Parents

Will You be Alright?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    He watched over Baek as he slept. The boy looked so peaceful despite his bandages and bruises. The painkillers were working and he slept soundly. Chanyeol laid his head down on Baekhyun’s bed and tried to sleep too.  Baekhyun’s screaming woke him up.

    “NO!” He screeched. “Mom, Dad, please don’t go.” His screams turned into sobs.

    “Baek, wake up,” He gently shook him.

    “You never said my name.” He was sleep talking.

    “What?”

    “Dad, you’ve never said my name. Do you even know it?” He chuckled which was creepy as hell yet still sad. “You don’t, do you? You only ever called me nicknames…”

    “Baekhyun, please wake up,” He tried to shake him again. This must be why he hated nicknames. There was more to this story, but he wanted him to tell him when he was ready not when he was drugged out and asleep. With a few more shakes, his eyes fluttered open.

    “Where,” he winced moving his hand to his rib cage, “am I?”

    “The hospital. You fell down my stairs.”

    “Right…”

    “I’ll go get the nurse, okay?” Baekhyun nodded.

    “Mr. Byun, we couldn’t contact your parents.” The nurse said when she came in.

    “I don’t have parents.”

    “What do you mean?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter