Break

Will You be Alright?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun dreamed the car ride would be filled with silence. Of course, Chanyeol crushed this dream. He kept rambling about little things and asking the other on his opinions on matters he couldn't care less about.

"And then Kyungsoo ing attacked th-" Chanyeol was rambling.

"Can we please just listen to music? I hate small talk." He broke his silence.

"You hate everything..." He complained but still turned the radio on. Sounds of electronic dance music filled the car and Baekhyun was more miserable than before. He opened his mouth to complain,  but Chanyeol beat him to it.

"I'm guessing since I hate this music so do you."

Baek nodded and Chanyeol switched the song to what he called one of his favorites. He instantly recognized the song as 서시*; it was one of his all time favorites too. He sang along quietly hoping the other wouldn't notice.  Again, this hope was smothered.

"No way you like this song?"

"I think it's more surprising that you like it."

"Wow way to stereotype."

“You ha--"

"We're here."

He looked up to see the castle that was the Park household. Baekhyun was not poor; he was actually extremely far from it yet Chanyeol’s made his house feel small.

“Come on, Baek.” Again with the ing nickname.

“Still don’t like nicknames.”

“Still don’t care.”

Truthfully, he wanted to explore Chanyeol’s house. It seemed to hold many secrets and stories and Baekhyun wanted to know them all. He knew Chanyeol would let him if he asked, but he really didn’t want to seem interested in the giant’s life.

“We can work in here.” He said leading him into a room on the second floor. The walls were a dark blue and lined with i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter