwards. I just-”

Donghae shook his head more rapidly, “No, Hyukjae. It’s my entire fault. Do you think if I told you I love you on the day of our graduation, it would reach this point? Damn it, Hyukjae. I lived a quarter of my life without you. I could barely breathe. Now, I’m not asking for anything but your forgiveness. I’m sorry for leading you up then bringing you down. I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry for being this big fat jerk that broke your heart. I’m sorry for realizing that I love you a day too late. I’m sorry for-”

Hyukjae sealed Donghae’s talking by claiming his lips. Donghae’s sobs stopped and he felt like melting in Hyuk’s arms. Hae immediately wrapped his arms around Hyukjae’s neck and they deepened their kiss. It was soft. It was pure. It was true. It was the sweetest kiss they had ever tasted. They moved in sync like they had already done it a million times already. They didn’t want any rush. And it was worth the six years of waiting.

They slowly drift apart. Hyukjae looked at Donghae and hugged him like they used to before.

Because they were back where they belong, with each other.

“I loved you before. I love you now. I love you forever. Our love will never change.”
 

[A/N] Sorry this might be a bit crappy for your liking hahaha haven't proof read it yet. I'll do edits next time!
And because I love you people so much, here is the in-demand EunHae ending~ *confetti*
I updated today because today, JULY 19, 2015. IS MY BIRTHDAY WEEEEE! 
Yesterday was EunHae day so I was very inspired <333 

This marks the official end of my first chaptered story. 

Subscribe to my other story? I'll update as soon as I can //cries// I'm super busy
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/957734/summer-with-the-red-notebook-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-fluff-superjunior 
(if you can't access it, just go to my stories and find "Summer with the Red Notebook")

THANK YOU SO MUCH PPL. 
You are free to unsubscribe (please don't haha)
ilysm<3

xoxoxo
-smilingangel-