Will You be Alright?

Will You be Alright?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It was Chanyeol’s turn to present. This was it. He was finally going to confess. He’ll accept it right? He even let him stay with him last night; that’s a good sign. He was so freaking nervous.

    “It’s just the two of us remember?” Baekhyun placed a hand on his shoulder.

    “Right just the two of us.” Here goes nothing.

    “So why did you want to meet?” Baek followed his script.

    “There’s something that I’ve been meaning to tell you for a while now.” He tugged at his lip nervously.

    “And that is?”

    “Truthfully, I have someone I like…”

    “Who? Jongdae? Kyungsoo? Jongin?” Their friends were stirring at the mention of their names.

    “No, not them.”

    “Then who?”

    “You…”

    “Me?”

    “Actually, I’ve liked you since I first met you. You’re smart and funny. Even though you act tough, you are really kind. You have the voice of an angel. I mean you are just amazing and I like you--a lot.” He did it; he confessed. Baekhyun was at a loss for words.

    “Thank you Mr. Park and Mr. Byun,” their teacher said, “you both did very well.”

    Oh God, what will he do now? Surely Baek will answer him later. . He thought confessing would relieve the anxiety not make it worse.

    They didn’t talk much the rest of the day. Baekhyun wasn’t sure if he was being serious or if it was just part of the assignment. He wanted it to be serious, but if it wasn’t he didn’t want to mention it and make a fool of himself. It was probably better that the part ways anyway. It’s not like Chanyeol would want to be with someone as boring and depressing as him.

    “Yeol,” he called to the other while he finished packing.

    “Yeah?”

    “Can I sing you one more song before I leave?”

    “You don’t have to ask to sing, Baekhyun.” He sat down on the window sill by hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter