White Night

Will You be Alright?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and Baekhyun grew accommodated to living with Chanyeol and his family. He didn’t feel as if he had gotten closer to the other yet he was more comfortable around him then he had been a month ago.

    “The doctor said the cast should be ready to come off next week,” he mentioned as the two sat on the window sill in his room one evening.

    “How are your ribs?” Chanyeol continued to stare out the window. He seemed different today. Baek didn’t exactly know what was off about him, but something definitely was.

    “They aren’t as sore and he he said they should be better in a couple more weeks.”

    “That’s good.”

    “What’s wrong?” He needed to find out what was bothering him.

    “Nothing.”

    “Liar.”

    “Why do you even care?” The words were laced with venom.

    “Yeol, what’s the matter?”

    “Byun Baekhyun is using nicknames? Wow what a time to be alive.” He stood up and started to walk away. Baekhyun grabbed the tail of his shirt and tried to pull him back.

    “Park Chanyeol, talk to me.” His voice was serious but still caring.

    “I really don’t want to.”

    “You need to do something because seeing you like this isn’t fun.”

    “I’m so sorry I’m inconveniencing you with my mood!” He was starting to raise his voice.

    “You know it’s not like that!” He matched his volume.

    “Then what is it like?”

    This questioned shocked Baekhyun. What was it like? He had never cared before, but now…

    “You don’t even know, do you?” He scoffed. He tried to leave again and this time he didn’t try to stop him.

    Baekhyun laid in bed thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter