Consolation

Unspoken...

Qri got up hastily. She was about to get rid of her mask when a hand stopped it. She looked around to see herself at a hospital. She turned to the side and was greeted by a kiss.

"Soyeon-ah?" Qri was shocked to see her.

"Hey..." Soyeon greeted her girl and pecked her cheek.

"Why am I here? Where's Jiyeon and Boram?" Qri asked.

"You got stabbed by Jiyeon, remember? And Boram's outside...waiting..." Soyeon answered.

Qri nodded. She even blushed when she saw Soyeon. Despite of her ignorance, her feelings never withered. She felt Soyeon hug her tight. She never felt so happy in her entire life. She cried and hugged Soyeon back.

"I love you so much." Soyeon confessed.

Qri was speechless. She would ask if Soyeon was kidding but she wanted this feeling to last long, even if it was just a dream.

"I love you...I always do..." Qri replied.

Soyeon released and caressed Qri's face. She held her hand and kissed it.

"Soyeon-ah, where's Areum-yah? I want to see her..." Qri asked.

Soyeon released again. She walked away and turned her back away from Qri.

"What's wrong? Tell me where she is." Qri said worriedly.

"Jihyun-ah..." Soyeon couldn't say anything as her eyes looked at something.

Qri looked at the right saw a body covered in white cloth. She got up and Soyeon stopped her.

"Not yet, Jihyun-ah. You're not well yet. You need to get some rest." Soyeon said.

"No! I want to see my Areum..." Qri cried and hugged Soyeon.

"Shhh..." Soyeon calmed her down and kissed her forehead.

"Please...let me see her, Soyeon-ah..." Qri pleaded.

Soyeon couldn't say no and nodded. She helped Qri get up and the both of them wnt closer to the body. Qri grabbed the cloth and lifted it, showing Areum.

"Wake up, Areum-yah. Eonni's here. We're safe, Areum-yah~" Qri said hapily and hugged her sister tight.

Qri released and Areum was't moving. Qri pouted and poked and pinched Areum's cheeks.

"Areum-yah~ wake up~" 

Nothing happened. Areum still laid there, motionless. Qri sighed and held Areum's cheek.

"Wake up, Areum-yah. I have some marker and paper." Qri said.

"You love to draw with markers. Wake up so that we can draw together..." She added.

Soyeon felt remorseful for Qri. She wanted to tell her that Areum was gone but she doesn't want to hurt her.

"Areum-yah...wake up or I'll slap you again..." Qri joked.

And still there was nothing. Qri had a conclusion but she didn't want to believe it.

"Areum-yah...wake up..." She said again.

"Areum-yah...it's Eonni. Wake up..." Qri called again as she felt her tears flow.

"Areum-yah...I'll be here waiting for you. Soyeon-ah, Boram and I will be waiting...please wake up..." Her tears dropped on Areum's face.

"Areum-yah...wake up~" Qri hugged her sister's body and cried.

"Areum-yah~...Areum-yah~!!" Qri nudged her body.

Soyeon held Qri's shoulders and hugged her tight. She persuaded Qri to let go but Qri shook her head and held Areum's hand. The doctors came in and went to get rid of Areum's body for embalming. Qri shook her head as Soyeon tried to calm her down.

"Jihyun-ah...she's dead. She has been dead for days now. We persuaded the doctors to let her stay until you wake up. She saved you, Jihyun-ah. She donated her left kidney so tht you'll live. Also...I can't bear to lose you..." Soyeon cried on Qri's embrace.

"Qri-ssi. We're so sorry..." One doctor came to comfort them.

"But we need to take Areum-ssi to the embalming room. She's sorry for not saying goodbye to you...but please know that she will always love you and I know you'll always love her too..." She said and Qri was shocked.

"How did you..."

"I lost a sister at that age too. I loved her as much as you love Areum." was all the doctor said as they took Areum away.

Qri lowered her head and cried. Soyeon comforted her and kissed her forehead. Qri was so miserable for herself. She promised to protect her like a sister would always do. But she was so stupid that Areum had her life taken. She regretted of not being able to care for her. She felt like it was all too late for her.

"No...Areum-yah~!!!" Qri cried and yelled as Boram was at the door and joined Soyeon to comfort her.

 

 

 

 

FEEL FREE TO HIT ME XD I'm sorry but yeah...Areum dies here... ._.